REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 06-21-2014, 11:25 AM   #76
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VR6GTI View Post
Even if your willing to travel any good artist is going to have a 3+ month wait list
Anyone that can't wait 3 months for a great tattoo that will be in your for life does not deserved one

Tbh 3 month wait for an artist is nothing. A lot of local artist already has 3 month waiting list. And 3 month is plenty of time to plan your trip etc.

Realistically an artist on the caliber of Niki you are lucky if I can get in at 3 month. I'm thinking at least a 6month to a year wait
Advertisement
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:36 PM   #77
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
Anyone that can't wait 3 months for a great tattoo that will be in your for life does not deserved one

Tbh 3 month wait for an artist is nothing. A lot of local artist already has 3 month waiting list. And 3 month is plenty of time to plan your trip etc.

Realistically an artist on the caliber of Niki you are lucky if I can get in at 3 month. I'm thinking at least a 6month to a year wait
i can get fernie to do a tattoo but i feel like steve wiebe does better work
ws6ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:50 AM   #78
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

does anyone know anyone does something like this? im new to this so have a few questions. Im currently 17(18 in feb) do i have to get a guardian permission to get tattoo?

bnguyen220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:36 AM   #79
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,809 Times in 8,186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnguyen220 View Post
does anyone know anyone does something like this? im new to this so have a few questions. Im currently 17(18 in feb) do i have to get a guardian permission to get tattoo?

Wait a few years. You'll be old enough to get one without parents permission, and might be able to tell what a shit tattoo looks like by then
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-16-2014, 10:26 PM   #80
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

any recommendations fro arabic script tattoo locally
momo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:10 AM   #81
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,899 Times in 1,380 Posts
Jesse Strong at STC is known for his script work. If you can provide the script he can ink it I'm sure.
white rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 10:46 PM   #82
2-Wheelin' Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo77 View Post
any recommendations fro arabic script tattoo locally
If you find one ... let me know ... I have been hunting as well. Money isn't a consideration if the work is flawless. It took me years to learn to write in Arabic-Farsi and calligraphy is something I will never be able to learn. I'd like somebody that has some experience. Have been looking since late-2013.
Old 02-14-2015, 02:57 PM   #83
Banned (ABWS)

Getting ready for a long session of tatoo

I recommend not too much fluid. going to the toilet during the session is a hassle.
PIUS YUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 04:01 PM   #84
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Good thread, I've gotten a number of pieces done by Andrew Warren, however he has decided to go out and move to St John's, Newfoundland for family reasons.
Been on the look out for a new artist, however finding the quality in this city leaves much to be desired.
Might very well opt to take some day trips out to Seattle for sessions instead.
theurgy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 09:56 PM   #85
Ebisu Boss

Thanked 1,889 Times in 705 Posts
Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions for an artist or shop in Portland? Thinking of getting one down there this Summer.
Obsideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:45 PM   #86
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsideon View Post
Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions for an artist or shop in Portland? Thinking of getting one down there this Summer.
I believe Jeff gouge is in Portland. Good luck getting an appointment and I heard he charge 400-500$ and hr
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote