REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 12-30-2012, 12:10 AM   #1
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Canada Post lost my package?

So I bought something on HT and the sender said CP picked up 4 boxes in Toronto on Dec 19, I've got 4 tracking numbers, 3 of them already arrived but this last package has still not arrived yet. better yet the tracking number only shows "Order information received by Canada Post" So did CP loose my package? Has anyone worked in CP before? anyone know what might went wrong?
Advertisement
TRD Rs200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #2
ktl
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

CP has one of the worst tracking systems in the world, no joke. How were the tracking updates for the other 3 packages? Same as the missing one or did it have proper consistent updates along the way? There is a good chance that this 4th box was not scanned when picked up/dropped off. Best that you notify the sender asap, inform them that you have already received 3 of the 4, have them open a trace on this 4th box. After that, you yourself call CP and tell them the same thing, see if they are able to get a trace going for you. For the most part they only want to deal with the shipper, but it doesn't hurt to try, sometimes they will keep the receiver in the loop.
ktl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #3
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,380 Times in 3,906 Posts
either the sender didn't send the 4th box or he put it into a postal drop off box in which case it may not get scanned by the mailman until its delivered

if the sender actually took it into the post office they would have all been scanned and a confirmation receipt given and you would have seen in the tracking that all the packages were received at the postal office

give it a few more days and then inform the sender all packages come with a $100 insurance coverage unless the sender pays for more
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:41 AM   #4
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

I have already notified the sender and called cp, they simply said that the package has not yet been picked up and is not in the flow yet, the sender said that they have already picked up all 4 boxes and there is really nothing he can do. I have already opened an investigation with cp hoping they will find this 4th box. So meanwhile i guess there is nothing i can do other than just wait and see if a delivery card shows up one day
Posted via RS Mobile
TRD Rs200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:24 AM   #5
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

they couldnt find it cuz your package is too small.
ree666 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-30-2012, 07:14 AM   #6
THE CHAMPION OF CAPUA

^ LOL
Posted via RS Mobile
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:08 AM   #7
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,001 Posts
Expected that ^^ ^^

But still funny

Posted via RS Mobile
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:09 PM   #8
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Canada Post lost my package

Quote:
Canada Post lost my package
that sounds like a personal problem
dee242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #9
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,380 Times in 3,906 Posts
that's what she said?

StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote