REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 03-28-2012, 07:59 AM   #51
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
for those of you who see shadow figures.. why not just close your eyes for the 10-20 seconds it's happening?
I've had it a few times !! Woke up and I swear I saw a figure on top of me !!closed my eyes for 10 to 20.. Fail
Advertisement
Vanboy604=] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuhrėr-Z View Post
Note: this thread is seeing a lot of demon/spirit talk...this has nothing(as far as I know) to do with my experience...

I haven't had SP for a while, but I remember when I once did. I was dreaming normally, when it slowly took a turn, and became a nightmare. After some time I became aware of it being a dream. Unfortunately, at that point in the dream I was bound/tied up and something was approaching me, my awareness of it being a dream caused me to wake up...but the physical restraint and the "monster" "followed" me.

It was so fucked up... I remember waking up, coming down from my nightmare adrenaline, only to realize this dark shadowy figure was in my room...At which point my body tensed from trying to move and my pupils constricted to the point where everything starred to blur. The fear I felt then, is probably the only time I've felt actual terror(not just being dramatic). I got out of it by taking in a huge breath of air(felt like Neo when the world warps around him after getting up from agent smith's gunshot wounds)....

Afterwards, I laughed about to myself. It's scary as fuck, but at the same time it's a kinda scare you can't get anywhere else...
At first you think.. Wtf is happening to me omfg !! You start resisting then you calm down then get mad then calm.. 2 minutes later you ptfo..
I would say it was scary but truthfully funny and you laugh it off!!
Old 03-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #53
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

^ I didn't even get a chance to think that... Two words come to mind when I describe that feeling: dread and terror. Don't get me wrong it doesn't haunt me or anything, but looking back on that feeling, it's incredible to think that I had those kinds of emotions for something that wasn't even real. There was no life flashing before your eyes, or reflection...just fucking terror.

Haha, I posted my original post while trying to go to sleep....had to shadow proof my room by closing my door and closet....
Fuhrėr-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:25 AM   #54
G
Banned (BBM)

Anyone sleep walk? I've been told by my family members that I used to sleep walk and I would be totally oblivious of it. Now, when I have dreams I'm scared that whatever I do is actually related to real life (scared im sleep walking IRL during dream)..
G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:26 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuhrėr-Z View Post
^ I didn't even get a chance to think that... Two words come to mind when I describe that feeling: dread and terror. Don't get me wrong it doesn't haunt me or anything, but looking back on that feeling, it's incredible to think that I had those kinds of emotions for something that wasn't even real. There was no life flashing before your eyes, or reflection...just fucking terror.

Haha, I posted my original post while trying to go to sleep....had to shadow proof my room by closing my door and closet....
I know what you mean I'm honestly sick of it when it did happen tho!! The second time I think it happened I was laying on my side and I was at my cuzins tlaking bout ghost shit generally then we all pasted out.. Outta the sudden I woke up and I was held down from my side I got so mad I snapped out then layed down and watched tv till sun came up ! After that day I know I'm not gonna. Be sleeping in a haunted house again !! You feel like it some bad terror the fear outta it.. I know how you feel tho ! Atleast it doesn't happen now right ?
Old 03-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by G View Post
Anyone sleep walk? I've been told by my family members that I used to sleep walk and I would be totally oblivious of it. Now, when I have dreams I'm scared that whatever I do is actually related to real life (scared im sleep walking IRL during dream)..
That could explain werid occurances if you had some ? I sleep talk! A lot before and my brother use to sit and listen to me talk and figure out what I'm saying... I realized it was thoughts I never said during the day and I say it when I sleep ! :/ just random thoughts very odd ! Same with sleep walking your doing your everyday routine that your body would be doing that ?
Old 03-28-2012, 10:37 PM   #57
RS controls my life!

Thanked 1,178 Times in 228 Posts
chill out vanboy
Old 03-29-2012, 09:32 AM   #58
I STILL don't get it

i used to sleep walk alot and talk,. i'm one of those guys who have a crazy imagination so it comes out,.. now it seems to only happen when i'm sleeping at someone elses place.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:40 PM   #59
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,545 Times in 692 Posts
i think i'm figuring out what these things are.. i'll give more feedback in a while
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #60
I subscribe to Revscene

Thanked 1,228 Times in 171 Posts
Quote:
i think i'm figuring out what these things are.. i'll give more feedback in a while
please do
the sooner the better
Powerslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #61

Thanked 1,308 Times in 380 Posts
any updates alpha
Gerbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:11 AM   #62

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
After years of knowing people with SP, and reading threads, I finally just had my first one.

Very weird. A lot had to do with my dad, who recently passed away. It was also a lucid dream too. Once I realized it was a lucid dream, I did fun things like fly, and I also managed to do some dirty things with a girl I imagined. Then I was told there are going to be ppl sitting on my chest. That's where I thought of things I read online, to remain calm, and it was like I had a view of me sleeping. I head voices too. I tried moving my limbs but I couldn't. Then I snapped out of it.

Do all SP dreams come with lucid abilities?
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:07 PM   #63

I get them when I mess around with noo-tropics sometimes. Not sure if there is any correlation.. any opinions?
slingblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #64

Quote:
i can't imagine what it'd be like to wake up and have a girl like the grudge staring at you.. fuck
Back when I was in gr6, had my first sp experience. I was laying on my side, woke up like my head and upper body raised kind of like a "side plank" and felt something slowly pull my blanket half off my body. Then I saw my closet door slowly open and a black ball shadow was bouncing all around my wall for a few seconds, then went back in my closet and it closed. After that I felt like i left my body and because I was laying on my side I saw what looked just like the grudge girl behind me, slowly raising from the side of my bed. Throughout that whole "dream" I was trying to scream for help, but I of course couldn't. Weird thing is that it happened during the day when I was home alone. I was sleeping cause I was jet lagged lol. Scariest shit ever happening when you're a kid.

Another time I felt like i was being pulled out of my body and into a portal or something above me. The voices i would hear sounded demonic, but I was just so sick of having these dreams so often growing up, that I was trying to fight it, like I was threatening these spirits saying, "Fuck you bitch" then it sort of backed off and i felt like it was trying to throw me off my bed and then i woke up lol.

It happens to me less now, but when it does, I'm not usually very afraid anymore. I don't see things, rarely hear anything now, but i get that paralyzed feeling. I can usually break free from it, sometimes it even feels good though and I just let it happen to see what would happen this time
yousername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:53 PM   #65
I subscribe to Revscene

Thanked 1,228 Times in 171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousername View Post
Another time I felt like i was being pulled out of my body and into a portal or something above me. The voices i would hear sounded demonic, but I was just so sick of having these dreams so often growing up, that I was trying to fight it, like I was threatening these spirits saying, "Fuck you bitch" then it sort of backed off and i felt like it was trying to throw me off my bed and then i woke up lol.
I get the same kind of thing happen to me as well
Powerslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:39 AM   #66
RS Lurker, I don't post!

i have sp, grinding, sleep talk, and snore. anyone i can see to get this resolved....?
NaoKing is offline   Reply With Quote