REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 01-21-2013, 07:44 PM   #26
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yray View Post
^convo mall???
First 2 years was at WMC, then I finally got into convo mall, never gave it up sidenote, the guys that work the gates there are rude pricks .. got into a confrontation with those bastards more than once.
Advertisement
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:27 PM   #27
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,066 Times in 1,252 Posts
^ don't you have a special exit anyways?

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
bcrdukes yray fucked bcrdukes up the nose

dapperfied yraisis
dapperfied yray so waisis

FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
FastAnna i really cant
FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:33 PM   #28
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yray View Post
^ don't you have a special exit anyways?
Nope you get a keycard to get in but to leave you have to leave the same way as everyone else. If you arrive before 8:00am, your keycard won't swipe (because the gates are up) and you have to explain to the idiots in the booth why you didn't swipe on your way in because your keycard won't work to raise the gate on the way out if you didn't swipe in that day.

They keep insisting that I don't know how to swipe, I keep insisting it doesn't work before 8:00am. One time I got so pissed that I got out, walked to the entrance, and swiped my card. Walked back to my car, got in and drove away. Of course their little gate got stuck in the up position so they had to come out and reset it. I smiled at him as I heard him say "what the fuck don't ever fucking doing that again" .. Good times
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:24 PM   #29
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vexor View Post
just asking, i've seen it happen lots of times when I worked for a Mazda dealership
I drove with the e-brake half on the other day. That was silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asr View Post
Go to speedsyndicate to get the job done. They are one of license mechanics shop in town.
They are RS sponsor.
Wut?
Old 01-22-2013, 12:56 AM   #30
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
As long as you aren't occupying two spots no one cares. Hell, the guy next to me brought an extension cord to school everyday and ran it from the elevator to his car so he could work on his laptop in his car lol
LOL. Oh man, that's a whole new level.
http://i.imgur.com/98sur.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/kL24e.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/bo5jk.jpg
Joreus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:52 AM   #31
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakshow View Post
You should also accurately measure your fuel economy. Use fuelly.com, record the numbers, and always fill up your tank completely (until the first click).

I really doubt you're getting 15L/100KM. that would be pretty sad for a rabbit..
That's what I'm trying to do, but the problem is: even if I go to the same gas station, the nozzle clicks at different levels all the time. Sometimes it clicks when there is space for 10 more liters in the tank.
I decided to use Shell in future, because their pumps seem most modern and that's where I managed to get the fullest tank before the first click.

@dhillon09 @Eff-1 Thanks guys, that's great news that SFU doesn't care.

Last edited by Wintermute; 01-22-2013 at 10:00 AM.
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #32
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
That's what I'm trying to do, but the problem is: even if I go to the same gas station, the nozzle clicks at different levels all the time. Sometimes it clicks when there is space for 10 more liters in the tank.
I decided to use Shell in future, because their pumps seem most modern and that's where I managed to get the fullest tank before the first click.

@dhillon09 @Eff-1 Thanks guys, that's great news that SFU doesn't care.
I've had that happen to me too. My car had the gas light on and the mileague remaining said 10km. After I got 5 litres in, the thing started clicking, and it clicked every 5litrse after that
dygital is offline   Reply With Quote