REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:03 PM   #26
How I Mod your mother

Wonder what the story behind this is? In the first few seconds of the video there's an update saying a different group of bikers reported the same car trying to run them off the road as well
Advertisement
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:30 PM   #27
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
Now this is road rage...

Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:55 PM   #28
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,283 Times in 196 Posts
I don't know which one was worse in road rage fights.. ^ that one, the X6 one or the roadside rage head-kicking gang beating
AW607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:09 AM   #29
The sound of inevitability

I don't know whos right or wrong in the original video of this thread.. but since there are many bad drivers on the road, when I see a biker or some bikers, I make sure I get in front of the car that's right behind the bikers, I slow down and make sure that the bikers are a safe distance away from me and everyone else.
Too many morons don't see a biker or don't even care to watch for them when switching lanes, so I just make sure I'm the guy behind them and drive extra carefully to ensure their safety.

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-31-2012, 09:37 AM   #30
First to fail !SG evar! Now i have yellow fever...

Thanked 2,431 Times in 475 Posts
^ it's also bikers responsibility to stay safe. I often see bikers rapidly switching lanes or riding in a drivers blind spot then they get upset when a car goes to change lanes into them by accident. It pisses me off when I hear about riders that keep a wrench or ball bearings with them to teach these "morons" a lesson. Sometimes a rider can do everything right and someone will still try to merge into you, it happens to cars too..sometimes people make mistakes, as is life. The key is defensive riding if you want to stay safe. This coming from a fellow rider.
Redlines_Daily is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-31-2012, 01:59 PM   #31
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Exactly. There were times when I was riding with a group, and the majority of them were riding like absolute tools. Those same people would often complain about "cagers being idiots and not watching out for them".

Yeah, a bit much to ask when you weave through lanes and cut past them a couple feet away, doing 50 over the flow of traffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonBoy View Post
really?.. some reason im afraid of taking shits after ghost movies.. i always think about what if a ghost's hand came out of the toilet and grabbed my nuts or stuck its hand in my ass -___________-.... i mean if it came outa the mirror id have reaction time to run but the toilets.. thats a pretty good blind spot to sneak up on people from -_____- ...
metal is offline   Reply With Quote