REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
I don't get it
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 403
Thanked 248 Times in 90 Posts
A $100k hospital bill...this is what the poor in America face when they get sick

Advertisement
BurnoutBinLaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
bballguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 3,047
Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Wow, great thread man!!


Check out this one!

bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #3
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
yray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: PENIS
Posts: 2,767
Thanked 2,735 Times in 783 Posts
Timpo jr
__________________
There's a phallic symbol infront of my car

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
[10-11, 09:24] dapperfied yraisis
[10-11, 09:24] dapperfied yray so waisis

[29-06, 13:42] FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna i really cant
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #4
rebuild you say?
 
Not really racist!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,150
Thanked 3,532 Times in 1,172 Posts
Instead of making these threads you could be applying for jobs.
inb4 april fools
Just sayin'
__________________

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:03 PM   #5
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
GabAlmighty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Yellowknife NWT
Posts: 4,876
Thanked 3,210 Times in 1,053 Posts
You started this thread thinking nobody already knew this?
__________________
'16 Ram 1500
'85 Corolla
GabAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #6
Everyone wants a piece of R S...
 
?uestlove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: bung hole
Posts: 369
Thanked 256 Times in 82 Posts
must have been the one man one jar guys hospital bill
__________________
[22-02, 21:43] ?uestlove i personally find it very attractive when women have stinky farts.
?uestlove is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-02-2013, 08:58 PM   #7
Banned By Establishment
 
Gridlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New West
Posts: 3,998
Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Yeah, you can just pay that off in 3000 easy monthly installments.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #8
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
BBMme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Vancouver, B.C
Posts: 1,371
Thanked 189 Times in 97 Posts
It just reminds you how lucky we are to live in Canada
Posted via RS Mobile
BBMme is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #9
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
bballguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 3,047
Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMme View Post
It just reminds you how lucky we are to live in Canada
Posted via RS Mobile
o ok
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-02-2013, 10:54 PM   #10
Need to Shave n Shower, but I CANT STOP POSTING ON RS
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 19,765
Thanked 6,443 Times in 1,211 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballguy View Post
Wow, great thread man!!


Check out this one!

great photoshop
Posted via RS Mobile
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:42 AM   #11
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 4,479
Thanked 373 Times in 144 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMme View Post
It just reminds you how lucky we are to live in Canada
Posted via RS Mobile
Yes, because in canada, this only thing you'll get, when you go see a doctor
Only gonna cost you $10 or less

ImportPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-03-2013, 06:01 AM   #12
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
bballguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Home
Posts: 3,047
Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportPsycho View Post
Yes, because in canada, this only thing you'll get, when you go see a doctor
Only gonna cost you $10 or less
That's because it's probably the only thing you need.....
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-03-2013, 09:11 PM   #13
I don't get it
 
Stormspirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 432
Thanked 96 Times in 49 Posts
I do pharmacy referral service . All my clients are americans . They all buy from my company because their prescription is 100%-500% more expensive if they buy it at their local pharmacies if they dont have insurance . I never knew it was that expensive but a simple cholesterol lowering pill could run them like 40 bucks a pop. =\
Posted via RS Mobile
Stormspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #14
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
BBMme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Vancouver, B.C
Posts: 1,371
Thanked 189 Times in 97 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportPsycho View Post
Yes, because in canada, this only thing you'll get, when you go see a doctor
Only gonna cost you $10 or less

hahaha very valid point
I didn't mean to sound like a dick or anything but from personal experience, my friends dad had to go into the emergency room middle of the night because of something. We thought it was something minor, but it turned out to be something very serious. He ended up staying at the hospital for 5 nights, hooked up to IV and shit. This would've cost thousands $, but because of the health care, no question was ask and he was sent home when he was 100% better. He also received schedule check up at his home, which I was shock (in a good way).
__________________
Team BlackBerry
AmeX Platinum members since
BBMme is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net