REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech (https://www.revscene.net/forums/autobody-lighting-structural-tech_192/)
-   -   Hello REVscene and fellow enthusiasts (https://www.revscene.net/forums/677782-hello-revscene-fellow-enthusiasts.html)

GrandPerformance 12-10-2012 09:02 PM

Hello REVscene and fellow enthusiasts

Hello all, We at Grand Performance Auto Centre is happy to finally become a REVscene sponsor, to be able to bring you our automotive and autobody services.

http://www.gpautocentre.com

http://www.revscene.net/sponsors/Gra...nce_banner.jpg

a bit about us:

Trustworthy & Professional

Here at Grand Performance Auto Centre, with our broad spectrum of clients starting from working professionals, car fleets, rental companies and the likes, we assure to provide all our customers high quality and exceptional service you cannot get anywhere else. We provide competitive prices on all our outstanding products and also offers price match on competitors and beat their charge by 5% on a written estimate.

Grand Performance Auto Centre Caters All Your Car Needs!

If you are on the hunt for a place where all your automotive needs are done under one roof, Grand Performance Auto Centre is the best company you are searching for. Being in the industry for over 16 years now, we guarantee that all your car concerns are properly attended and handled with full expertise.
Owned by father-and-son John and Victor Law, our company evolved and ventured into the wider industry of car sales and Auto-body parts making us capable of managing any sort of work on all makes and models of vehicles may it be Japanese, European, or domestic. Also, partnered with an insurance company, Insurance Corporation Of British Columbia (ICBC), our company is well-recognized as an Accredited ICBC Car Shop Valet.

Here at Grand Performance Auto Centre, with our broad spectrum of clients starting from working professionals, car fleets, rental companies and the likes, we assure to provide all our customers high-quality and exceptional service you cannot get anywhere else. We provide competitive prices on all our outstanding products and also offers price match on competitors and beat their charge by 5% on a written estimate.

We also provide other services including:

New 3d vision liner
Autobody collision repair
Automotive repairs
Engine repair
Tune up and transmissions
Engine running diagnose
Oil and tire change
Certified air care repair facility
Certified government vehicle inspection
ICBC private insurance claims (Canadian Direct Insurance, Family Insurance, and other private personal repairs)
We receive work from Dealerships and insurance referrals
Computerized color match done on site
Interior car shampoo
4 Wheel alignment

We use water base enviromental paints from Aqua base for enviromental awarness which are eco friendly.

All our employees are experienced and licensed professionals in the automotive industry with many years of experience.

Browse through our website to know more about our company’s wide variety of services and exceptional products. For your concerns, never hesitate to make quick contact to us. We look forward to hearing from you soon. As a welcome, REVscene members that display a REVscene sticker will get discounts, special conditions apply. Please see me, my name is Victor and I look forward to serving your automotive needs.

bcrdukes 12-30-2012 10:36 AM

Out of curiosity, what brand of paint do you use?

inv4zn 01-02-2013 08:09 AM

I've PMed these guys the first day they became a sponsor and still haven't gotten a reply.

GrandPerformance 01-02-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 8119242)
Out of curiosity, what brand of paint do you use?

Hi we use Dupont water base paints

GrandPerformance 01-02-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inv4zn (Post 8121191)
I've PMed these guys the first day they became a sponsor and still haven't gotten a reply.

Sorry we have been on vacation. Please chk PM. Thanks Victor

?NR 01-05-2013 07:05 PM

Victor is new to this forum and forums in general, please kindly extend your patience.

The most direct way is to email them, as they get emails right away.

westopher 01-05-2013 11:32 PM

I'll probably drop by next week. Need a front lip painted and some touch up stuff on my rear quarter panel. :okay:

El Bastardo 01-07-2013 10:54 AM

Still waiting on an email for an estimate.

?NR 01-08-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 8125685)
Still waiting on an email for an estimate.

i'll let them know to reply asap.

XplicitLuder 01-08-2013 11:13 PM

oh hey i deliver to you guys, good to see i can deliver some parts to a RS sponsor haha :) you guys have lovely cars outside your shop!

El Bastardo 01-14-2013 02:23 PM

Two weeks no reply.

nabs 01-14-2013 02:39 PM

Will maybe call and stop by for an estimate.

bcrdukes 01-14-2013 04:40 PM

For this kind of stuff, you should always go to the shop for an estimate otherwise, it's as good as calling Miss Cleo to predict your future.

E92M3 01-29-2013 05:12 AM

E92 M3 needs bodywork

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandPerformance (Post 8103871)
Hello all, We at Grand Performance Auto Centre is happy to finally become a REVscene sponsor, to be able to bring you our automotive and autobody services.

Auto repair & Collision Repair Vancouver ICBC repair & ICBC Insurance

http://www.revscene.net/sponsors/Gra...nce_banner.jpg

a bit about us:

Trustworthy & Professional

Here at Grand Performance Auto Centre, with our broad spectrum of clients starting from working professionals, car fleets, rental companies and the likes, we assure to provide all our customers high quality and exceptional service you cannot get anywhere else. We provide competitive prices on all our outstanding products and also offers price match on competitors and beat their charge by 5% on a written estimate.

Grand Performance Auto Centre Caters All Your Car Needs!

If you are on the hunt for a place where all your automotive needs are done under one roof, Grand Performance Auto Centre is the best company you are searching for. Being in the industry for over 16 years now, we guarantee that all your car concerns are properly attended and handled with full expertise.
Owned by father-and-son John and Victor Law, our company evolved and ventured into the wider industry of car sales and Auto-body parts making us capable of managing any sort of work on all makes and models of vehicles may it be Japanese, European, or domestic. Also, partnered with an insurance company, Insurance Corporation Of British Columbia (ICBC), our company is well-recognized as an Accredited ICBC Car Shop Valet.

Here at Grand Performance Auto Centre, with our broad spectrum of clients starting from working professionals, car fleets, rental companies and the likes, we assure to provide all our customers high-quality and exceptional service you cannot get anywhere else. We provide competitive prices on all our outstanding products and also offers price match on competitors and beat their charge by 5% on a written estimate.

We also provide other services including:

New 3d vision liner
Autobody collision repair
Automotive repairs
Engine repair
Tune up and transmissions
Engine running diagnose
Oil and tire change
Certified air care repair facility
Certified government vehicle inspection
ICBC private insurance claims (Canadian Direct Insurance, Family Insurance, and other private personal repairs)
We receive work from Dealerships and insurance referrals
Computerized color match done on site
Interior car shampoo
4 Wheel alignment

We use water base enviromental paints from Aqua base for enviromental awarness which are eco friendly.

All our employees are experienced and licensed professionals in the automotive industry with many years of experience.

Browse through our website to know more about our company’s wide variety of services and exceptional products. For your concerns, never hesitate to make quick contact to us. We look forward to hearing from you soon. As a welcome, REVscene members that display a REVscene sticker will get discounts, special conditions apply. Please see me, my name is Victor and I look forward to serving your automotive needs.

http://www.revscene.net/forums/67977...ch-wheels.html
i have front lip that could use a repair i was just wondering if i could get a estimated price first. and do u guys give courtesy cars?

El Bastardo 05-03-2013 08:00 PM

Hey guys, its been a few months. Should I re-send that email?

El Bastardo 05-04-2013 10:09 AM

just a heads up to everyone. they don't provide Auto Body estimates on the weekend
Posted via RS Mobile