REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #26
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
GabAlmighty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Yellowknife NWT
Posts: 4,877
Thanked 3,212 Times in 1,054 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
Fuck me I want a posting in Israel now
Advertisement
__________________
'16 Ram 1500
'85 Corolla
GabAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:21 PM   #27
rsx
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
rsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,223
Thanked 3,381 Times in 805 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkrussian View Post

if there's one thing jews are good at, it's business and war is not good for business - it is a waste of money. Isarel has a booming economy in manufacturing and tech among other things, and putting people out of work to go fight is not good for business. Firing $10,000 missles is not good for business. Israel goes to war to defend, not to achieve some goal which your western media apparently denies. It is not israel vs. palestine, it is israel vs. whatever terrorist state is currently on board to go fight them.

don't get me wrong; i think both parties are retarded and wish they would stop this. Most people do. It is people like you who form conspiracy theories and take an extreme side who are the dimwits.
I'm sure launching and showing weapon systems efficiency (90%) is great for business (Rafael Advanced Weapon Systems) on top of that the US has provided $600M in joint cooperation for the Iron Dome.

I think I read in new reports that S.Korea is thinking of purchasing the Iron Dome.

I don't think Rafael is listed as a public company though =(
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:00 PM   #28
RS controls my life!
 
belka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Failberta
Posts: 745
Thanked 630 Times in 181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RouRK View Post
belka is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #29
The Lone Wanderator
 
Graeme S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 12,089
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by belka View Post
The issue here then becomes that "all people of X religion are the same, and so are the lands they come from, so it doesn't really matter".

Not sure about you, but I don't quite think that works out right.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #30
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,612
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkrussian View Post
alright fuck it

today a bus full of 20 israelis blew up and that was covered.
Is this suppose to counter my argument? More media sorrow for the poor isreali's.

In addition all i'm seeing is coverage of people in gaza getting blown apart. I'd say the biased western media is showing us what they can get footage of. Go to CNN right now and tell me what you see.
Great you have some clips you want to show off, find me one that is truly sympathetic to Palestinian children being terrorized.

it costs israel 10,000 dollars to fire a single missle which is meant to counter a hamas missle and stop it from landing on israeli soil. It is filled with technology to be accurate and get the job done. If a hamas missle is headed towards outskirts of israel with no people, an israeli missle is not fired, to save money.
This is American tax payers money and yes I know how the Iron Dome works.


so i ask you, why the FUCK would they waste these missles and taxpayher dollars to kill little children and women?
Because they want to terrorize the population to give up resistance, thats why the fuck.
Because that's such a good PR stint?
320 children were killed last time and if it wasnt for the Iranian sponsored PressTV news, the world would'nt know much better. The west couldnt give two fucks and Harper stands by this shit... who needs PR in the western world when simple robots that cant think for themselves watch TV and suck in all that their president feeds them.

Because they enjoy killing women and children? Bingo, you only have to really know the genocidal isreali past which I bet you have no idea about because your education and media have kept you ignorant.
Because they want to piss off hamas? Give me a break man, a missle is not fired unless it is to protect.
"a missle is not fired unless it is to protect" what is that suppose to mean? These strikes are all video recorded, show me how taking out a whole apartment is protective... over 1500 strikes on Gaza was to decimate the whole city along with its citizens and infrastructure.



you are comparing a poor, run down society who's conflicts are started by terrorists,
Thats a stupid statement for a nation that's been made refugees on their own land. A run down society, ha, I bet your pretty passionate about Vancouver traffic too... can you imagine going to work everyday like this?
People kept in cages before going to work = DEHUMANISATION - YouTube


to the most sophisticated army in the world, engineered to protect and with years of experience. They only have nukes, and they lost the 33 day war... even a Gaza ground invasion was too much for them... they truly did open the gates of hell when they stared this war and folded at the end with giving Palestinians access to move in and out of their town now with the new truce.

