REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 10:31 PM   #26
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlines_Daily View Post
Not really paying attention to the stuff charlesIncharge is posting, but I am going on record to say that I don't agree with mods editing posts, unless the content is very offensive. IF a mod does have to edit a post for content, they should not be adding content in my opinion, unless to state that they edited the post..seems quite unprofessional to me. Probably nobody cares, just wanted to voice my opinion.
Generally, I agree. Which is why I deleted the post and told him he'd be more than welcome to repost it minus the zionist stuff (I'd rather not prune), to which he replied "fine, take out the zionist stuff", which I did. I deleted the irrelevant links, removed the word 'zionist' and replaced it with 'government', and left it at that. Then he went in and added in his two cents about how he didn't like being censored....

and then it all snowballed from there.
Advertisement
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2013, 10:32 PM   #27
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
Fuck your truth. My Zionist bosses load my bank account monthly to see me come on this forum and spread as much disinformation as possible.

I will personally see that your voice is censored as long as I am a moderator on this forum.

This nation, a Commonwealth nation under the crown, and associated with the Freemason society of the Illuminati needs to be told what they need to learn instead of freely learning what they will.

Just as the library at Alexandria was burned, so will we Zionists burn your "truth"
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-18-2013, 10:34 PM   #28
I subscribe to Revscene

Worshiping the devil are we

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodmack View Post
Jews are Caucasian.
If the majority are, well so am I, I guess I cant be racist to my own race.
Anyone see that degenerate Shahs of Sunset show... their mostly Iranian Jews but not Zionist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme S View Post
Generally, I agree. Which is why I deleted the post and told him he'd be more than welcome to repost it minus the zionist stuff (I'd rather not prune), to which he replied "fine, take out the zionist stuff", which I did. I deleted the irrelevant links, removed the word 'zionist' and replaced it with 'government', and left it at that. Then he went in and added in his two cents about how he didn't like being censored....

and then it all snowballed from there.
Haha, thats not how it happened. I insisted to keep the Zionist label for my principles of truth.

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 01-18-2013 at 10:41 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:34 PM   #29
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Human is the answer to a question of what species something is.

I dont understand your vague racism claim, maybe its because Im not smart as you are so can you tell me in simpler terms or another member reword how Im racist. Are the Rabbi's in my picture also racist too?

No doubt this thread will lose interest soon, but it seems like these antisemitism post claims are the ones that should be deleted so as not to derail threads.
racism/anti-semitism/discrimination, it's all under the same blanket and I don't seem to understand why you post these things. I also don't understand why 95% of your posts have to take a stab at "Zionists" even if it's off topic (the reason this thread was made).

And Lomac, CiC always seems to be roping Jews and Zionists into the same group, so that's where I have a fault with this view.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:40 PM   #30

Quote:
Real nice, I have screen shots of my posts and Ill be publicly posting your censoring of my first nations support in this forum, to other moderators and on Beyond.ca in the next week.

The problem is that Beyond.ca is is also run by us and we all discuss who the dissenters are.

If you think that the Zionist network we've had active for the last 6000 years doesn't have information on everyone who we deem as an enemy you're kidding yourself.

The reason we had to put the natives on a reservation is because they wouldn't submit to Zionist will. One day we will choke them out.

We will prevail!
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2013, 10:48 PM   #31
Prince of the Apes

Thanked 3,046 Times in 672 Posts
all hail the zionist general El Bastardo.
[23-08, 13:17] nabs i've gripped ice boy's shaft before
Quote:
[26-08, 13:50] Jesusjuice is this a sports car forum? why are there so many hondas?
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2013, 10:52 PM   #32
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

what the fuck did I just click into here
Old 01-18-2013, 10:54 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonjour43MA View Post
what the fuck did I just click into here
The truth

Old 01-18-2013, 11:02 PM   #34
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingMetro92 View Post
racism/anti-semitism/discrimination, it's all under the same blanket and I don't seem to understand why you post these things. I also don't understand why 95% of your posts have to take a stab at "Zionists" even if it's off topic (the reason this thread was made).

