REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 08-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #751
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,168 Times in 7,157 Posts
Where are you looking for passes? 900 bucks?! Seymour earlybird passes are $320 and y2play was 399? I know its not whistler because those start at around 98000 dollars if I remember correctly.
Advertisement
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #752
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex123 View Post
Do any of you guys use snowboard roof racks? For the larger 4-board racks, is it possible to fit 6 boards if you take the bindings off two of them? Would the clamps close?
Yea, on my thule one its possible to fit 3 boards thick. It's all just a flexible curtain thing and boards aren't that thick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
Where are you looking for passes? 900 bucks?! Seymour earlybird passes are $320 and y2play was 399? I know its not whistler because those start at around 98000 dollars if I remember correctly.
Probably looking at cypress for his pass.

I'm not sure if ill even buy a pass this season, maybe just the gold medal card at cypress. Barely got to use my seymour pass last year, and only made it to whistler once.
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #753
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,778 Times in 956 Posts
Ya I was looking at cypress and it was like 800-900 IIRC. And as Tosd said, ill stick to just gold card like last year. Don't think I'd be able to take advantage of a full pass
Posted via RS Mobile
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:04 PM   #754
LYC
I don't get it

Hey looking for a little advice hopefully some of you guys can chime in. I haven't ridden locally in a long time but I'm looking to a buy a pass to one of the local hills.

Right now I'm leaning towards the Silver pass at Cypress. What's Cypress been like the last few years?

Thanks
LYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #755
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
^ havent been up there much last season, so cant comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by XplicitLuder View Post
Ya I was looking at cypress and it was like 800-900 IIRC. And as Tosd said, ill stick to just gold card like last year. Don't think I'd be able to take advantage of a full pass
Posted via RS Mobile
Yay, we can be riding buddies again.......even though we only went once....two seasons ago, lol.
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:37 AM   #756
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

anyone have any good shopping location in the seattle area for new gear?
heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:43 AM   #757
Professional Lurker

Go visit evo. Not sure if they have their 13/14 gear on the floor yet. If they still have last years gear, then you can probably find a good deal.
Posted via RS Mobile
EX-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:17 AM   #758

For those of you who were asking about sales there's one coming up next weekend:
artmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:07 PM   #759

went into today to the warehouse sale. not much. but if youre looking for a new board for around 100-250 they got them. a few pair of sick bindings for $50 and some sandbox helmets for $50 a piece. picked up a new one for me and a friend.
heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #760
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,778 Times in 956 Posts
Yup only got a helmet. Was hoping they'd have more as my gf wanted some pants ;/
Posted via RS Mobile
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:34 AM   #761
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYC View Post
Hey looking for a little advice hopefully some of you guys can chime in. I haven't ridden locally in a long time but I'm looking to a buy a pass to one of the local hills.

Right now I'm leaning towards the Silver pass at Cypress. What's Cypress been like the last few years?

Thanks
It has been good ever since the Olympics in my opinion. Lots of snow for the past couple of years.
fishCak3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 11:10 PM   #762

For anybody who's looking for gear, check out the private stash section of Whiskey Militia. They have lots of Gore Tex gear for super cheap right now. Pants or jackets are going for around 100-150 each. Boards, bindings and boots are pretty cheap right now too.
artmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:58 PM   #763
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYC View Post

Thanks
Cypress was great last year, went up nearly every weekend and a couple evenings. I had the Gold Medal Card last year, which saved money, but I opted for the Silver pass this year. I hear it's the better of the local mountains, from people who have been riding for years and have ridden all three.
Pegacorn is offline   Reply With Quote