No shit 10 israelis died. Go look up numbers for the u.s vs. iraq war. Next take the american causalties and see how many of those deaths were due to friendly fire and other stupid shit.
Every citizen of Isreal is like a soldier, so when Hamas gets accurate missile technology, they can also up the numbers by destroying the Iron dome and leveling apartments to murder as isreal indiscriminately kills people... your proud of this it seems... killing innocent women and children.
Its all isreal knows and you've been brain washed to accept this as justified it seems and as a win.



In addition, do these statistics account for things like bus explosions, nightclub bombings and other stupid shit? If you lived in israel, hyou would know that bus explosions are THE go-to move for quick terrorist acts.
Terror for terror if the Palestinians have to stoop as low as the vile Zionist to survive. What kind of logic thinks a guy with a uniform who drops a 1 ton bomb from the air to be not a terrorist. I believe Saddam was funding some of the past bombing, giving a suicide bombers family money to do such acts. This latest bus attack wasnt meant to do major carnage as supposedly only one person has died.


But i guess the israeli-serving western media should've told you that already? But wait, innocent israeli women and children take the bus. Could your terrorists be murderers as well? :-o biased western media, where art thou?!

Isreali citizens need to collectively stop supporting this middle eastern military base and go back to their Europeans and Russian homes. I wonder what percentage of Isreali's are actually ethnically Jewish (from ancient Georgia) and serving in the army. The people there now are soldiers for to be used by the world powers... the middle east hold a wealth of energy and the powers goal for a one world government (world dominance) will not be possible without it.


if there's one thing jews are good at, it's business and war is not good for business - it is a waste of money.
American tax payer money.

Isarel has a booming economy in manufacturing and tech among other things, and putting people out of work to go fight is not good for business.
These isreali terror campaigns and the backlash isnt good in keeping isrealis in town and importing more solider for future major conflicts.

Firing $10,000 missles is not good for business.
A war in Gaza would've cost up to a billion in the figures Ive seen.
Israel goes to war to defend, not to achieve some goal which your western media apparently denies.



Quote:
People don't understand Arab anger against Israel. I am 52 years-old and in my life time, Israel has bombed Sudan, Tunisia, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, and Iraq. And in all those wars and attacks, it portrays itself as a victim. And I did not count its war on Arabs around the world, including its murder of a Moroccan waiter in Norway because he resembled a Palestinian leader. It even downed a Libyan civilian airliner in 1973 because it "suspected" (wrongly) that a Palestinian leader was on board. This criminal war record of Israel is not covered in your morning papers in the West.
It is not israel vs. palestine, it is israel vs. whatever terrorist state is currently on board to go fight them.
People around the world protest against isreal. Jews protest against isreal. Has anyone ever seen an Arab protest for isreal?

don't get me wrong; i think both parties are retarded and wish they would stop this. Most people do. It is people like you who form conspiracy theories and take an extreme side who are the dimwits.

You support a genocidal state, the slaughtered women and children are proof enough, and I know you wouldnt have same views if you were of Arab descent.
.

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 11-21-2012 at 10:31 PM.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-21-2012, 11:46 PM   #31
Proud to be called a RS Regular!
 
ProBoostin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 143
Thanked 184 Times in 48 Posts
I'm not up to date with the whole conflict but here's a little history of what the Jews have gone through for quite some time:

Jews have been terrorized since the 1100's and everyone thinks that all this happened in the last century or two. Around 1150 in England, it was claimed that a Jew crucified a Christian child. More of these accusation came up in England and elsewhere, often combined with the assertion that Jews needed Christian blood for their sacred ceremonies. Jews were then accused of being demons and associated with the Devil.

This Trend continued until the 1800's and in 1879, Wilhelm Marr published a book, "The Victory of Jews over the Germans," which systematically presented that Jews were corrupt by nature and not because of their beliefs. Karl Eugen Duhring also published "The Jewish Question as a Problem of Racial Characteristics" in 1880, which was a fuller and more sophisticated exposition of the new racist antisemitism.

19th century German also saw that 80% of German-Jewry was class as bourgeois and were overrepresented in lucrative or prestigious fields. Germans eventually began to hate them so much that the Kristallnacht happened and late the Holocaust,and Jews fled Germany by the thousands after the Kristallnacht.

