REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech

Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech This forum is brought to you by RPM Electronics in Burnaby.
Discussion about modifying your auotomotive lighting, retrofits, auto body, share projects, ideas, etc.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
RS.net Licensed Vendor

Hello REVscene and fellow enthusiasts

Hello all, We at Grand Performance Auto Centre is happy to finally become a REVscene sponsor, to be able to bring you our automotive and autobody services.

http://www.gpautocentre.com

a bit about us:

Trustworthy & Professional

Here at Grand Performance Auto Centre, with our broad spectrum of clients starting from working professionals, car fleets, rental companies and the likes, we assure to provide all our customers high quality and exceptional service you cannot get anywhere else. We provide competitive prices on all our outstanding products and also offers price match on competitors and beat their charge by 5% on a written estimate.

Grand Performance Auto Centre Caters All Your Car Needs!

If you are on the hunt for a place where all your automotive needs are done under one roof, Grand Performance Auto Centre is the best company you are searching for. Being in the industry for over 16 years now, we guarantee that all your car concerns are properly attended and handled with full expertise.
Owned by father-and-son John and Victor Law, our company evolved and ventured into the wider industry of car sales and Auto-body parts making us capable of managing any sort of work on all makes and models of vehicles may it be Japanese, European, or domestic. Also, partnered with an insurance company, Insurance Corporation Of British Columbia (ICBC), our company is well-recognized as an Accredited ICBC Car Shop Valet.

Here at Grand Performance Auto Centre, with our broad spectrum of clients starting from working professionals, car fleets, rental companies and the likes, we assure to provide all our customers high-quality and exceptional service you cannot get anywhere else. We provide competitive prices on all our outstanding products and also offers price match on competitors and beat their charge by 5% on a written estimate.

We also provide other services including:

New 3d vision liner
Autobody collision repair
Automotive repairs
Engine repair
Tune up and transmissions
Engine running diagnose
Oil and tire change
Certified air care repair facility
Certified government vehicle inspection
ICBC private insurance claims (Canadian Direct Insurance, Family Insurance, and other private personal repairs)
We receive work from Dealerships and insurance referrals
Computerized color match done on site
Interior car shampoo
4 Wheel alignment

We use water base enviromental paints from Aqua base for enviromental awarness which are eco friendly.

All our employees are experienced and licensed professionals in the automotive industry with many years of experience.

Browse through our website to know more about our company’s wide variety of services and exceptional products. For your concerns, never hesitate to make quick contact to us. We look forward to hearing from you soon. As a welcome, REVscene members that display a REVscene sticker will get discounts, special conditions apply. Please see me, my name is Victor and I look forward to serving your automotive needs.
Advertisement

Please visit our website ! feel free to request quotes via pm/email/phone/or in person! All REVscene members displaying a sticker gets discounts. Special conditions apply, see Victor for details.

GrandPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:36 AM   #2
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,508 Times in 4,310 Posts
Out of curiosity, what brand of paint do you use?

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-02-2013, 08:09 AM   #3
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,698 Times in 1,626 Posts
I've PMed these guys the first day they became a sponsor and still haven't gotten a reply.
inv4zn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:38 PM   #4
RS.net Licensed Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
Out of curiosity, what brand of paint do you use?
Hi we use Dupont water base paints

Please visit our website ! feel free to request quotes via pm/email/phone/or in person! All REVscene members displaying a sticker gets discounts. Special conditions apply, see Victor for details.

Old 01-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #5
RS.net Licensed Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by inv4zn View Post
I've PMed these guys the first day they became a sponsor and still haven't gotten a reply.
Sorry we have been on vacation. Please chk PM. Thanks Victor

Old 01-05-2013, 07:05 PM   #6
?NR
MonoPod 1 of 3

Thanked 1,024 Times in 444 Posts
Victor is new to this forum and forums in general, please kindly extend your patience.

The most direct way is to email them, as they get emails right away.
?NR is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #7
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,169 Times in 7,158 Posts
I'll probably drop by next week. Need a front lip painted and some touch up stuff on my rear quarter panel.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #8
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
Still waiting on an email for an estimate.
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #9
?NR
MonoPod 1 of 3

Thanked 1,024 Times in 444 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
Still waiting on an email for an estimate.
i'll let them know to reply asap.
?NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:13 PM   #10
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,778 Times in 956 Posts
oh hey i deliver to you guys, good to see i can deliver some parts to a RS sponsor haha you guys have lovely cars outside your shop!

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #11

Two weeks no reply.
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-14-2013, 02:39 PM   #12
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
Will maybe call and stop by for an estimate.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:40 PM   #13
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,508 Times in 4,310 Posts
For this kind of stuff, you should always go to the shop for an estimate otherwise, it's as good as calling Miss Cleo to predict your future.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:12 AM   #14
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

E92 M3 needs bodywork

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandPerformance View Post
Hello all, We at Grand Performance Auto Centre is happy to finally become a REVscene sponsor, to be able to bring you our automotive and autobody services.

Auto repair & Collision Repair Vancouver ICBC repair & ICBC Insurance

a bit about us:

Trustworthy & Professional

Here at Grand Performance Auto Centre, with our broad spectrum of clients starting from working professionals, car fleets, rental companies and the likes, we assure to provide all our customers high quality and exceptional service you cannot get anywhere else. We provide competitive prices on all our outstanding products and also offers price match on competitors and beat their charge by 5% on a written estimate.

Grand Performance Auto Centre Caters All Your Car Needs!

If you are on the hunt for a place where all your automotive needs are done under one roof, Grand Performance Auto Centre is the best company you are searching for. Being in the industry for over 16 years now, we guarantee that all your car concerns are properly attended and handled with full expertise.
Owned by father-and-son John and Victor Law, our company evolved and ventured into the wider industry of car sales and Auto-body parts making us capable of managing any sort of work on all makes and models of vehicles may it be Japanese, European, or domestic. Also, partnered with an insurance company, Insurance Corporation Of British Columbia (ICBC), our company is well-recognized as an Accredited ICBC Car Shop Valet.

Here at Grand Performance Auto Centre, with our broad spectrum of clients starting from working professionals, car fleets, rental companies and the likes, we assure to provide all our customers high-quality and exceptional service you cannot get anywhere else. We provide competitive prices on all our outstanding products and also offers price match on competitors and beat their charge by 5% on a written estimate.

We also provide other services including:

New 3d vision liner
Autobody collision repair
Automotive repairs
Engine repair
Tune up and transmissions
Engine running diagnose
Oil and tire change
Certified air care repair facility
Certified government vehicle inspection
ICBC private insurance claims (Canadian Direct Insurance, Family Insurance, and other private personal repairs)
We receive work from Dealerships and insurance referrals
Computerized color match done on site
Interior car shampoo
4 Wheel alignment

We use water base enviromental paints from Aqua base for enviromental awarness which are eco friendly.

All our employees are experienced and licensed professionals in the automotive industry with many years of experience.

Browse through our website to know more about our company’s wide variety of services and exceptional products. For your concerns, never hesitate to make quick contact to us. We look forward to hearing from you soon. As a welcome, REVscene members that display a REVscene sticker will get discounts, special conditions apply. Please see me, my name is Victor and I look forward to serving your automotive needs.
http://www.revscene.net/forums/67977...ch-wheels.html
i have front lip that could use a repair i was just wondering if i could get a estimated price first. and do u guys give courtesy cars?
E92M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #15

Hey guys, its been a few months. Should I re-send that email?
Old 05-04-2013, 10:09 AM   #16

just a heads up to everyone. they don't provide Auto Body estimates on the weekend
Posted via RS Mobile