And Lomac, CiC always seems to be roping Jews and Zionists into the same group, so that's where I have a fault with this view.
Do you understand that religious Jews or ones which their forefathers converted are being used by Zionist to do their empire building, namely in Isreal. Lord Rothchild is the one figure head that established isreal and is technically a Zionist for it... and the many wars around the globe in the past and today are in part to establish isreal as a super power military base.
Not as a town of god loving people.
So by you dismissing the Zionist as bad, you are enviably playing along to their tune, and god forbid you see isreal in a good light and encourage a Jewish friend to migrate their and sacrifice him/her self for Zionist wars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
The problem is that Beyond.ca is is also run by us and we all discuss who the dissenters are.

If you think that the Zionist network we've had active for the last 6000 years doesn't have information on everyone who we deem as an enemy you're kidding yourself.

The reason we had to put the natives on a reservation is because they wouldn't submit to Zionist will. One day we will choke them out.

We will prevail!
The first nations are also the only ones that can really claim, have heart for, and even need this land which sits on top of vast resources. For myself, I will never be a worth meal for the Zionist, they have bigger fish to fry like that internet hacker activist that was recently suicide-d.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:04 PM   #35
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts

damien marley.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2013, 11:10 PM   #36

Quote:
The first nations are also the only ones that can really claim, have heart for, and even need this land which sits on top of vast resources. For myself, I will never be a worth meal for the Zionist, they have bigger fish to fry like that internet hacker activist that was recently suicide-d.
Us Zionists have shuffled and shifted and displaced the First Nations so much that they believe that they are nomadic people and will accept whatever history we invent for them which is why textbooks will tell the tale of nomadic Aboriginal tribes in North America.

When we find resources we want, we will take them, and tell the Natives they must leave and they will believe it. It is part of their "history" and we've already won.

Also, any activists, like the Reddit cofounder, will always need to be removed. The computer age has been.... inconveniencing... for us. But as we have for thousands of years, we will prevail.

That is what the difference between us and you are. The Zionists have a much more sophisticated network than you could ever believe.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:10 PM   #37
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,578 Times in 4,295 Posts
I want the shit that Arash is smokin cause it must be that bomb with whatever the hell is goin on here
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2013, 11:13 PM   #38
Prince of the Apes

Quote:
Us Zionists have shuffled and shifted and displaced the First Nations so much that they believe that they are nomadic people and will accept whatever history we invent for them which is why textbooks will tell the tale of nomadic Aboriginal tribes in North America.

When we find resources we want, we will take them, and tell the Natives they must leave and they will believe it. It is part of their "history" and we've already won.

Also, any activists, like the Reddit cofounder, will always need to be removed. The computer age has been.... inconveniencing... for us. But as we have for thousands of years, we will prevail.

That is what the difference between us and you are. The Zionists have a much more sophisticated network than you could ever believe.
Deep Web anyone?
Quote:
[26-08, 13:50] Jesusjuice is this a sports car forum? why are there so many hondas?
Old 01-18-2013, 11:26 PM   #39
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:

The internet truth-ers will one day full expose what Thanksgiving really stands for and twitter like social networks will bring us out in masses to march against Zionist hegemony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I want the shit that Arash is smokin cause it must be that bomb with whatever the hell is goin on here
Posted via RS Mobile
Im just going to slip in the word blunt and chronic here as not to set off too many big brother monitoring bots with the word bomb.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:41 PM   #40
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

you've got to keep it burnin... on the road to zioooooon mannnnn

you know...

you've got to keep on walking... on the roooooad to zioooon man.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
This post thanked by:
Old 01-18-2013, 11:43 PM   #41

Quote:
The internet truth-ers will one day full expose what Thanksgiving really stands for and twitter like social networks will bring us out in masses to march against Zionist hegemony.

Canadian Thanksgiving was created as a result of Martin Frobisher failing to reach the Pacific Ocean via a Northern Passage and returning to safety and giving "thanks" for surviving the perilous northern climate without harm.

Canada's reputation for having a population that doesn't take risks, aren't adventurers, and homebodies comes from this. It is our Zionist control that causes Canadians to give "thanks" for all of their "safety".

