REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 10-02-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Need girl's opinion: Obsessed with how long sex lasts and making her orgasm

Hi people. Just a bit of background I'm in my mid 20's and have been in quite a few relationships. And most of the girls/women I've slept with have came during sex. I've always felt like I've taken a special interest in how much pleasure I can offer to my partner. I've always tried to make sure they enjoyed it.

So now I've been dating my current girlfriend for about two months now and I've noticed something about myself that's started to bug me a little bit. Most of the girls I've slept with before could come once and that was is, I had one who came a few times cause she could have multiples. My current girlfriend can have multiples as well.

So here's my problem, I think ive become obsessed with making her cum as much as possible and making sex last as long as possible but still keep it pleasurable. I don't think she has a problem with the amount that she does, but I feel like I fixate too much on it. Ieverytime we have time to go the distance, I find myself thinking that I NEED to make her cum like 20 times (which hasn't happened lol)

I guess my question to the girls are, does it really matter how many times you orgasm? Is 3-4 enough? Is the 8th time as good as the 2nd time? Am I over thinking this?

Thanks in advance for serious replies. I know this sort of seems like a good problem to have.

2005 Honda Jazz

BuySell Feedback
Quote:
"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good ... They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time. "
Leopold Stotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:59 PM   #2
Banned By Establishment

shit brah. if only we guys could come multiple times.

ToddPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #3
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
Having an orgasm is always awesome. But some times, more does not always equal better. The vagina gets super sensitive after an orgasm so the more you have, the more sensitive it becomes...and some times it will start to hurt or ache a little.

If it is a good orgasm (like, big and last more than a few seconds), 1 can be enough. Other times girls can have 'little' ones, so multiple is good. Every time is different, so I would't really try to hit a certain number every time you guys have sex.

Also, is she have g-spot and clitoris orgasms or just either one? Both feel different.

And, yes, you are over thinking it.

Don't make it a game. It is a turn-off. She isn't some toy you are playing with until it breaks.

However, if you reeeeeally want to know the answer to this question....just ask her.
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:35 PM   #4
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
Regarding intensity of orgasms; I've been with girls who have one intense orgasm, girls who have multiple orgasms in declining intensity, girls who have multiple orgasms of equal intensity, and girls who have multiple orgasms of varying intensities.

Then there's the number of times orgasm is reached; I've been with girls who are very satisfied after one orgasm, girls who aren't satisfied with one but are satisfied with three and would prefer not to have more than four, and girls who are like the energizer bunny and could continually have orgasms all night long.

Although each girl has definite traits when it comes to sex, sometimes the girl who prefers not to have more than three will be in the energizer bunny girl mood.

So, what I'm getting at is...

Ask your girlfriend this question, because there's no one standard for sexual pleasure, it's a very individual question that only she is really in a position to answer.

Also, don't forget that different types of orgasms vary in intensity (ie. clitoral is usually stronger than vaginal).

Don't keep count of her orgasms, and keep going until you hit x number, just go with the flow of how you're each feeling in the moment (this is where having open lines of communication is very important).

Last edited by MindBomber; 10-02-2012 at 10:43 PM.
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:29 AM   #5
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Give her a g-spot and clitoris orgasm at the same time and see how she responds to that.
Hash Berlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:54 AM   #6
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
I guess my question to the girls are, does it really matter how many times you orgasm? Is 3-4 enough? Is the 8th time as good as the 2nd time? Am I over thinking this?
Why don't you ask your GF? As everyone else has noted (and as you've already noticed), all women are different... only your GF can answer what actually works for her. And it may not be the same every time - one or two may be enough some times, other times she might want you to just keep going. But SHE needs to tell you this. Don't just guess, ASK HER. "Had enough yet? Want me to keep going? Can I get you a glass of wine?"

Have an actual conversation with her about it: "You know, I want to make sure you're satisfied, so feel free to let me know if you ever want me to stop or keep going." If you're really concerned about her pleasure... letting her know that will really put her over the top.

Quote:
Thanks in advance for serious replies. I know this sort of seems like a good problem to have.
Sucks to be you, bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:32 AM   #7
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Hey guys. Thanks for the advice, after posting I spoke with two close female friends and they said the same thing, the amount doesn't matter, that it's good even when you don't cum and to talk to her. She basically. Said the same thing. Thanks again guys. You've helped me breathe easier.

edit :no pun intended lol
2005 Honda Jazz

BuySell Feedback
Quote:
"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good ... They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time. "
Leopold Stotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:52 AM   #8
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
Personally, the thrill of sex is making the girl orgasm multiple times, it's almost like scoring goals, one isn't enough. So long as you enjoy the whole experience and not become a weirdo about it, then it's all good.
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote