REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Auto Chat (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-auto-chat_173/)
-   -   STOLEN (https://www.revscene.net/forums/672744-stolen.html)

Rice80 08-22-2012 07:58 PM

STOLEN

http://imageshack.us/a/img689/1619/stolenresize2.jpg

asr 08-22-2012 09:44 PM

I will keep my eye on the road. Sorry to hear about that.

Noran 08-22-2012 11:19 PM

I'll keep my eyes open in Pomo/Coq. Sorry to hear, some scums can be so low.

westopher 08-22-2012 11:47 PM

Oh man, that bike was like my dream come true when I was a kid. I'll keep an eye out.

Roach 08-23-2012 08:05 AM

Although it sucks to hear your bike has been stolen, I have to commend you on a well detailed stolen post & pictures pointing out details specific to your bike and in a rapid period of time.

Best of luck getting her back. Thieves are scum.

Kev

icemiko 08-23-2012 08:10 AM

Sucks to hear, will keep an eye out for you.

bluejays 08-23-2012 08:22 AM

I think I might have seen this on lougheed in the bur/quitlam area this morning around 8am. Not certain that this was your bike but it definitely caught my attention when I saw it

z3german 08-23-2012 12:05 PM

super easy to spot! richmonds got eyes out for ya!

keep checking the craigslist bro and dont forget to check the places that are not BC around us that the scum can easily go to edmonton or some shit and sell there.

Hondaracer 08-23-2012 12:07 PM

What can you do with a stolen bike? Is it easy to register in another province?

z3german 08-23-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hondaracer (Post 8011086)
What can you do with a stolen bike? Is it easy to register in another province?

Part out is probably easiest, but if you look here

EX Thief & "chop-shop" operator AMA : motorcycles

He explains some of the stuff he did to sell stolen bikes. If anything its a good read in general

HellaProperFit 08-24-2012 01:25 PM

Why is the exhaust wrapped? absorbs some heat and sound?

illestvillains 09-08-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellaProperFit (Post 8012046)

It doesn't absorb sound, but yes it absorbs heat. Which keeps external temps down, and internal exhaust velocity up.

Appreciate you guys keeping an eye out. This is actually my bike. Thanks for posting this Brandon.

This was seen again 2 days ago in Surrey, heading towards New West. A guy down the street from me saw it. He assumed it was me and actually scolded me for riding like such an idiot. 200+kmh, weaving through traffic. I explained it was stolen and he was apologized a bunch, and wished he would have known to call it in.

Hopefully we can find this idiot. My insurance company is refusing to pay me a dime, so this has really screwed me.

Thanks for keeping your eyes peeled.
Posted via RS Mobile

spoonek4 09-08-2012 10:58 PM

Good luck on finding your bike & hope that guy get caught soon!

kunoman1 09-08-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illestvillains (Post 8023799)
Hopefully we can find this idiot. My insurance company is refusing to pay me a dime, so this has really screwed me.

Posted via RS Mobile

Whats up with the insurance claim?

illestvillains 09-12-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kunoman1 (Post 8024312)
Whats up with the insurance claim?

It was Alberta insurance, as I'm still technically an AB resident. My broker originally fucked up the policy spec. It's been a huge disaster - and I'm left in the dark unless he fesses up to it, apparently. I'm filing a claim with the Insurance Regulations Board of AB, but it takes ages. This is my daily driver, and I'm totally screwed at the moment with it having disappeared.

illestvillains 09-14-2012 12:24 AM

Seen again yesterday doing 200km/h on King George again last night. I have no idea how this guy hasn't been caught yet . . .

jpark 09-14-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellaProperFit (Post 8012046)

lol all of your posts are fucken retarded

westopher 09-14-2012 12:44 AM

You spelled fuckin wrong, but I laughed and nodded anyways:thumbs:. I can't believe the guy is not just caught, but not wrapped around a pole if he's is cruising around like that, and being so fucking heat bag at the same time.

spyker 09-14-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illestvillains (Post 8029130)
Seen again yesterday doing 200km/h on King George again last night. I have no idea how this guy hasn't been caught yet . . .

I really hope you get your bike back in one piece and not bagged to shit man.

I'm hoping this motherfucker crashes at high speeds or gets hit by a semi truck,that would put a end to his thievery for good.

westopher 09-14-2012 10:00 AM

But then the OP doesn't get his bike back, and gets no insurance. :okay: I hope he gets knocked the fuck out walking over to the bike in a parking lot instead.

Inaii 09-14-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyker (Post 8029324)
I really hope you get your bike back in one piece and not bagged to shit man.

I'm hoping this motherfucker crashes at high speeds or gets hit by a semi truck,that would put a end to his thievery for good.

That would also destroy his bike in the process... which you said you hoped he got back in one piece :lol

spyker 09-14-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 8029643)
That would also destroy his bike in the process... which you said you hoped he got back in one piece :lol

I'm hoping he does get his bike back,but if he does not,then I hope the fucking thief gets what he deserves.

To be honest,I would not even want the bike back,not after the way it has been ridden around,that's just my opinion.

GoneGuru 09-15-2012 08:15 AM

Saw a green bike on king george this morning. Couldn't get close enough to confirm 100 percent, but got the liscense down as s5 0900.
Posted via RS Mobile

illestvillains 09-17-2012 10:38 AM

Thanks for the plate number. Will hand it off to look into.

And yeah, the bike would never be the same to me in principal after this. But, my insurance hasn't paid out a dime. And I've been totally screwed because of it. So, if I get it back - at least I have options. Be it selling it, parting it out, rebuilding it, or whatever else. Whatever happens, I will be out a lot of money. But, that would at least soften the blow a bit - and give me the peace of mind that I got what's mine (and hopefully, the thief 'gets what he's had coming').

Got a text from a guy a few days ago who saw it on Oak St. Bridge. Seems to be back and forth between the area down to Surrey Central via King George. Again, he was spotted doing 100+kmh while weaving through traffic. Very disappointed that he hasn't been caught yet. Just yesterday I finally had a cop call me back. I understand there are a lot of stolen vehicles daily, and things get treated as such . . . But this bike has been spotted many times, always being ridden very dangerously. I have no idea how he hasn't been pulled over.

Thanks to everyone who's been keeping their eye out.
Posted via RS Mobile

BillyBishop 09-17-2012 11:20 AM

I'll be around King George today, got your number in my phone in case I see it