REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Vacations and World Travel

Vacations and World Travel Visiting our beautiful city? Come stay at the Arbutus Vista - Vancouver's Bed & Breakfast.
How was your trip? Which tour packages would you recommend/avoid? Must do's and must eats? Share tips, photos and experiences with other senior RS members who just want to get away..

Old 12-19-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Has anyone ever been to Panama?

My girlfriend and I depart YVR to Panama on January 29th and im just interested in hearing other peoples experiences, we are staying 5 nights at the royal decameron beachfront and 2 nights at the hard rock hotel in panama city. Definately checking out the Canal and will probobly take an atv tour on the beaches and mountains
Advertisement
98twofourty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #2
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

It's damn hot all of the time, but I love that. Great value for your dollar.

I want to move there... sorry not very helpful... =(
abdulclamwacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:47 PM   #3
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

It was pretty dam hot but I found it more tolerable than vegas in its hottest month. it was 35 in farallon at our resort and bloody gorgeous. I wouldnt mind moving there, beachfront home. I miss it
98twofourty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:51 PM   #4
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,726 Times in 546 Posts
if you or her are into coffee, there is a lot of half day coffee tours. You pay 30-50 dollars and you get to check out the processes of how they harvest etc.. The Geisha variety coffee is well known in Panama and is considered the best in the world (not like that cat poo coffee hype)
bcedhk is offline   Reply With Quote