That is why the population of Canada will never stand up to the Zionist shadow government. Because they're conditioned not to.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:48 PM   #42
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

why is charlesincharge ignoring my posts... thats zionism..
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-18-2013, 11:56 PM   #43
My homepage has been set to RS

fun fact, in hebrew "zee-on" means cock
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 01-18-2013, 11:56 PM   #44
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Canadian Thanksgiving was created as a result of Martin Frobisher failing to reach the Pacific Ocean via a Northern Passage and returning to safety and giving "thanks" for surviving the perilous northern climate without harm.

Canada's reputation for having a population that doesn't take risks, aren't adventurers, and homebodies comes from this. It is our Zionist control that causes Canadians to give "thanks" for all of their "safety".

That is why the population of Canada will never stand up to the Zionist shadow government. Because they're conditioned not to.
Todays citizens are also too busy slave waging to have much free time and think otherwise. Which reminds me of this internet post.

Quote:
Not enough free time to do anything in todays society
Why are most people fine with this? wtf?

And with the average salary to time spent working isn't even close to being worth the returns.

Let's just see how many hours of the day an average person gives up, not just the work hours but the hours leading up to and after from the moment of waking up to sleep.

work 9-5 mon-fri
get up at 7am, get ready, get stuck in traffic
get home 6-7pm
shower, food, shit, check news, small talk with family (these small things add up real fast)
sleep 8 hours average, 11pm leaves you with 4 hours free time out of 24, which hardly even counts if you include things mentioned above and if you have OCD forget about free time completely.

this is a slavery routine and yet most people are ok with it, wow.

Unless you make more than $100,000 a year working is NOT worth it!

After the government steals a chunk of your paycheck, bills, rent, power, water, internet, shopping then before you know it you've got fuck all money left except to get drunk on the weekend which is what most people end up doing. Rinse and repeat next week.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2110110/pg1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabs View Post
His dad and the Fugees also sang about mount Zion... but I havent dove into if its pro or against Zionism... or that it could just be a religious symbolic reference.

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 01-19-2013 at 12:02 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:05 AM   #45

You have to pay us your taxes too. I don't mean the deductions on your paycheques, I mean on the food you buy.

Ever looked at a can of Coke and have seen the little "BC K" logo?

Thats money in OUR pocket.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #46
Prince of the Apes

Quote:
Not enough free time to do anything in todays society
Why are most people fine with this? wtf?

And with the average salary to time spent working isn't even close to being worth the returns.

Let's just see how many hours of the day an average person gives up, not just the work hours but the hours leading up to and after from the moment of waking up to sleep.

work 9-5 mon-fri
get up at 7am, get ready, get stuck in traffic
get home 6-7pm
shower, food, shit, check news, small talk with family (these small things add up real fast)
sleep 8 hours average, 11pm leaves you with 4 hours free time out of 24, which hardly even counts if you include things mentioned above and if you have OCD forget about free time completely.

this is a slavery routine and yet most people are ok with it, wow.

Unless you make more than $100,000 a year working is NOT worth it!

After the government steals a chunk of your paycheck, bills, rent, power, water, internet, shopping then before you know it you've got fuck all money left except to get drunk on the weekend which is what most people end up doing. Rinse and repeat next week.
Sounds like an excuse to be lazy. I haven't worked for over a year now and I am fucking sick of it, working brings more then just money it occupies free time that I don't need and gets me out of the house and keeps me social (to an extent).
Quote:
Old 01-19-2013, 12:09 AM   #47
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,380 Times in 3,906 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabs View Post
while i dont want to answer for CiC thought i'd add my 2cents in to your remarks

zion means Jerusalem a place that's holy for all the abrahamic faiths

a zionist wants to retake jerusalem by any means necessary for jews alone

at least that's how it's seen and even represented by most zionists especially during the ww

