REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 01-30-2015, 12:40 PM   #126
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Meet gf for the first time (long distance). We had coffee at the hotel I was staying. Talk till around 11:30pm and she was going to go to her cousin place for the night (her cousin lives pretty near while her home is like 2hours away).

Anyways after 40mins or so she gives me a call saying her cousin isn't opening the door and seems like no one is home and came back to the hotel. I was shock but let her in anyways. She was crying and tired so I hug her and we started making out. She asked if she could stay for the night. I was not ready for this because this is our first meeting and also since this is in China I am not sure what to make out of the suitation (Is on the news where people might drug you and get your organs and sell it or even bust into the room while you and this girl is having sex and basically forces you to pay a large sum of money or some shit).

After a few mins of deciding her mom call and you could tell it wasn't going pretty basically with her mom saying she needs to go home now and is not safe etc etc..... basically her cousin was just sleeping and now she is awake. i HEAR them yelling so I suggested I would take a taxi with her to her cousin's place and make sure she is safe. To be honest I was pretty relief I got her to her cousin place. I wasn't sure if she stayed what would happen and honestly I was so dead tired after my flight I want to sleep. Guess I did the right thing because her parents liked me for making sure their daughter safe and not take advantage of her. But the truth is I was more worry about my personal safety than anything else lol.

Last edited by Mr.HappySilp; 01-30-2015 at 12:49 PM.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 12:54 PM   #127
The Brown Reason

Thanked 5,863 Times in 1,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
Meet gf for the first time (long distance). We had coffee at the hotel I was staying. Talk till around 11:30pm and she was going to go to her cousin place for the night (her cousin lives pretty near while her home is like 2hours away).

Anyways after 40mins or so she gives me a call saying her cousin isn't opening the door and seems like no one is home and came back to the hotel. I was shock but let her in anyways. She was crying and tired so I hug her and we started making out. She asked if she could stay for the night. I was not ready for this because this is our first meeting and also since this is in China I am not sure what to make out of the suitation (Is on the news where people might drug you and get your organs and sell it or even bust into the room while you and this girl is having sex and basically forces you to pay a large sum of money or some shit).

After a few mins of deciding her mom call and you could tell it wasn't going pretty basically with her mom saying she needs to go home now and is not safe etc etc..... basically her cousin was just sleeping and now she is awake. So I suggested I would take a taxi with her to her cousin's place and make sure she is safe. To be honest I was pretty relief I got her to her cousin place. I wasn't sure if she stayed what would happen and honestly I was so dead tired after my flight I want to sleep. Guess I did the right thing because her parents liked me for making sure their daughter safe and not take advantage of her. But the truth is I was more worry about my personal safety than anything else lol.

pick a direction and just fucking go with it. Instead of having a wall of text explaining what could have been, you'd have a wall of text explaining an awesome night ...

it's the what-ifs that haunt you
BrRsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 06:35 AM   #128
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
these stories were epic....
Old 01-31-2015, 08:39 AM   #129
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6o4__boi View Post
I got a few derp moments but this one stands out for me the most.

Back in hs i was dating this chick on/off.
Anyway, we were having a fight of the century moment and called shit off for a few weeks.
At the time, pretty sure it was done but still kinda liked her.
A few days after, girl i've known from way back texts me and asks why we never chill anymore so we text back and forth the next little while. She's pretty hot, girl next door attitude and i didn't go for her earlier on in hs because she was tight with one of my best buddies and i'm pretty sure he liked her. She tells me shes in some whatever special academic program on the island for a month, tells me to come visit if i can cus she gets pretty bored in her dorm (i lived in van).
Meanwhile, on/off gf texts me and starts apologizing and suggests that maybe we could still work things out, give her time, space yada yada yada. I'm like whatever let me know when you're not a bitch and we'll talk.
I plan on making the trip to the island to see her for a weekend. On/off gf comes over the day before i bounce, we chat, kinda make out but didn't really do shit cus she says it still doesn't feel right, blah blah blah. So she leaves, at this point, i know we're still off.
Go to the island the next day. Spent the first day just chatting and catching up (we went to different schools and rarely saw each other since the early days of hs). Asked her if shes with anyone she said nope, and she asked about my on/off gf since we've been at it for a while. Told her its messed up and probably over. Anyways, we get to talkin about where i'm gonna sleep for the night, cus the dorm has like a single bed, and a small armchair. She said she didn't mind sharing the bed.
Receive a text from on/off gf, says shes ready to talk when i'm free, things look rosy, blah, blah. I ignore it somewhat but it was on the back of my head.
We go for dinner, chat some more, figure we're connecting really well. Get to bedtime, i'm lying down and shes lying beside me. Kinda silent for a bit then we started making out. Was getting hot and heavy but for some reason, at the last moment, i chickened out. We were pretty much naked. I knew she wanted it and i did too but for whatever dumb fucking reason my head wasn't in it. For some reason it felt like i was cheating even though i knew i wasn't. I can't describe it but whenever i think back its always like, what the fuck was i thinking then. I had it, then and there. So we make out for a bit, before it gets serious i pull some dumb excuse that i wasn't sure if this was a good idea and all that shit, leave it for now, see how it goes later. She doesn't resist but we stop, there was silence for a while, kissed her good night and slept with our backs to each other. I get blue balls for being a dumb fucking moron. Breakfast was awkward as fawkkk. So i ended up leaving earlier than scheduled. Was hoping to catch the last sailing, heck, i was hoping to skip the first day of school if all went well but i ended up leaving early cus it felt awkward.
Kinda texted for a little bit more after that but we ended up losing touch and haven't seen her since. Saw on/off gf after i came back (blue balls relieved), we tried it again for a few months but ultimately didn't work out cus she's a bitch.

