REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 04-25-2012, 08:18 PM   #26
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

thanks for all your input...

when i install some body parts later im going to ask the shop to roll my fenders.. if that doesnt fix the problem im probably going to buy buddyclub N+ coilovers next summer
Advertisement
DouMing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #27
My homepage has been set to RS

You will still most likely rub with springs. Get coilovers and adjust your camber only way you'll make them fit. I have skunk2 pro-c and 17x9 +25 with 215/40/17 on my civic. I hardly have any problems with rubbing. (Although a lot of camber in the rear).
ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:29 PM   #28
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
My honest advice?

Coilovers have been the best purchase I made for my car. The wheels are great, but I can't see them when I drive. The brakes are nice, but I hardly ever need the stopping power. The retrofit was a good idea, but I only use it at night (and got a ticket last week for it). My coilovers change the feel of my car around every corner, at every speed, every time I drive. I'm very glad I spent the money on a decent set, they're my favourite mod by a wide margin.

If you don't feel comfortable spending the money right now (I space out my car purchases too), then I'm pretty confident the problem could be resolved with a relatively minor fender roll at the fraction of the price of coilovers.
Didn't you just buy a scooter cuz you had no car? (not being a dick, legit question).
Old 04-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #29
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabAlmighty View Post
Didn't you just buy a scooter cuz you had no car? (not being a dick, legit question).
Nope, I believe you're thinking of Majin.

I have a car.
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote