REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 03-13-2013, 01:17 AM   #1
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,383 Times in 3,465 Posts
English boxer Curtis Woodhouse turns up on the doorstep of his Twitter troll

English boxer Curtis Woodhouse turns up on the doorstep of his Twitter troll | Sport | guardian.co.uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian
When Curtis Woodhouse lost his English light-welterweight title on points to Shane Singleton on Friday night and he was branded a "disgrace" on the social networking site by 'Jimmyob88'‏, who has reportedly been abusing Woodhouse on Twitter for months.

The boxer was so enraged with the tweets that he offered his followers a £1,000 reward if they could help him locate the culprit. Woodhouse's growing number of Twitter followers chipped in and managed to track down his troll.

Woodhouse set off to find his troll, tweeting a photograph of the street on which Jimmyob88 lived. "Right Jimbob, I'm here," he wrote, adding: "Someone tell me what number he lives at or do I have to knock on every door #itsshowtime."

Realising the error of his ways, Jimmyob88 replied: "I am sorry it's getting a bit out of hand. I am in the wrong. I accept that." A triumphant Woodhouse went home, joking that he could have saved himself some petrol money by blocking his cowardly abuser.

Woodhouse has been hailed as a hero online, with Lennox Lewis, John Prescott and Joey Barton all offering messages of support after the story broke on Mashable. Here's how the confrontation broke on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/jimmyob88
Reminds me of the ending in Jay and silent Bob strike back.

Advertisement
Old 03-13-2013, 07:39 AM   #2
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
http://www.revscene.net/forums/65334...ml#post8183115

http://www.revscene.net/forums/65334...ml#post8183220

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote: