REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Canada Post lost my package? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/678516-canada-post-lost-my-package.html)

TRD Rs200 12-30-2012 12:10 AM

Canada Post lost my package?

So I bought something on HT and the sender said CP picked up 4 boxes in Toronto on Dec 19, I've got 4 tracking numbers, 3 of them already arrived but this last package has still not arrived yet. better yet the tracking number only shows "Order information received by Canada Post" So did CP loose my package? Has anyone worked in CP before? anyone know what might went wrong?

ktl 12-30-2012 12:31 AM

CP has one of the worst tracking systems in the world, no joke. How were the tracking updates for the other 3 packages? Same as the missing one or did it have proper consistent updates along the way? There is a good chance that this 4th box was not scanned when picked up/dropped off. Best that you notify the sender asap, inform them that you have already received 3 of the 4, have them open a trace on this 4th box. After that, you yourself call CP and tell them the same thing, see if they are able to get a trace going for you. For the most part they only want to deal with the shipper, but it doesn't hurt to try, sometimes they will keep the receiver in the loop.

StylinRed 12-30-2012 12:35 AM

either the sender didn't send the 4th box or he put it into a postal drop off box in which case it may not get scanned by the mailman until its delivered

if the sender actually took it into the post office they would have all been scanned and a confirmation receipt given and you would have seen in the tracking that all the packages were received at the postal office

give it a few more days and then inform the sender all packages come with a $100 insurance coverage unless the sender pays for more

TRD Rs200 12-30-2012 12:41 AM

I have already notified the sender and called cp, they simply said that the package has not yet been picked up and is not in the flow yet, the sender said that they have already picked up all 4 boxes and there is really nothing he can do. I have already opened an investigation with cp hoping they will find this 4th box. So meanwhile i guess there is nothing i can do other than just wait and see if a delivery card shows up one day
Posted via RS Mobile

ree666 12-30-2012 03:24 AM

they couldnt find it cuz your package is too small.

Spartacus 12-30-2012 07:14 AM

^ LOL
Posted via RS Mobile

smoothie. 12-30-2012 10:08 AM

Expected that ^^ ^^

But still funny

:joy:
Posted via RS Mobile

dee242 12-30-2012 02:09 PM

Canada Post lost my package

Quote:

Canada Post lost my package