REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   20 year old giving Ferrari owner a bad name (https://www.revscene.net/forums/676066-20-year-old-giving-ferrari-owner-bad-name.html)

Snake Eyes 11-02-2012 08:58 PM

20 year old giving Ferrari owner a bad name

1 Attachment(s)
I usually don't post stuff about other driver , but this just freaking pisses me off.

So i spot this Ferrari driving like a freaking idiot down Oak Street, weaving in and out of traffic, tail gating , and cutting off drivers like bat out of hell ( including myself). I pull up and no surprise its some young asian 20 year old behind the wheel with a stuffed dolls in the front window. Not only that but his rear bumper is all F*cked up and he's holding it together with dollar store electrical tape. :seriously:

Here's a tip: Don't draw attention to your car if your too cheap to fix your 1/4 million vehicle. Your embarrassing yourself :failed:

GabAlmighty 11-02-2012 09:03 PM

It's fucking filthy too. And it's not HIS car.

Stealthy 11-02-2012 09:05 PM

That poor 458
Posted via RS Mobile

LP700-4 11-02-2012 09:08 PM

Broken Ferrari? :accepted:

Tape fixes everything :concentrate:

Fixed it :awwyeah:

MeowMeow 11-02-2012 09:08 PM

Maybe he's friends with that 22 yr old lambo dude :D
Posted via RS Mobile

firebird79_00 11-02-2012 09:10 PM

I saw him earlier too, around 420

Ronith 11-02-2012 09:12 PM

Sounds like a douchebag

Marco911 11-02-2012 09:34 PM

It's time to have a good ol' civil forfeiture.

G-spec 11-02-2012 09:41 PM

this city is full of parent powered bitches JUST like this, what else is new ?

parm104 11-02-2012 09:49 PM

Having money and everything handed to him doesn't make him irresponsible...you can still get handouts and be taught responsibility and to appreciate things. He simply wasn't taught those things, money or no money in the picture.

xilley 11-02-2012 09:52 PM

dude, cut him some slack. he spent all Oct allowance on whores and booze.
his mom Hasnt sent him, his Nov allowance yet.

GabAlmighty 11-02-2012 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parm104 (Post 8071889)
How is that relevant to anything?

Those types of people generally don't respect the shit they own. Case in point the above picture.

boostfever 11-02-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parm104 (Post 8071889)
How is that relevant to anything?

how is that not relevant to the story provided by OP?

parm104 11-02-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabAlmighty (Post 8071894)
Those types of people generally don't respect the shit they own. Case in point the above picture.

I see what you're saying, but I think it's a poor generalization. There are people who work hard for their money and buy their own cars and still treat them like shit and there are people who get handouts and treat their cars nicely.

There are plenty of people on this forum and in Vancouver who have ballin' rides given to them by their parents and take great care of them. Just saying, I understand the resentment towards the owner of the vehicle for not taking care of his shit, but I don't think you can attest that to the fact that he did not have to pay for his own car. There more kids than not who don't have to pay for their own cars and treat them well. And more people than not who pay for their own stuff and still treat them like shit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by boostfever (Post 8071895)
how is that not relevant to the story provided by OP?

You don't respond to a question by asking the opposite question; it's counterproductive.

G-spec 11-02-2012 10:04 PM

^ so what ?
Gab nailed it.... what I wrote most likely (99% chance) explains his actions, and that's what we're talking about here...
I don't know what you're so defensive about and seemingly eager to prove some kind of point?
I wasn't generalizing either bro, nowhere did I say EVERYBODY WHOSE HAD A CAR BOUGHT BY THEIR PARENTS IS A BITCH.... but you obviously took it that way because most likely your parents bought your car for you so you got offended ? if that's the case, then you took it the wrong way.... which is roughly how about 82.4% of internet arguments start, heh

The case is simple, he's most likely had every single thing bought for him by his parents so he's never learned to appreciate and respect the things around him... he doesn't give a shit about his car, why should he give a shit about common courtesy on the road

parm104 11-02-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-spec (Post 8071901)
^ so what ?
Gab nailed it.... what I wrote most likely (99% chance) explains his actions, and that's what we're talking about here...
I don't know what you're so defensive about and seemingly eager to prove some kind of point?
I wasn't generalizing either bro, nowhere did I say EVERYBODY WHOSE HAD A CAR BOUGHT BY THEIR PARENTS IS A BITCH.... but you obviously took it that way because most likely your parents bought your car for you so you got offended ? if that's the case, then you took it the wrong way.... which is roughly how about 82.4% of internet arguments start, heh

The case is simple, he's most likely had every single thing bought for him by his parents so he's never learned to appreciate and respect the things around him... he doesn't give a shit about his car, why should he give a shit about common courtesy on the road

True, pointless arguments start by misinterpretations and miscommunication; which is why I asked a valid question as to how it's relevant. Gab explained it and I thanked him...

G-spec 11-02-2012 10:10 PM

^ I re-edited my post to further explain because you obviously took it the wrong way, read on bro

wstce92 11-02-2012 10:12 PM

I had the pleasure of witnessing this particular individual's driving skills on two separate occasions. The first time, trying to attempt a u-turn on a residential street, and the second time trying to park in a stall.
I think if you're going to rock a 6 digit super car, you should probably invest in some driving lessons first.

parm104 11-02-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-spec (Post 8071908)
^ I re-edited my post to further explain because you obviously took it the wrong way, read on bro

lol yeah I noticed, we both kept editing our old posts while the other is typing out a new one in response. loll

TRDood 11-02-2012 10:29 PM

No N? No way!
Posted via RS Mobile

murd0c 11-02-2012 10:50 PM

The picture makes me so sad seeing some spoiled rich kid treating it like that

SpartanAir 11-02-2012 11:08 PM

I saw this car last week, with the same damage, but not painted. Lazy-ass bastard still hasn't bothered to get it fixed?? What, he can't afford to take it in and have a rental car for a week?

Piece of shit kid...

FerrariEnzo 11-02-2012 11:12 PM

maybe hes the owner of the Aventador who was too cheap to get insurance

ts14 11-02-2012 11:27 PM

I wonder if he told his parents in china that he had a fender bender in dads Ferrari

bartone 11-02-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FerrariEnzo (Post 8071970)
maybe hes the owner of the Aventador who was too cheap to get insurance

too cheap to buy insurance, gets impounded...

Buys new car :fuckyea: