REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Vacations and World Travel

Vacations and World Travel Visiting our beautiful city? Come stay at the Arbutus Vista - Vancouver's Bed & Breakfast.
How was your trip? Which tour packages would you recommend/avoid? Must do's and must eats? Share tips, photos and experiences with other senior RS members who just want to get away..

Old 10-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Phuket, Patong Beach hotel suggestions

I'm organinzing a stag for 8-12 guys going to Phuket, Patong Beach area, Feb 2013. We're looking for a decent hotel, (atleast 3.5 star), that's not super expensive but nothing ghetto like a hostel. We're willing to pay around 90-120 per night. But mainly a hotel that is more suited for younger adults(we're all around 25-30 years old and all like to party). We're looking for a place where we can party and meet other people aswell, maybe even with a nice pool. Of course the hotel also has to be around the Patong Beach, Bangla Road area where all the clubs/bars are. Can anyone recommend or share their expereince for a good hotel?
Advertisement
MASTER_J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #2
I STILL don't get it

agoda.com: Discount Hotel Reservations Worldwide - Smarter Hotel Booking!
Kings of Thailand - The Real Mans Travel Guide to Thailand
jdc430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #3
Old School RS

Thanked 3,932 Times in 1,198 Posts
Agoda is the bomb for booking hotels for sure. But honestly it's quick, easy, and cheap to get around so don't freak out about exact location of the hotel... personally after 3 trips to Phuket, I appreciate a slightly quieter place to sleep. The party isn't really in the hotels anyways, during the day it's at the beach and at night it's at the bars.

Mark
Old 10-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #4
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

me and my buddies stayed at APK spa and resort and liked it. we booked it with agoda and got it for pretty cheap. its a few blocks from the beach, but like lowside said, everything is close and cheap to get around. its walking distance from the clubs, boxing stadium, and ping pong shows, if you're into that. (do it)

APK Resort And Spa, Patong beach Phuket Thailand - Patong beach Resort & Spa Phuket Thailand
Ax2-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:37 AM   #5
I bringith the lowerballerith

Stag in Phuket..
You guys are going to have a blast.
Guaranteed to have a great time.
Iv also stayed in APK. Its should suffice.

Rent a bunch of scooters and boot around the island.. You will have a great time.
Nightlife is pretty nutty there.

8-12 guys... very understanding wives or gf's...
SlySi is offline   Reply With Quote