REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 07-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #1
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

How much exactly do I have to pay for Steve Nash fitness/clubs??

Hey guys
I am really confused about their pricing. I checked other threads and I saw price ranging from 19 dollars to 60+ a month.
I also checked their website and did not find anything about their price.
How does their membership fee work?

Right now, I have an offer from them.
Its 29 bucks a month and no contract needed....Plus a 29 bucks initiation fee.
Is that a good deal or not?

thanks ~
Advertisement

Last edited by heero78; 07-23-2012 at 12:51 AM.
heero78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:18 PM   #2
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
go there and talk to them and see what your 29 dollars includes
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #3
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

I bought a $29 groupon for 1 month from them too.
SkippyLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:21 PM   #4
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
it all depends on which salesperson you get
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #5
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Signed up on Feb.1, 2012 for a one year contract. $54.88 including tax.

SNSC Richmond location... but I can also go to any SN fitness club or sports club if I wish. Just not the Downtown one. I heard my friends pay $20-30 a month... Best if a staff can chime in to clarify.
TRDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #6
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
I prepaid $800 for one year, and got a second year free. I was already a member of 2 yrs at that point (where I paid $70/mth) and my contract expired. They tried so hard at getting me to pay a $150 joining fee, that I refused and told them I would go to Golds. Why would I pay a joining fee again, especially since I was over paying for the past 2 years.

$20-$30 a month is most likely their FW, while the more expensive would be the club. I been a member for about 3 years now, and although it sucks I don't get their $19.99 a month deal, I've been really happy with the gym.

I go to the richmond sports club. Its a bit more expensive, but you don't deal with a lot of kids, the changerooms are always clean, and the pool is nice a nice option.
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:41 PM   #7
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

A friend of mine pays $30 a month without contract at the Richmond SC. She started in April 2012 I think.
TRDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #8
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

A friend of mines signed up last year at the brentwood location and i think he is paying about 5x.xx a month on a one year contract for access to all 14 locations. ( non sports club )
noTirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:14 PM   #9
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,605 Times in 536 Posts
that's actually a really good deal for steve nash. Usually to get that rate, you have to sign up for a 2 year contract.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #10
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 View Post
go there and talk to them and see what your 29 dollars includes
Ya went to talk to them today.
Its 29 dollars per month. There is also an initiation fee/administration fee of 29 dollars....plus the card fee.
There is no contract needed. You can quit any time.
You can only use the fitness world locations though, but w.e I am not there for the up scale feel...I am there to work out Plus I live closer to the Brentwood location anyways. (However, I get access to the sport club locations every weekends)
If you want access to Richmond and Surrey sport clubs, its 39 bucks a month. ($39 initiation fee)
If you want access to Richmond, Surrey, and downtown club, its 59 bucks a month. ($59 initiation fee)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Situation View Post
that's actually a really good deal for steve nash. Usually to get that rate, you have to sign up for a 2 year contract.
Ya its an off the book student promotion plan actually. They dont advertise that since they want you to sign up for the regular price. One of my buddy's friend works there, so he hooked me up. Hit me up if you are interested...not sure how long this promotion will last.
heero78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 02:46 PM   #11
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero78 View Post
Ya went to talk to them today.
Its 29 dollars per month. There is also an initiation fee/administration fee of 29 dollars....plus the card fee.
There is no contract needed. You can quit any time.
You can only use the fitness world locations though, but w.e I am not there for the up scale feel...I am there to work out Plus I live closer to the Brentwood location anyways. (However, I get access to the sport club locations every weekends)
If you want access to Richmond and Surrey sport clubs, its 39 bucks a month. ($39 initiation fee)
If you want access to Richmond, Surrey, and downtown club, its 59 bucks a month. ($59 initiation fee)

Ya its an off the book student promotion plan actually. They dont advertise that since they want you to sign up for the regular price. One of my buddy's friend works there, so he hooked me up. Hit me up if you are interested...not sure how long this promotion will last.
which person did you talk to? I am a student and i am paying 38 after tax a month.
wuuhoo is offline   Reply With Quote