REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #51
MOD

Thanked 7,553 Times in 1,957 Posts
theft coverage is a MUST on motorcycles
Advertisement

Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:49 PM   #52
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,259 Times in 439 Posts
Life lessons.
Sometimes they are a bitch.
TheKingdom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #53
I STILL don't get it

Thx for posting irrelevant info, hope ur life gets shit on too, beacon was gonna be from my next pay cheque, I jus replaced new tires, then JUST got bike fully serviced before it got jacked up. Go shit on somebody else's thread.
Midnitez is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-16-2012, 08:18 PM   #54
I don't get it

it's going to be hard to recover the bike.
suzuka84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:29 PM   #55
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,259 Times in 439 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnitez View Post
Thx for posting irrelevant info, hope ur life gets shit on too, beacon was gonna be from my next pay cheque, I jus replaced new tires, then JUST got bike fully serviced before it got jacked up. Go shit on somebody else's thread.
Trust me, my life has had it's fair share of shit thrown on it. Which this theft pails in comparison.

I'm not trying to shit on your thread. I didn't mean to sound self righteous or anything.

And I seriously doubt the transmitter would have been purchased from your next pay cheque.. One would think the theft insurance would be of higher priority.
TheKingdom2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #56
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Guy gets his bike stolen, realizes his mistakes and has the rest of the world come down on him for that. If that's not kicking someone when they're down, I don't know what is.

Like everyone, we've all made mistakes and then immediate realization that you should've done this or that, the worst is when some cunty guy comes in and points out the obvious.

rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-16-2012, 08:58 PM   #57
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,984 Times in 995 Posts
Best time to post a " you dont say" pic to everyone who mentioned insurance to op
Verdasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:20 PM   #58
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx703 View Post
Trust me, my life has had it's fair share of shit thrown on it. Which this theft pails in comparison.

I'm not trying to shit on your thread. I didn't mean to sound self righteous or anything.

And I seriously doubt the transmitter would have been purchased from your next pay cheque.. One would think the theft insurance would be of higher priority.

btw beacon IS private insurance FYI

no i dun mind u tellin me what i alrdy know, jus that i got trolled twice today at work only to be trolled once more to see this BS

oh n Berz, ur never Berz out really, becuz u jus sit behind ur computer n go to shit on other ppl's threads, so u failing me doesn't mean ur e-peen will grow

i was pissed becuz there's many other things besides my bike missing being a problem in life, trust me, my bike was basically the best thing going in my life to lift me away from job/financial problems, we have a group of usually 4-15 bikes that come out to enjoy spirited rides n that was my stress reliever... besides all the awesome friends that hv given me so much mental support thru this week

did u know that was also the same day my Grandma passed away 2 years ago?
did u know that bike has kept the rubber side down thru Cali road trips and back and many rides where even though i was sliding it pulled through?

i'm not raging as i type this becuz i pity ppl like you that can only see as far as where your dick reaches, no offence to others that may have suggested i buy insurance, it's obvious, n after parking for more than a year w/ FULL FULL coverage at metrotown n nothing happened i guess i put too much trust in Vancouverites n it was stupid, anything else?

Midnitez is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-17-2012, 12:36 AM   #59
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

Thanked 11,193 Times in 2,275 Posts
you can tell my bro all he needs. If he needs anything, im there for u
through thick n thin.

thats really all I have to say and contribute to this. Good Luck man. When EP told me they they thought they saw your bike stranded, I had my hopes up too.
Tim Budong is offline   Reply With Quote