REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > The Business and Financial Forum

The Business and Financial Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Revscene Wall Street.
Consolidating debt? Good business tips? Buying stock? How's our economy doing? Discuss and share advice and tools on everyday banking, investing, wealth management and insurance.

Old 05-20-2012, 10:43 PM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

Visa Infinite Complimentary Concierge Service

Anyone have experience using this service? Thinking of getting a Visa Infinite Card from CIBC since they are currently waiving the first year annual fee. Read some reviews on this service, sounds like a good feature to have.

How to Make Visa Obey Your Every Desire: The Credit Card Concierge Experiment
Advertisement
therubberguard is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-21-2012, 01:19 AM   #2
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Never used it before, im using RBC Avion..been using the AMEX concierge, I think VISA's concierge service is a bit limited compared to AMEX.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:50 AM   #3
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 7,109 Times in 1,264 Posts
Somewhat unrelated, but on the subject of concierge service, one of the guys in my office has the Amex Centurion (Black Card), the concierge service is unreal lol.

He has called them with some outrageous requests and they always call him back saying it's possible if he is willing to pay the price.

One time he called and asked if they could arrange to have Justin Beiber attend a Lakers game with him.... 25k and they would make it happen.
jasonturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:18 AM   #4
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Visa is terrible, amex Concierge is a lot better, I actually use Amex Concierge all the time
Todd15 is offline   Reply With Quote