REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   How much exactly do I have to pay for Steve Nash fitness/clubs?? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/671253-how-much-exactly-do-i-have-pay-steve-nash-fitness-clubs.html)

heero78 07-22-2012 06:17 PM

How much exactly do I have to pay for Steve Nash fitness/clubs??

Hey guys
I am really confused about their pricing. I checked other threads and I saw price ranging from 19 dollars to 60+ a month.
I also checked their website and did not find anything about their price.
How does their membership fee work?

Right now, I have an offer from them.
Its 29 bucks a month and no contract needed....Plus a 29 bucks initiation fee.
Is that a good deal or not?

thanks ~

hal0g0dv2 07-22-2012 07:18 PM

go there and talk to them and see what your 29 dollars includes

SkippyLang 07-22-2012 07:42 PM

I bought a $29 groupon for 1 month from them too.

spideyv2 07-22-2012 08:21 PM

it all depends on which salesperson you get

TRDood 07-22-2012 08:52 PM

Signed up on Feb.1, 2012 for a one year contract. $54.88 including tax.

SNSC Richmond location... but I can also go to any SN fitness club or sports club if I wish. Just not the Downtown one. I heard my friends pay $20-30 a month... Best if a staff can chime in to clarify.

vafanculo 07-22-2012 09:26 PM

I prepaid $800 for one year, and got a second year free. I was already a member of 2 yrs at that point (where I paid $70/mth) and my contract expired. They tried so hard at getting me to pay a $150 joining fee, that I refused and told them I would go to Golds. Why would I pay a joining fee again, especially since I was over paying for the past 2 years.

$20-$30 a month is most likely their FW, while the more expensive would be the club. I been a member for about 3 years now, and although it sucks I don't get their $19.99 a month deal, I've been really happy with the gym.

I go to the richmond sports club. Its a bit more expensive, but you don't deal with a lot of kids, the changerooms are always clean, and the pool is nice a nice option.

TRDood 07-22-2012 09:41 PM

A friend of mine pays $30 a month without contract at the Richmond SC. She started in April 2012 I think.

noTirl 07-23-2012 09:18 AM

A friend of mines signed up last year at the brentwood location and i think he is paying about 5x.xx a month on a one year contract for access to all 14 locations. ( non sports club )

The_Situation 07-23-2012 02:14 PM

that's actually a really good deal for steve nash. Usually to get that rate, you have to sign up for a 2 year contract.

heero78 07-23-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 (Post 7982690)
go there and talk to them and see what your 29 dollars includes

Ya went to talk to them today.
Its 29 dollars per month. There is also an initiation fee/administration fee of 29 dollars....plus the card fee.
There is no contract needed. You can quit any time.
You can only use the fitness world locations though, but w.e I am not there for the up scale feel...I am there to work out :) Plus I live closer to the Brentwood location anyways. (However, I get access to the sport club locations every weekends)
If you want access to Richmond and Surrey sport clubs, its 39 bucks a month. ($39 initiation fee)
If you want access to Richmond, Surrey, and downtown club, its 59 bucks a month. ($59 initiation fee)

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Situation (Post 7983453)
that's actually a really good deal for steve nash. Usually to get that rate, you have to sign up for a 2 year contract.

Ya its an off the book student promotion plan actually. They dont advertise that since they want you to sign up for the regular price. One of my buddy's friend works there, so he hooked me up. Hit me up if you are interested...not sure how long this promotion will last.

wuuhoo 07-28-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heero78 (Post 7984008)
Ya went to talk to them today.
Its 29 dollars per month. There is also an initiation fee/administration fee of 29 dollars....plus the card fee.
There is no contract needed. You can quit any time.
You can only use the fitness world locations though, but w.e I am not there for the up scale feel...I am there to work out :) Plus I live closer to the Brentwood location anyways. (However, I get access to the sport club locations every weekends)
If you want access to Richmond and Surrey sport clubs, its 39 bucks a month. ($39 initiation fee)
If you want access to Richmond, Surrey, and downtown club, its 59 bucks a month. ($59 initiation fee)

Ya its an off the book student promotion plan actually. They dont advertise that since they want you to sign up for the regular price. One of my buddy's friend works there, so he hooked me up. Hit me up if you are interested...not sure how long this promotion will last.

which person did you talk to? I am a student and i am paying 38 after tax a month.