REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #101
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyker View Post
O.K since I have dated a E.I. chick before and have plenty of brown friends,I will tell you the best I can.

The E.I. community is a very male dominated society,if a wife/girlfriend is caught cheating,it's the highest form of disrespect he can recieve,once word gets out of what happened,he is instantly not labeled as a man anymore,he is considered to be lower than a dog in terms of status.There are times when it gets so bad due to being publically shamed,the man has no choice but to perform a honour killing to gain his respect back from the community,but only in the most extreme cases.

For a white man,it's like being caught redhanded in bed having sex with your sister.Now can you imagine how bad that is.
So why does everyone else care what some family that isn't their family is doing? Why is this sort of thing public? Why would the husbands expose this if they get so much shit?
Advertisement
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #102
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
So why does everyone else care what some family that isn't their family is doing? Why is this sort of thing public?
In the south asian community, there is no bigger disgrace to a family than a cheating wife. Nowadays, in our western society it seems like an everyday thing, but back in India, where everyone from our previous generation has come from, it is the most shame you can put your family through. Maybe it's just an E.I. community thing that everybody else cares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Why would the husbands expose this if they get so much shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballguy View Post
it was one of the girl's enemies that hired the Private Investigator - not one of the husbands...
Quote:
Husband did not hire the PI.........
Quote:
Husband had nothing to do with the video or the PI....The PI and the original video was posted by an enemy of one of the girls....

Reads all threads to fulfill moderating responsibilities; fails at reading comprehension...

Last edited by bballguy; 06-07-2012 at 01:42 PM.
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #103
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

this "story" has been spreading fast enough... ppl inquiring about it from all over canada now. Still unclear about the two dudes in the video with the girls in vegas, it was preplanned? or random as in they had no idea that the girls were married. Heard speculations on both
van_city23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:00 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by van_city23 View Post
this "story" has been spreading fast enough... ppl inquiring about it from all over canada now. Still unclear about the two dudes in the video with the girls in vegas, it was preplanned? or random as in they had no idea that the girls were married. Heard speculations on both
I actually know of the tall bald dude. He's quite well known in the basketball community; he played for U of Calgary Dinos.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:06 PM   #105

Quote:
I actually know of the tall bald dude. He's quite well known in the basketball community; he played for U of Calgary Dinos.
lol he's a basketball buddy of mine, small world. He's even better known in the "indo hoops" basketball community.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #106
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,386 Times in 3,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by van_city23 View Post
lol he's a basketball buddy of mine, small world. He's even better known in the "indo hoops" basketball community.

Is he married?
Old 06-07-2012, 02:26 PM   #107
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,820 Times in 2,505 Posts
Quote:
In the south asian community, there is no bigger disgrace to a family than a cheating wife. Nowadays, in our western society it seems like an everyday thing, but back in India, where everyone from our previous generation has come from, it is the most shame you can put your family through. Maybe it's just an E.I. community thing that everybody else cares.
so the fact that this thing blew up in the media locally is because of the act itself and how it reflects culturally - not the fact that the 2 women in the video are local celebs in the indo community or that they are from well known and established families in the indo community?

i think the answer to the above would answer a lot of the confusion...at least for me...

oh ya...Go Dinos!!

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Is he married?
Divorced, as far as I know.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Is he married?
I should have said i'm closer with his brother than i am with him but from what i've been, he's been separated for over a year now. Divorce might have even been done if not finalized soon.