REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 02:30 PM   #51
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy

Thanked 6,021 Times in 1,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
have you talk to her about it? do you think she would be open to getting help?

ppl don't need to suffer from a mental illness forever.

as a man... i know better than to talk to a woman about her anger/depression issues..

my recent ex was a huge sweet heart until things were not her way.. and it was like a switch was hit into crazy bitch mode... to the point she even called herself crazy and was crying and upset about how crazy she could get... when she calmed down she asked if i thought she was by-polar... and of course i said no.. im not stupid enough to say yes. but i also dug deeper and asked about her concerns with her attitude and maybe we should go talk to someone about it.

*BOOOOOM*** apparently that to her meant i thought she was crazy and that i wanted to be with someone else and crazy switch was back on...

from my experience, if they are in denial or not doing anything about the situation.. it wont get any better, i still love the girl for who she is but holy fck was that a mess of a relationship

Old 05-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #52
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,352 Times in 263 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
I wouldn't say "date" is the right word. Moreso another four letter word.
love?
Old 05-03-2013, 06:50 PM   #53
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guddagudd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
I'd love to date a depressed girl.
I wouldn't say "date" is the right word. Moreso another four letter word.
love?
bcrdukes: rape
Closed Thread