REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets

Non-REVscene Social Meets Represent! Sport our official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net
Now re-opened! All unofficial meets and last minute cruises arranged in here. Includes VLS/VAC Social meets for members to meet and interact. Sorry, no official meets and no paid events solicitations. REVscene is not responsible for meets and events posted in here. We reserved the right to remove all questionable material posted in this forum with or without cause. This is a free service, do not abuse it. #revscene. Follow us on Twitter | fb | Youtube | Vimeo

Old 07-21-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

August Motorcycle Suspension Tuning Cruise!!!

SET AND CONFIRMED AUG 11

Going to KFG (KFG Racing - Do You Have The Kung Fu Grip?) to get our motorcycle suspension tuned my the pros!

250km journey there, then a suspension tuned 250 km journey back to feel how much of a difference it really made! We can grab breakfast and then start heading down stopping for lunch or something, talk about bikes at KFG learn some things. All in all hopefully a good time! I-5 yea sure long straights, but hey, group ride lookin cool + look at scenery! Take the silver linings. (from richmond to kfg is a ~2 hour 45 min ride estimated by google maps)

Folks at KFG giving good pricing for group for a base line tune
"Normal price is $40
5+ bikes $35 each
10+ bikes $30 each"

1. z3german (gsxr750 k8)
2. Boundless (gsxr750 1998?)
3. One of Boundless's friends (some Ducati)
4. Hillmar (?)
5. Zelloss (?)

Since we have 5 already this is a CONFIRMED TRIP. Its going to happen. Boundless and I are going to have SMH10's if you guys have em bring em. Also if you want other work done on your bike just email KFG (april@kfgracing.com) and ask if they can and how long it will take. Im also getting my brake lines done there.
Advertisement

Last edited by z3german; 07-23-2012 at 02:13 PM.
z3german is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:39 PM   #2

Super loner thread :C

DATE SET AUG 11!!!!
Old 07-29-2012, 09:36 AM   #3

Heres the plan so far.

8AM - meet at Chevron at Stevenson and No5

drive down cross boarder, to breakfast destination, I picked Harris Avenue Cafe - Bellingham, WA

9AM-9:30AM - Arrive at Harris Cafe to eat, I set a max of 1 hour to eat

10:30AM - Leave for Seattle lunch spot

12PM- Arrive at lunch spot, I picked Paseo Caribbean Restaurant

Set max 1 hour lunch

1PM - Leave for KFG!

1:45PM - Arrive KFG

Yelp Reviews

Harrive Avenue Cafe (breakfast) - Harris Avenue Cafe - Bellingham, WA

Paseo (Lunch) - Paseo - Fremont - Seattle, WA

Let me know if you want any changes, times are approximated by google maps.

Can somebody please please plan for the way back? Pretty much all you have to do is pick a dinner spot! Maybe look up diners drive ins and dives lol!

Also does anyone have a motorcycle GPS or something? It would be super helpful, all im going to do is print out a few maps where i think we might anticipate problems, but you never know how much I can fuck it up. Plus I have never really been this deep down US.

Gas stops I was thinking we just wing it, so be conservative! If you want to stop for gas jump ahead of everyone and flash your hazards a few times or something.

Any more takers?? Not every one going is getting tuned so if we get a few more we can for sure get the 35$ price bracket!

1. z3german
2. Boundless
3. One of Boundless's friends
4. Hillmar
5. Zelloss

It would be pretty cool if Riders in USA meet us at our breakfast/lunch spots to ride down with us!

Last edited by z3german; 07-29-2012 at 10:02 AM.