REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Abbotsford scammer pretending to be involved in crash with female drivers. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/666374-abbotsford-scammer-pretending-involved-crash-female-drivers.html)

pastarocket 04-12-2012 12:36 PM

Abbotsford scammer pretending to be involved in crash with female drivers.

This lowlife is scamming female drivers in Abbotsford by throwing himself in front of cars. Then he demands cash to avoid an ICBC dispute.

Thank goodness for car dash cameras.

Beware of this guy in Abbotsford if you fit the profile of his victims.

Beware of scammer pretending to be involved in crash - News1130

Gridlock 04-12-2012 12:43 PM

Because Abbotsford.

yray 04-12-2012 12:47 PM

My friend's friend got scammed by a hobo the same way but in full football gear :lawl:

ProBoostin 04-12-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yray (Post 7884032)
My friend's friend got scammed by a hobo the same way but in full football gear :lawl:

That's guys not a hobo, he's mentally challenged if it's the same guy. My dad knew him some how. His name's Audi (think that's how you spell it) he thinks he's part of the BC Lions and used to go to their to open tryouts and practices and run into screens/polls in the stands as if they were players

CP.AR 04-12-2012 01:12 PM

another reason for a dashcam!

Presto 04-12-2012 01:13 PM

^^^

That always makes me crack up

yray 04-12-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProBoostin (Post 7884063)
That's guys not a hobo, he's mentally challenged if it's the same guy.

Don't know but he kept asking for money afterwards until all the driver's uncles showed up and the guy ran away.

murd0c 04-12-2012 01:42 PM

Sounds like a cracker trying to get money for his next hit. Kinda smart on his part tho.

Slifer 04-12-2012 01:48 PM

I hope he gets run over when his luck runs out.

GGnoRE 04-12-2012 01:57 PM

^ Don't worry, soon enough he will meet another bastard who hits him hard and pull a hit&run since he's a hobo

FerrariEnzo 04-12-2012 02:02 PM

dash cam wouldnt help if you are reversing out of the parking stall... now you gotta have a front and rear facing cams... :fuckyea:

melloman 04-12-2012 02:30 PM

If someone threw their body/bicycle at my car on purpose.. I'd get out and really beat him.

Fucking scammers. :rukidding:

blee123 04-12-2012 02:34 PM

offer your hand to help them up and then f5 him :lawl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by melloman (Post 7884150)
If someone threw their body/bicycle at my car on purpose.. I'd get out and really beat him.

Fucking scammers. :rukidding:

jing 04-12-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProBoostin (Post 7884063)
That's guys not a hobo, he's mentally challenged if it's the same guy. My dad knew him some how. His name's Audi (think that's how you spell it) he thinks he's part of the BC Lions and used to go to their to open tryouts and practices and run into screens/polls in the stands as if they were players

If you guys are talking about who I'm thinking about, I used to take the same bus as him nearly everyday back in high school lol. Guy had issues for sure but gotta admire his dedication as I always saw him "training" in full gear

El Bastardo 04-12-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murd0c (Post 7884097)
Sounds like a cracker trying to get money for his next hit. Kinda smart on his part tho.

http://i.imgur.com/SV22Z.gif

GLOW 04-12-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FerrariEnzo (Post 7884117)
dash cam wouldnt help if you are reversing out of the parking stall... now you gotta have a front and rear facing cams... :fuckyea:

back in to stalls first :accepted:

Everymans 04-12-2012 07:20 PM

I noticed that there's a shitload of russian dashcam videos out there. apparently if you have too high of an insurance rate because of previous incidents they make you have one. Why don't they implement that here? Or is icbc too dinosaur to change their policies.

MG1 04-12-2012 08:12 PM

From News 1130 link in original post......

Quote:

"He will either collapse or start rising in pain to suggest he has been hit, or he will push his bike into the car or under the car,"
How do you start rising in pain?

twitchyzero 04-12-2012 08:14 PM

this shit happens in china all the time

TOS'd 04-12-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twitchyzero (Post 7884559)
this shit happens in soccer all the time

fixed.

MG1 04-12-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 7884166)

EB, you crack me up............

Psykopathik 04-13-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MG1 (Post 7884556)
From News 1130 link in original post......

How do you start rising in pain?

writhing, maybe?

Soundy 04-13-2012 01:14 PM

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers. This one caught me by surprise.

I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy tops.

It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'no' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen January 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also February 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for 2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K-Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Home Depot.

kwy 04-13-2012 01:14 PM

Guy on a bike just tried this on my friend last night, but he swerved out of the way.

kwy 04-13-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundy (Post 7885200)
A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers. This one caught me by surprise.

I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy tops.

It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'no' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds.

You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen January 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also February 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, three times last Monday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for 2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K-Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Home Depot.

This ones a classic