REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   CharlesInCharge thinks the Queen still rules Canada (https://www.revscene.net/forums/681234-charlesincharge-thinks-queen-still-rules-canada.html)

VRYALT3R3D 03-03-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8175529)
If my sources arent true, show me the money.

I told you I can put you in touch with Dana Scully.

CharlesInCharge 03-03-2013 09:28 PM

She used to be pretty hot back in the day, but what is she 50 now, Ill pass. :S

snails 03-03-2013 09:28 PM

#aint care

VRYALT3R3D 03-03-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8175532)
She used to be pretty hot back in the day, but what is she 50 now, Ill pass. :S

She is 44.

Probably too classy for you~

CharlesInCharge 03-03-2013 09:30 PM

Actually she still looks pretty good.
http://i.imgur.com/AwuZUO0.jpg

Edit - Reminds me of princess Diana.
A new documentary called Unlawful Killing supposedly shines light on how she was setup to be murdered. I downloaded it through torrents but havent had time to watch .

shawnly1000 03-03-2013 09:39 PM

This thread has 55 posts (56 including this one).... W T F

Ronin 03-03-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8175487)
I request mods to remove further spam from this thread.

This isn't 95.3. We don't take requests.

Soundy 03-03-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8175537)
Actually she still looks pretty good.
http://i.imgur.com/AwuZUO0.jpg.

Would smash.

This is the first intelligent thing you've posted in your entire RS career.

Lomac 03-03-2013 09:47 PM

Too bad she's not into dudes, Soundy... :p

VRYALT3R3D 03-03-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lomac (Post 8175556)
Too bad she's not into dudes, Soundy... :p

sigh
:okay:

EmperorIS 03-03-2013 09:49 PM

She's in to aliens.

Tim Budong 03-03-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8175436)
Ceremonial doesnt change the fact that its the law and structure.
Now Lomac you are making a statement of fact here about the bank?
while I prepare my information please provide yours.

Why is this important to you?

yray 03-03-2013 09:54 PM

yea they can... it's the british system

We're not like america where the different parts of government have to join hands to run that POS. Here one party takes command and can be fuck all; don't like it? burn down the parliament :troll:

CharlesInCharge 03-03-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darthchilli (Post 8175562)
Why is this important to you?

Shouldnt this be important for all of us?

I roll my eyes when I see long threads about Republicans, democrats, Tories, Labour, NDP, Libs... ect. its theater. So now you guys know they hold no real power... maybe they can change street names or some other insignificant thing, but they are all actors whether they know it or not.

Tim Budong 03-03-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8175569)
Shouldnt this be important for all of us?

I roll my eyes when I see long threads about Republicans, democrats, Tories, Labour, NDP, Libs... ect. its theater. So now you guys know they hold no real power... maybe they can change street names or some other insignificant thing, but they are all actors whether they know it or not.

yea, but you are telling us that the house has no power?
how are these people in the house of commons "actors"

If you think its all "conspiracy" in Canadian politics, feel free to tell us about the rest of the commonwealth please

Excelsis 03-03-2013 10:10 PM

:inout:

radioman 03-03-2013 10:11 PM

Why should it matter if the queen rules over canada? She does what the aliens tell her to do anyways. Lets skip the middle (wo)man.

mac25 03-03-2013 10:14 PM

the queen doesn't control the former British Empire.

i'm not saying the government alone does as they are people liable to influence and greed as other humans are and i'm sure some corporations and groups heavily influence/control the world.

but not the Queen. even if she did she seems like a nice old lady so why bother getting excited about it?

Yodamaster 03-03-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac25 (Post 8175586)
Even if she did she seems like an evil shapeshifting reptilian overlord so why bother getting excited about it?

FIFY

CharlesInCharge 03-03-2013 10:22 PM

The Queen is figurehead, so it leaves the question as to who or what really controls Canada. I think this thread has gotten deep enough :P
Quote:

Originally Posted by darthchilli (Post 8175580)
yea, but you are telling us that the house has no power?
how are these people in the house of commons "actors"

If you think its all "conspiracy" in Canadian politics, feel free to tell us about the rest of the commonwealth please

I only have to point to our complacency in sticking to the 911 lies and sending our soldiers to bleed to death in some Afghan mountain range upholding colonial Zionist empire.

How are they actors? well they play as if they're making real voted decisions about our resources and war campaigning when in reality they are puppets.

Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard deliver largely identical speeches urging their nations to join George W. Bush's Coalition of the Willing to go to war with Iraq.

edit

CharlesInCharge 03-03-2013 10:29 PM

These streaming video shows are the best sources to get the truth and its entertaining too.

The Monarchy
An analytical weekly program about Britain covering social, political, legal and economic issues from a different angle.
Press TV

Money Trail
A 25 min weekly expose of the pay to play underworld of money and power produced and hosted by Amir Arfa.
Press TV

radioman 03-03-2013 10:32 PM

oh look press tv.....

RacingMetro92 03-03-2013 10:34 PM

and so begins the presstv references AGAIN.

:rukidding:

I love this circular logic. We ask you for sources RELATED to the topic at hand and you spew this shit that isn't even close. And when people GIVE you the sources you ask for you dismiss them and say they're wrong.

We ask you questions and you refuse to answer them, then you ask questions expecting an answer. We give you the answer, you dismiss them and avoid ANY sort of criticism of your statements by ignoring what has been presented to you.

I find this on the whole both sad and amusing. Your view on the world is sad and I still wonder why you use the resources of a country your so critical of...and seem to have no problems doing so.

TL;DR: ALL THIS WAS SOLVED IN 1980.

Excelsis 03-03-2013 10:34 PM

hey charles.. i realized this approach doesn't work too well, the only way you get this across is in a slow in a subtle way to bypass the conscious mind

smoothie. 03-03-2013 10:44 PM

im getting bored of revscene hiring people pretending to be idiots and making threads.

:troll: