REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 12:56 AM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,657 Times in 543 Posts
FS/FT: Bronze Volk RE30 reps 5x114.3 18x8 +42

edit: one wheels is now curbed, fuuu

Bought these wheels and tires brand new on March 22nd 2012. I still love them but I have my eyes set on another set of wheels Wheels and tires are almost in new condition, they have been on my car since I bought them and I am still rolling on them. Posting this as of April 19th, less than a month since I bought these wheels. My loss is your gain Losing money but I have this itch for some Varrstoens lol

Wheels
Make/Model: Volk RE30 Replicas (Not sure of the brand)
Size: 18x8
Offset: 42
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3

Tires: Achilles
Make/Model: ATR Sport 89W XL (M+S)
Size: 215/40/18
Tread Left: ~90%

Price: $1100firm

Description: The wheels aren't heavy at all, they're actually pretty light
Tires and wheels were bought at the same time on March 22nd, 2012. 10/10 condition, no curbs at all. They have been on my car since the day I bought them and they are still on my car now, the sooner it gets sold the more tread the tires will have
Only accepting trades for Varrstoens, Track 200 series I believe? The ones that look like TE37's, lol. In specs close to 18x9 +35. Other than that, only interested in cash Price is pretty firm, I'm in no rush to sell this since I still love the wheels and it's been such a short amount of time. Not looking to lose anymore money than I already am for posting it for sale at this price :/

Pictures! Click on them for higher res!

Tires aren't very dark looking because of that white lube ish they put on when mounting the tires... haven't gotten around to putting tire shine or anything on it yet.
Advertisement

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
NA6 Miata (Budget) Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 16 R6
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR

Last edited by Limitless; 04-25-2012 at 02:25 AM.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,657 Times in 543 Posts
Sold

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
NA6 Miata (Budget) Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 16 R6
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR
Closed Thread