REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Performance Parts ONLY

USED Automotive Performance Parts ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Intakes, Exhausts, Cams, ECUs, trannys, Turbo kits, Intercoolers, Vafcs, Wastegates...

Old 06-24-2012, 11:39 PM   #1
SardaukarMod

WTT/WTB: my OEM Votex Sport Exhaust for your stock exhaust

Want To Trade: my OEM Votex Stainless Steel Sport Exhaust off my 2012 Golf Wagon 2.5L (only 600+kms!) for your OEM Golf Wagon 2.5L stock exhaust + cash (dependant on the age/condition of your stock exhaust)
ie: you give me cash + your stock exhaust, i'll give you my sport exhaust.

VW Part #: 1KM-071-901-U

"The polished stainless steel sports exhaust system gives your vehicle a deep note. This system replaces the standard exhaust system from the catalytic converter back. Highly polished. 2-piece for easy installation."

Home Page > Search_VW > Exhaust > ES#323048 Sport Exhaust System (PART IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE) - 1KM071901U
Home Page > Search > 1km071901u > ES#323049 Sport Exhaust System - 1KM071901UC
Volkswagen Parts | Genuine OEM Parts - VW Performance Accessories

Bought the my 2012 Wagon off the showroom floor, already outfitted with the sports exhaust. First baby is on the way and I figured I'd want the ride to be quieter.

From what I understand, this fits MK5 Jettas and MK5 Jetta Wagons as well.

If you have a stock exhaust of an MK5 or MK6 wagon and want to sell instead of trade, please contact me as well. All offers considered.

Thanks.

Please PM.
Advertisement
2002 Volkswagen GTI 337 in Reflex Silver (SOLD)
2007 Suzuki SV650N in Oort Grey (SOLD)
seakrait is offline   Reply With Quote