REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech

Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Discussion on how to keep your car shining bright and make them heads turn..

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Where to get bumper fixed?

I have this huge ass scratch at the lower end of my bumper. It's finger nail deep caused by driving on a rocky path and going over a bump of rocks.

I know bumpers are not like the rest of the body which are made of steel. So priming might be needed? Where is a good place to get something like this fixed?

Preferably somewhere where I can drive in and get a quote and fix right on the spot. Even if it means waiting for hours.
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,284 Times in 420 Posts

Must be literary the 5th or 6th post asking about body shop recommendation in the past 7 days....
Old 10-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #3
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,695 Times in 1,625 Posts
ANY bodyshop. Literally. ANY bodyshop.

You're not going to get it same day though. Most decent places are booking 2 weeks ahead.

If you find somewhere that will do it that day, stay away from there.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:00 PM   #4
asr
RS.net Licensed Vendor

Thanked 1,399 Times in 371 Posts
^ yes, like inv4zn mentioned most good body shops are booked for next week or so. You couldn't find a good body shop to do the service that fast. Give a call to fastrackautobody.com see what Andrew can do for you. Mention ASR William send you.
Closed Thread