Jews want Isreal as their country because they fear that without seclusion from other countries they are in danger of emancipation. Jerusalem is the their Holy city which should be accounted for. They want to be left alone and live their own lives without fear of being killed. The whole war in Isreal is because they can't come to terms on who gets what land its its become a big shit show.

CharlesInCharge, if you go back another 5 years you'll see that millions of Jews were killed. I wouldn't blame them for wanted their on little country so they can at least say they are safe. Jews haven't really done anything to anyone to force that has been done to them. Most people dislike them because they are intelligent and know how to deal with money (first started charging interest as merchants in the Middle Ages).

At least the cease fire plan has gone through for a day so far. Thank god for RT news. Russians actually show proper news stories and no western media bullshit.
ProBoostin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-22-2012, 12:12 AM   #32
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,612
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
+1 for RT news.

There are different sects of Judaism and when different parts of this religion teach that Jews are gods chosen people and with the whole migrating into European societies and charging interest to poor people, creating social economic problems, could be why many countries across Europe collectively expelled Jewish people.
One or more of Shakespear's famous plays tell of these stories.

I dont believe Jews were expelled when the Romans attacked their city in the holy land (see link below)... through out history Islamic and Jewish people have lived in peace... but how can someone say they are a just religious person to occupy lands and homes in which the natives were terrorized and genocided to clear them of the place. And this has continued to this day.

The world wars armies were both funded by the same international bankers and I think Zionism was an ideology to create a base in the middle east after defeating the Ottoman Empire.

This is a must read by an Isreali professor.
Israel's surprising best seller contradicts founding ideology | The Electronic Intifada

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 11-22-2012 at 12:27 AM. Reason: re-wrote sentences
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-22-2012, 03:40 AM   #33
rsx
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
rsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,223
Thanked 3,381 Times in 805 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProBoostin View Post
I'm not up to date with the whole conflict but here's a little history of what the Jews have gone through for quite some time:

Jews have been terrorized since the 1100's and everyone thinks that all this happened in the last century or two. Around 1150 in England, it was claimed that a Jew crucified a Christian child. More of these accusation came up in England and elsewhere, often combined with the assertion that Jews needed Christian blood for their sacred ceremonies. Jews were then accused of being demons and associated with the Devil.

This Trend continued until the 1800's and in 1879, Wilhelm Marr published a book, "The Victory of Jews over the Germans," which systematically presented that Jews were corrupt by nature and not because of their beliefs. Karl Eugen Duhring also published "The Jewish Question as a Problem of Racial Characteristics" in 1880, which was a fuller and more sophisticated exposition of the new racist antisemitism.

19th century German also saw that 80% of German-Jewry was class as bourgeois and were overrepresented in lucrative or prestigious fields. Germans eventually began to hate them so much that the Kristallnacht happened and late the Holocaust,and Jews fled Germany by the thousands after the Kristallnacht.

Jews want Isreal as their country because they fear that without seclusion from other countries they are in danger of emancipation. Jerusalem is the their Holy city which should be accounted for. They want to be left alone and live their own lives without fear of being killed. The whole war in Isreal is because they can't come to terms on who gets what land its its become a big shit show.

CharlesInCharge, if you go back another 5 years you'll see that millions of Jews were killed. I wouldn't blame them for wanted their on little country so they can at least say they are safe. Jews haven't really done anything to anyone to force that has been done to them. Most people dislike them because they are intelligent and know how to deal with money (first started charging interest as merchants in the Middle Ages).

At least the cease fire plan has gone through for a day so far. Thank god for RT news. Russians actually show proper news stories and no western media bullshit.
You present a very one-sided case for Israel. What about the Palestinian side?
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:33 AM   #34
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,046
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
he presents an irrelevant case as its for a State of Israel which isn't the argument here and it's based on ancient stories. The whole mess is revolving around the occupied territories within Gaza and the West Bank which is causing the displacement of millions of Palestinians, forcing them to live in sub par refugee camps, and the fact that Palestinians not in the refugee camps are living in apartheid, a modern day concentration camp!

