REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Performance Parts ONLY

USED Automotive Performance Parts ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Intakes, Exhausts, Cams, ECUs, trannys, Turbo kits, Intercoolers, Vafcs, Wastegates...

Old 08-29-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
RS controls my life!

FS: S14 sr20det swap with a ton of goodies

Please include the VIN/Block#

as of the 26th of aug my s14 sr20 will be fore sale.

this is my car:

that should give you an idea of what this motor is like. its a $$$$$ only car that has seen under 850km's in the last 4 years. (odo was reset 4 years ago) engine is always well maintained.

here's where i'm at with this.

i'm looking for $5000 (this price is HIGHLY dependent on what you the buyer wants) and i'm not going to go into every little detail because it would take forever but most knowledgeable people will vouch for me and this motor!!

so what do you get for 5k?
a full running s14 sr20 swap

motor
basically its a stock bottom end with a built head.
arc oil pan
tomei ras, poncams, 550 injectors, valve springs, head gasket
tomei b7652 turbo
tomei reytec fully tunable full stand alone ecu with cables and software

transmission has an rps max series 6 puck and b&m shifter, and competition clutch lightweight flywheel

for 5k i will also include an s14 koyo rad a powered by max high mount intercooler a full remote oil filter and oil cooler setup with thermostatic bypass

also included is a complete spare trans and a COMPLETE spare s14 sr20 longblock with one of every sensor in good condition. (the block it self would need a rebuild though if it were to be used)

and basically there isn't a single supporting mod that hasn't been purchased for this motor

why am i selling? im bored... i've had an s14 sr in my car for almost 10 years... this one has been in there for 6. i'm ready for something different and a different challenge. there is easily 10k in parts if they were purchased new today. the motor is still in the car and still running strong as always.

i probably won't pull the motor untill i have a deposit in my hands so serious buyers will be able to see and hear the motor run!!! no guessing if your "fresh" jdm motor will actually be in good shape. all the tuning was done by racing greed and they would be able to do retunes if you ever changed stuff down the road.

i'm sure people have question. pm or post and i'll answer them as i go. pm for serious inquiries

again price will be highly negotiable based on if the buyer wants certain things like no rad or not intercooler or no spare motor.

parts i will part out right now:
only the spare block. everything else i'm going to hold onto. i want 500 for the spare block and all the sensors. (you could probably part the sensors on ebay for more. its what i'll do if
nothing sells locally)

but basically for someone seriously looking into doing an s14sr swap for their car you'll spend over 3k for a stock swap and even if i were giving the other parts away i could get 2k in donations! i like to think i'm a super reasonable guy and my ideal buyer will show up at my house hand me 5k and i'll fill their small uhaul with EVERY sr20 related part i own. and if in 2 weeks i find an sr part laying around i'll give them a call and tell them to come grab it. i'm basically purging my life of sr's.
Advertisement

Last edited by spoon.ek9; 08-29-2012 at 09:21 AM.
jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
RS controls my life!

bump. and the motor is STILL IN THE CAR so getting to the block number is pretty damn hard.
jackal is offline   Reply With Quote