REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   *STOLEN* 2008 YELLOW HONDA CBR1000RR (https://www.revscene.net/forums/667799-%2Astolen%2A-2008-yellow-honda-cbr1000rr.html)

Gh0stRider 05-16-2012 02:56 PM

theft coverage is a MUST on motorcycles

TheKingdom2000 05-16-2012 05:49 PM

Life lessons.
Sometimes they are a bitch.

Midnitez 05-16-2012 08:01 PM

Thx for posting irrelevant info, hope ur life gets shit on too, beacon was gonna be from my next pay cheque, I jus replaced new tires, then JUST got bike fully serviced before it got jacked up. Go shit on somebody else's thread.

suzuka84 05-16-2012 08:18 PM

it's going to be hard to recover the bike.

TheKingdom2000 05-16-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnitez (Post 7920784)
Thx for posting irrelevant info, hope ur life gets shit on too, beacon was gonna be from my next pay cheque, I jus replaced new tires, then JUST got bike fully serviced before it got jacked up. Go shit on somebody else's thread.

Trust me, my life has had it's fair share of shit thrown on it. Which this theft pails in comparison.

I'm not trying to shit on your thread. I didn't mean to sound self righteous or anything.

And I seriously doubt the transmitter would have been purchased from your next pay cheque.. One would think the theft insurance would be of higher priority.

rsx 05-16-2012 08:39 PM

Guy gets his bike stolen, realizes his mistakes and has the rest of the world come down on him for that. If that's not kicking someone when they're down, I don't know what is.

Like everyone, we've all made mistakes and then immediate realization that you should've done this or that, the worst is when some cunty guy comes in and points out the obvious.

Verdasco 05-16-2012 08:58 PM

Best time to post a " you dont say" pic to everyone who mentioned insurance to op

Midnitez 05-16-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mx703 (Post 7920818)
Trust me, my life has had it's fair share of shit thrown on it. Which this theft pails in comparison.

I'm not trying to shit on your thread. I didn't mean to sound self righteous or anything.

And I seriously doubt the transmitter would have been purchased from your next pay cheque.. One would think the theft insurance would be of higher priority.

btw beacon IS private insurance FYI

no i dun mind u tellin me what i alrdy know, jus that i got trolled twice today at work only to be trolled once more to see this BS

oh n Berz, ur never Berz out really, becuz u jus sit behind ur computer n go to shit on other ppl's threads, so u failing me doesn't mean ur e-peen will grow

i was pissed becuz there's many other things besides my bike missing being a problem in life, trust me, my bike was basically the best thing going in my life to lift me away from job/financial problems, we have a group of usually 4-15 bikes that come out to enjoy spirited rides n that was my stress reliever... besides all the awesome friends that hv given me so much mental support thru this week :fullofwin:

did u know that was also the same day my Grandma passed away 2 years ago?
did u know that bike has kept the rubber side down thru Cali road trips and back and many rides where even though i was sliding it pulled through?

i'm not raging as i type this becuz i pity ppl like you that can only see as far as where your dick reaches, no offence to others that may have suggested i buy insurance, it's obvious, n after parking for more than a year w/ FULL FULL coverage at metrotown n nothing happened i guess i put too much trust in Vancouverites n it was stupid, anything else?

:accepted:

Tim Budong 05-17-2012 12:36 AM

you can tell my bro all he needs. If he needs anything, im there for u
through thick n thin.

thats really all I have to say and contribute to this. Good Luck man. When EP told me they they thought they saw your bike stranded, I had my hopes up too.