REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Vacations and World Travel

Vacations and World Travel Visiting our beautiful city? Come stay at the Arbutus Vista - Vancouver's Bed & Breakfast.
How was your trip? Which tour packages would you recommend/avoid? Must do's and must eats? Share tips, photos and experiences with other senior RS members who just want to get away..

Old 07-07-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Multi-entry China Visa

Anyone knows is it harder to apply for the multi-entry china visa now if u r first time applying for it? Or is there any way to apply for it?
Advertisement
iris1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:14 AM   #2
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 1,764 Times in 906 Posts
Are you referring to the double entry or unlimited entry? I went last year and applied for double entry (couldn't apply for unlimited b/c I haven't been to HK/China for 20 years) and it was a piece of cake. Applied, got it back in like a week, no hassles whatsoever.

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:29 PM   #3
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,069 Times in 1,253 Posts
Just go to the visa center on broadway and oak to get it, everything is online nowadays.
yray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:51 PM   #4
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

I heard that the consulate no longer issue the visa nowadays and there's one office on broadway that does it, anyone would know the address?
iris1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #5
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 1,764 Times in 906 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iris1112 View Post
I heard that the consulate no longer issue the visa nowadays and there's one office on broadway that does it, anyone would know the address?
Also from what I heard people are there before it opens and if you don't get in quickly you're pretty much hooped for the day. Sounds kind of fucked up to and I didn't see it myself but I've heard it from a few different people. I just paid somebody to get the VISA for me. There are quite a few people who work for travel agencies who charge like $20 or so and they will go line up and get everything done for you. That's what I did and it worked out just fine.

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:29 PM   #6

^ sign up for an appt online, less than 5 min wait there, even for walk in, it was almost empty for a week day; not worth 30$ just to have someone go there for 5min for you.

heck, its probably less than 5 min as they just drop it off for you.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:55 AM   #7
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,752 Times in 1,182 Posts
For multi-entry visa, do you have any ties in China? families or are you a naturalized Canadian?

Otherwise, I don't think you can qualify a multi-entry visa except some proof of your intent (if business, bring some invitation letters... etc)

When my wife (originally from China) became a naturalized Canadian and went to apply for her Chinese visa with one of her co-worker (CBC), they both applied for multi-entry, but her co-worker was asked to show proof of tie. Not so much for my wife as she was Chinese at one point.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:06 AM   #8
Trollollolloing RS sine 2005

Thanked 2,471 Times in 704 Posts
the only way to get a multi entry visa is if u r there for work, so u need to show proof who/what/when/where/why is hiring u, that is the easiest way, other than that, good luck trying
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1exotic View Post
Vtec doesn't kick in on Reverse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
its like.. oh yeah oh yeah.. ohhhh yeah... OOoooOohh... why's it suddenly feel a bit better... ohhhh yeahh... ohhh...oh..fuck... it probably ripped.
TOPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:26 AM   #9

If you have HKID, you're allowed to get a visa through CTS in HK for multiple entry but its validity can be 1-5 year. I wanted to get it but for $150 to gamble 1 - 5 years,
Old 09-20-2012, 03:34 AM   #10
ROOGP-01*

Went to the new location on Broadway waited for like 10 mins. The lady working there said I wouldn't get multiple entry because I never been to China. But I applied for unlimited anyways and I got it.

ROOGP
OSR #5

A&J Racing
Si Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #11

^ did you have a business letter? For how long?

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
bcrdukes yray fucked bcrdukes up the nose

dapperfied yraisis
dapperfied yray so waisis

FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
FastAnna i really cant
FastAnna yray i cant stand you
Old 10-01-2012, 06:32 AM   #12
ROOGP-01*

It's only for 6 months, no business letter or anything I just printed out my flighty itinerary and wrote down why I needed multiple entries

ROOGP
OSR #5

A&J Racing
Si Ed is offline   Reply With Quote