The very fact that he blatantly dismisses this and holds a biased view of ancient history to a higher regard, which he uses to justify actions against palestinians (the same actions that the jews faced), warrants him not to be taken seriously imo
Posted via RS Mobile

Last edited by StylinRed; 11-22-2012 at 05:17 AM.
StylinRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:00 AM   #35
Wanna have a threesome?
 
MindBomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Squamish
Posts: 4,886
Thanked 5,052 Times in 1,656 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge
There are different sects of Judaism and when different parts of this religion teach that Jews are gods chosen people and with the whole migrating into European societies and charging interest to poor people, creating social economic problems, could be why many countries across Europe collectively expelled Jewish people. One or more of Shakespear's famous plays tell of these stories.
Shakespear did not intended his plays as historical accounts, and you follow in a tradition of anti-semites who lack a basic understanding of the texts to offer it as such.

The Merchant of Venice is not a criticism of Jewish people, it is a criticism of the persecution suffered by them.

Last edited by MindBomber; 11-22-2012 at 11:24 AM. Reason: CiC
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:46 AM   #36
My homepage has been set to RS
 
drunkrussian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,308
Thanked 824 Times in 340 Posts
lol cause shakespeare wasnt anti semetic at all...
Posted via RS Mobile
drunkrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:07 AM   #37
Wanna have a threesome?
 
MindBomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Squamish
Posts: 4,886
Thanked 5,052 Times in 1,656 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkrussian View Post
lol cause shakespeare wasnt anti semetic at all...
Posted via RS Mobile
Scholars do not consider Shakespeare to be an anti-semite, quite the opposite.

A superficial reading of a play written with profound and deep complexities results in a dramatic misinterpretation of it.

Marlowe was likely an anti-semite, but the jury is somewhat still out.
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-22-2012, 01:56 PM   #38
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
wasabisashimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: surrey
Posts: 2,526
Thanked 149 Times in 90 Posts
When will they stop the fighting? This is worst than Kim Jung Il, Sadam and George Bush Jr. combined! Such a waste of money and lives.
__________________
my feedback
Click here to visit my feedback
wasabisashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #39
RS controls my life!
 
belka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Failberta
Posts: 745
Thanked 630 Times in 181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
You present a very one-sided case for Israel. What about the Palestinian side?
Palestinians don't have a right to anything. They elected a terrorist organization who's sole purpose is the destruction of Israel, not the welfare of their own people. Palestinians/Hamas are basically the front line of the Arabs war against the Jews and Israel. If the Palestinian problem didn't exist then Iran and the rest of the Arab world would have to fight Israel directly - militarily. The last 60 years has shown that fighting the IDF directly is suicide. Arabs know they won't win a conventional war vs. Israel so they use groups like Hamas and Hezbollah to fight for them. Cowards and pussies.
belka is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #40
Proud to be called a RS Regular!
 
ProBoostin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 143
Thanked 184 Times in 48 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsx View Post
You present a very one-sided case for Israel. What about the Palestinian side?
Well yeah since the first sentence explains that I was giving information about the history of the "Jews" and not "Jews and Palestinians"

And I very much know that both parties want the same land and neither wants to be left out with less than the other. It's going to take some hardcore negotiating to come to a conclusion over the whole war.

I haven't read much on the Palestinian side and their views of the situation, which is why I feel I don't have the right to comment on a such a topic. If I'm not sure about something I most likely won't comment with an answer. I'll post a question instead to get more insight on the topic.
ProBoostin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-22-2012, 03:28 PM   #41
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,612
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
When you say "Jews haven't really done anything to anyone to force that has been done to them." the documentary, This Land Speaks Arabic, shows how Palestinians have been genocided from the very beginning of the immigration and this has continued to more recent event as the Jenin town massacres. Your either playing stupid and passing disinformation or you're ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBomber View Post
Shakespear did not intended his plays as historical accounts, and you follow in a tradition of anti-semites who lack a basic understanding of the texts to offer it as such.

The Merchant of Venice is not a criticism of Jewish people, it is a criticism of the persecution suffered by them.
Shakespear's early writing is the only thing I can think of which dealt with usury in that time, I just remember the Al Pacino Merchant of Venice movie where he wanted some guys limb cut off for not being able to pay his debts.