and as for why Marley used it wikipedia says this

Quote:
Usage by the Rastafari movement

“ I say fly away home to Zion, fly away home...One bright morning when my work is over, man will fly away home... ”
—Rastaman Chant , Bob Marley
In the Rastafari movement, "Zion" stands for a utopian place of unity, peace and freedom, as opposed to "Babylon", the oppressing and exploiting system of the western world and a place of evil.
For Rastafarians, Zion is to be found in Africa, and more specifically in Ethiopia, where the term is also in use. Some Rastas believe themselves to represent the real Children of Israel in modern times, and their goal is to repatriate to Africa, or to Zion. Rasta reggae is peppered with references to Zion; among the best-known examples are the Bob Marley songs "Zion Train", "Iron Lion Zion", the Bunny Wailer song "Rastaman" ("The Rasta come from Zion, Rastaman a Lion!"), The Melodians song "Rivers of Babylon" (based on Psalm 137:1,3,4), the Bad Brains song "Leaving Babylon", the Damian Marley song featuring Nas "Road to Zion," The Abyssinians' "Forward Unto Zion" and Kiddus I's "Graduation In Zion," which is featured in the 1977 cult roots rock reggae film Rockers, and "Let's Go To Zion" by Winston Francis. Reggae groups such as Steel Pulse and Cocoa Tea also have many references to Zion in their various songs. In recent years, such references have also crossed over into pop and rock music thanks to artists like MindZion, O.A.R. "To Zion Goes I", Sublime, Lauryn Hill, Boney M. ("Rivers of Babylon"), Black Uhuru "Leaving to Zion", Fluid Minds "Zion", Dreadzone with the reggae-tinged track "Zion Youth.", P.O.D. with song "Set Your Eyes to Zion" (but P.O.D. with a Christian viewpoint: Zion referring to the spiritual kingdom of God), Trevor Hall with song "To Zion", and Australian roots reggae outfit Vindan and The Zion Band, also Alcyon Massive (a reggae/psychedelic band in Southern Oregon) wrote a song titled "Zion". The rock band Rush also reference Zion/Babylon duality in the song "Digital Man" with the following lyrics: "He'd love to spend the night in Zion. He's been a long while in Babylon".
Old 01-19-2013, 12:13 AM   #48
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod

Quote:
Do you understand that religious Jews or ones which their forefathers converted are being used by Zionist to do their empire building, namely in Isreal. Lord Rothchild is the one figure head that established isreal and is technically a Zionist for it... and the many wars around the globe in the past and today are in part to establish isreal as a super power military base.
Not as a town of god loving people.
So by you dismissing the Zionist as bad, you are enviably playing along to their tune, and god forbid you see isreal in a good light and encourage a Jewish friend to migrate their and sacrifice him/her self for Zionist wars.
I don't even.... there's no point in me even trying to rebut that point. The holes, fallacies and overall bullshit of everything you just said will make everyone who reads it dumber. I don't know where this Zionist war is, but if it's behind the scenes, you have no concrete proof, only conspiracy theories about shit people "claim" (most of which are completely unfounded and complete speculation, but you claim as fact). Zionism isn't a problem really plaguing the world that's visible, and after a quick wiki session, i don't like the fact you think I support a movement that seems to be racist but I don't see them trying to burn the earth as you think they do.. I do have a problem with you roping all Jews as zionists as well.

I award you no points, and may god (whatever crazy one you seem to believe in) have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by RacingMetro92; 01-19-2013 at 12:24 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:16 AM   #49
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,133 Times in 309 Posts
On a related note, Zion National Park is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Coincidence? Probably.

Babykiller - And next to that, there's a little dot called a period. It's not the stuff you eat out of your sisters gash, it's a handy little tool for breaking up sentences so they don't look like nonsensical retard garbage.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-19-2013, 12:35 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
On a related note, Zion National Park is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Coincidence? Probably.

Your definition of beauty is what we say it is. Look at the actresses and models of a hundred years ago.

Lillian Gish? 6/10 by todays standards. 10/10 in 1913
Katharine Hepburn? 7/10 if she cleaned herself up and stayed 21 forever, but those sharp features and that awful voice? It was sexy because we SAID it was sexy.
Sally Field? Sure, we'd call her a cute 7/10 today but back then she was marketed as a 10/10 in Gidget. A non-threatening "sex symbol" during the so-called "sexual revolution" to cut the air out of the sails of that inconvenient ship.
Then we move on to the androgynous looks of Jaime Lee Curtis, Tilda Swindon, and Glenn Close. All very "strong" looking wouldn't you agree? Well, we made sure the "do they have a penis?" look is in for almost 20 years

But now we redefine "beauty" and tell you what to believe. Lena Dunham, a real life 4/10 and an old-Hollywood 2/10 is now the new-Hollywood 10/10 girl

We control the media and the zionists tell you what is beautiful as we see fit.
This post thanked by:
Closed Thread