Anyway, every now and then i've always wondered what if. It was probably one of those missed opportunities.
how old are you?
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-02-2015, 12:10 PM   #130
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
why?
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 12:19 PM   #131
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6o4__boi View Post
why?
Why not?
fourthavenuecafe is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-13-2015, 08:34 PM   #132
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,778 Times in 956 Posts
i went to this all ages even couple years ago with one of my buddies sister, we were pretty hamd so we were dancing and grabbing eachother everywhere so shes all like if you wanna do anything its gonna be tonight. so im like iight and just smirk, anyways we leave the place at the end of the night and we stop at our highschool to make out n shit and she takes off her top. Thats when i get this really bad BO coming from her and im like no thanks jeff , peace charlie.

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-13-2015, 10:22 PM   #133
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,760 Times in 3,870 Posts
^^ you missed out brah
Old 02-14-2015, 02:27 AM   #134

Thanked 2,796 Times in 915 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XplicitLuder View Post
Thats when i get this really bad BO coming from her and im like no thanks jeff , peace charlie.
did it smell like onions or Really dank weed?
Old 11-06-2016, 09:56 PM   #135
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
bump

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-07-2016, 09:33 PM   #136
My homepage has been set to RS

bump for?
danned is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-08-2016, 12:10 AM   #137

Thanked 4,069 Times in 1,253 Posts
For evolove :qq

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
bcrdukes yray fucked bcrdukes up the nose

dapperfied yraisis
dapperfied yray so waisis

FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
FastAnna i really cant
FastAnna yray i cant stand you
yray is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-08-2016, 06:15 AM   #138
Ask me about killing a hobo and dumping his body in the river

Quote:
Originally Posted by yray View Post
For evolove :qq
LOOOL she had no interest to begin with, so op has it better at least the girl was in his bed, and showed full interest and he just fken up LOOOL
[18-02, 21:40] ICE BOY please come over and wrap me in your foreskin.
[18-10, 14:35] ZN6 Evo if you here: Say what your heart feels, cause those who matter don't mind, and those who mind shouldn't matter
[26-07, 14:46] ZN6 I gonna nibble on your scrotum

93 honda civic si (RIP)
2010 Evolution X (RIP)
2000 GMC Yukon XL SLT (RIP)
2003 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Overland build

2019 Kawasaki Ex 400(Summer Daily)
EvoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-21-2016, 07:30 PM   #139
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Ha ha. this thread made me laugh. OP, if you are really too nervous to go in for a kiss in such blindingly obvious circumstances. Then test out the situation with some light touching first. Talk to her, put your hand on her leg, or brush her arm. If she starts to reciprocate, you know it's on. It will get pretty steamy pretty quickly. When you feel the time is right, go for the kiss. If she turns away then you read it wrong. This will happen a lot. Don't worry about it. Just laugh it off and move on.
SpeedyJake is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-21-2016, 08:39 PM   #140
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenugget69 View Post
I don't know how to "get it on" with a girl LOL.

1) I was in photography class in high school. I was a teacher's assistant in that class, so I wasn't really apart of the class. My female friend had a free block and she would always come chill in that class and help out with whatever I had to do. One day my teacher takes all the students outside to take photos (except for the girl and I). We were in the "dark room" where photographs get made.
A little note: the girl just broke up with her boyfriend like two weeks ago. Anyways, we do our thing and she starts getting sorta touchy. "i'm so sleepyy" lies on my sh
  1. oulder ect. At one point I say "it's so quiet it's kinda weird, usually it's so noisy in here" and then she says "yeah.. so quiet.. you could like.. make out in here" and then gives me that 'look' with a slight smile. I just laughed and kept doing what i was doing.. after that she stopped getting so touchy
  2. 2) College: Another girl who just broke up with her boyfriend.. We went to the gym together and went back to my place. She says she's really tired and starts sleeping on my bed. She says she feels too hot after the work out (it was summer) and takes off her clothes only wearing a tank top and her undies (or reallllyy short shorts, i dont know anymore lol). Crawls into my bed. I was looking at stuff on youtube and she's like, "i can't see that far, bring the laptop here " So we're both on the bed. under the sheets. she's half naked. . . . and i don't do anything >_<
  3. Now it's not like I'm afraid or anything it's just i REALLY had no idea at the time that these girls might've had any sexual intent. I just figured.. oh,, i guess this is normal for them. Anyway I was just wondering what to do to "initiate" whatever might've happened LOL . This happened once more recently, not gonna post cuz y'all get the point hah
  4. I never really made out with anyone other than girls who I was in a relationship with , where you start kissing them out of nowhere it's okay - but when it's a friend it's completely different. What do you guys do in these situations :P - thanks!
Some gif's that come to mind after reading this.

But the most appropriate and probably what you should do at this point.

prudz is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-10-2016, 11:34 PM   #141
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 6,299 Times in 2,511 Posts
Came across this on CollegeHumour.com, and I immediately thought of this thread:

17 of the Biggest Hints Guys Totally Missed from Girls - CollegeHumor Post

Everyone single one of them are as cringe-worthy as the stuff we've seen here.
Traum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:20 AM   #142
$_$
I subscribe to Revscene

Randomly got thanked in this thread for some reason ... so, i'm just gonna revive it and see what happens ?
$_$ is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-07-2018, 05:37 AM   #143
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,422 Times in 918 Posts
This thread brings back cringy memories

2022 Velo N
2005 S2000
2007 CSX Type-S [Sold]
2002 RSX-S [T-Boned]
Gerbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:14 PM   #144
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
in for new stories.

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: