REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Obama born in Kenya (https://www.revscene.net/forums/668157-obama-born-kenya.html)

Death2Theft 05-17-2012 02:43 PM

Obama born in Kenya

Brietbart was going to drop a bomb shell on Obama back in March 1st, Strangely enough he dies the night before.
Now we know why Brietbart was killed and within the hour they already had the cause of his death even before the coroner determined it. Yet shortly the Coroner himself is dead after examining Brietbart.
The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Jsunu 05-17-2012 02:49 PM

Get your tinfoil hats out!

But seriously, i read through the link and all it has is a small biographical blurb of him being born in Kenya. It is a mistake on their part and the president has released his birth certificate disproving all the Kenya rumors.

bloodmack 05-17-2012 02:53 PM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/.../658/AWARD.png

parm104 05-17-2012 02:54 PM

Santa Clause was going to reveal the leapurchaun's pot of gold location on March 29th, 2008 but before he could he was killed by the easter bunny. Now we know that the easter bunny is from Saudi Arabia and has control over all the oil fields and gold bullion so it must be that the easter bunny is the long lost son of Saddam Hussein...There is no denying this.

Razor Ramon HG 05-17-2012 03:03 PM

Who gives a shit if he's Kenyan or American-born. He's still Obama.

E-40six 05-17-2012 03:09 PM

thread is now Obama rap parodies

also here is his birth video death2theft

TjAlmeida 05-17-2012 03:10 PM

http://www.revscene.net/forums/65334...thread-62.html

Berzerker 05-17-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor Ramon HG (Post 7921496)
Who gives a shit if he's Kenyan or American-born. He's still Obama.

You have to be an American Citizen born in America to be president so it's a pretty big deal actually.

Berz out.

bballguy 05-17-2012 03:31 PM

The Official No Need To Give A Fuck About This Thread, Thread

drunkrussian 05-17-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 7921519)
You have to be an American Citizen born in America to be president so it's a pretty big deal actually.

Berz out.

yeah this is the reason it matters from the standpoint of the law. However from a standpoint of logic it doesnt matter. So with that said, i really wished he was born in kenya so that it could spark a debate and they could get rid of that stupid rule already. If immigrants who are citizens were allowed to rule the u.s maybe they'd bring some common sense to the table, finally.

Berzerker 05-17-2012 03:46 PM

It won't change the rule it will mean Obama gets impeached and no longer allowed to remain president. Not that it matters as the man who has title isn't the one running the country anyways. He's just "The Guy" that got put in that spot by the corporations running the show in the back ground. If anyone thinks the US president is actually running the country they need to start doing some research.

Berz out.

Manic! 05-17-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Berz out.

It's too late now anyways. Also if it were true were is the real evidence. The republicans have spend hundreds of millions of dollars on the last campaign and hundreds of millions more on the next. With all that money flying around if he was born in Kenya it would have come out.

1exotic 05-17-2012 03:50 PM

Obama is a terrorist

Berzerker 05-17-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manic! (Post 7921528)
It's too late now anyways. Also if it were true were is the real evidence. The republicans have spend hundreds of millions of dollars on the last campaign and hundreds of millions more on the next. With all that money flying around if he was born in Kenya it would have come out.

I agree, at this point I don't believe it, but I don't disbelieve it either.

In the end I don't care either way I just think it would be fun if he was born outside of America to see the backlash and outcry that it would have on the American Government.

Berz out.

Razor Ramon HG 05-17-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Berz out.

Yeah, that's one way of looking at it.

But my point is what drunkrussian said. In my opinion, people that care about this topic is an Obama hater regardless.

kwy 05-17-2012 04:41 PM

Stop posting stupid fucking conspiracy theory bullshit.

jasonturbo 05-17-2012 04:49 PM

Dear OP,

Not only are you a moron, but you're 4 years dumber than the other morons.

tgill 05-17-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor Ramon HG (Post 7921496)
He's still Obama.

So hes still a douchebag like every other American president post JFK?

I agree.

(When will people give up with this Obama is from Kenya bullshit?, this asshole isn't worth anyones time.)

truth 05-17-2012 05:09 PM

http://www.zoneshot.com/wp-content/u...fags-today.jpg

StylinRed 05-17-2012 06:08 PM

breitbart was indeed expected to bring something "damming" as he calls it out against Obama on the day he died and his coroner is indeed dead (supposedly poisoned)

but this magazine article doesn't seem like something Breitbart would use based on his past work... he is certainly not a hack journalist

this seems like some birther website is using breitbart and his coroners suspicious death to their avail

twitchyzero 05-17-2012 06:20 PM

OP only creates tin-foil hat worthy threads

Death2Theft 05-17-2012 06:42 PM

Yes I'm certain you'd have absolutely no problem with someone from China running Canada, then running oil pipelines thru your backyard. No such thing as foreign intrest.
Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkrussian (Post 7921524)
yeah this is the reason it matters from the standpoint of the law. However from a standpoint of logic it doesnt matter. So with that said, i really wished he was born in kenya so that it could spark a debate and they could get rid of that stupid rule already. If immigrants who are citizens were allowed to rule the u.s maybe they'd bring some common sense to the table, finally.

Death2Theft 05-17-2012 06:44 PM

Do you honestly think the powers that be would be willing to put someone in power if they didn't have some dirt on him? How else do you explain all the previous presidents after jfk being douchebags?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Manic! (Post 7921528)

Manic! 05-17-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death2Theft (Post 7921677)
Do you honestly think the powers that be would be willing to put someone in power if they didn't have some dirt on him? How else do you explain all the previous presidents after jfk being douchebags?

And JFK was an angel?

StylinRed 05-17-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death2Theft (Post 7921677)

jimmy carter wasn't/isn't a douchebag... hell neither was clinton really aside from getting his mack on

an jfk was a douche