Lastly, it cool of you to throw the word anti-semite around without explaining why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belka View Post
Palestinians don't have a right to anything. They elected a terrorist organization who's sole purpose is the destruction of Israel, not the welfare of their own people. Palestinians/Hamas are basically the front line of the Arabs war against the Jews and Israel. If the Palestinian problem didn't exist then Iran and the rest of the Arab world would have to fight Israel directly - militarily. The last 60 years has shown that fighting the IDF directly is suicide. Arabs know they won't win a conventional war vs. Israel so they use groups like Hamas and Hezbollah to fight for them. Cowards and pussies.
These groups you mention consist of honourable men who sacrifice themselves to free their people.
Where as imperial powers, after defeating the Ottomans, started dividing the area into countries to better conqueror them... and installed a none Arab army with the fake Zionist Jewish state ideology.
Oil may have not been critical then, but the route to India via the passage there sure as hell was and still is.

What do you have to say about the Tel Aviv university professor I linked to who wrote the best selling Isreali novel When and How Was the Jewish People Invented?
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:58 PM   #42
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
GabAlmighty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Yellowknife NWT
Posts: 4,877
Thanked 3,212 Times in 1,054 Posts
Couple nukes would sort this problem right out...
__________________
'16 Ram 1500
'85 Corolla
GabAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:06 PM   #43
RS controls my life!
 
belka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Failberta
Posts: 745
Thanked 630 Times in 181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
These groups you mention consist of honourable men who sacrifice themselves to free their people.
You are correct on that one. The more "honourable men" that those groups get, the better the IDF gets at killing them. If only more "honourable men" would join and sacrifice their pathetic existence for their pointless, unattainable cause. Arabs won't win with force, but they are too stupid to realize this.
belka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:23 PM   #44
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,612
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by belka View Post
You are correct on that one. The more "honourable men" that those groups get, the better the IDF gets at killing them. If only more "honourable men" would join and sacrifice their pathetic existence for their pointless, unattainable cause. Arabs won't win with force, but they are too stupid to realize this.
I guess your silence on the professors view show that you acknowledge that Isreali citizens are nothing but cannon fodder for the imperial Zionist.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-22-2012, 04:25 PM   #45
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
GabAlmighty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Yellowknife NWT
Posts: 4,877
Thanked 3,212 Times in 1,054 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
I guess your silence on the professors view show that you acknowledge that Isreali citizens are nothing but cannon fodder for the imperial Zionist.
Oh for fucks sake.
__________________
'16 Ram 1500
'85 Corolla
GabAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:30 PM   #46
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle
 
CharlesInCharge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,612
Thanked 527 Times in 292 Posts
Sounds harsh but why did the powers put Isreali's in danger of Saddam who is notorious for killing thousands of people with chemical bombs.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:41 PM   #47
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Mr.Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Vancouver DT
Posts: 2,965
Thanked 2,219 Times in 626 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabisashimi View Post
When will they stop the fighting? This is worst than Kim Jung Il, Sadam and George Bush Jr. combined! Such a waste of money and lives.
The Ego's of old men...these fuckers don't care how many people die,long as they keep fulfilling their own justice & revenge each time what little bomb they drop..
__________________
Fly Your Own Flag.
Mr.Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #48
The Lone Wanderator
 
Graeme S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 12,089
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Unfortunately, I suspect this back and forth vitriolic rhetoric dispute is the reason that there wasn't an Israel/Gaza thread before this.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:43 PM   #49
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,074
Thanked 187 Times in 74 Posts
YES! I was hoping CIC would come into this thread and give his 2 cents. Guy always delivers the lols with his Ahmadinejad rants.
__________________
Surf, Party, Sleep.
m!chael is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-22-2012, 04:47 PM   #50
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
GabAlmighty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Yellowknife NWT
Posts: 4,877
Thanked 3,212 Times in 1,054 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Sounds harsh but why did the powers put Isreali's in danger of Saddam who is notorious for killing thousands of people with chemical bombs.
Because racewars.
__________________
'16 Ram 1500
'85 Corolla
GabAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net