REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Employment Resources

Employment Resources THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Revscene-opolis
Share job postings, network, workplace humour or politics..

Old 11-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

looking for a new mortage broker

Hi my name is mark from Team 3000 realty.
I am looking for a mortgage broker who is NEW to the business and would like to expand.

you will be part of my hassle free, and very easy lead generation experiment.
your advertising will be paid for by ME. although referral fees from me is to be discussed.

1. you will be my source of mortgage info
2. will help you train to where you want to be.
3. No cost. but Time* approx 3 FULL hours a week.

You will not be limited to working with just 1 real estate professional as my self.
this offer is merely a lead generation experiment in which you can benefit by helping.

Pm is key
mark - 778 223 7467

** MODS**
this is not an offer for referral. im looking for a mortgage broker to work with and be a part of a lead generation system i have created
Advertisement
LookitsMarkA is offline   Reply With Quote