REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Vacations and World Travel

Vacations and World Travel Visiting our beautiful city? Come stay at the Arbutus Vista - Vancouver's Bed & Breakfast.
How was your trip? Which tour packages would you recommend/avoid? Must do's and must eats? Share tips, photos and experiences with other senior RS members who just want to get away..

Old 05-31-2013, 09:23 PM   #26
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,496 Times in 4,303 Posts
^
STFU and YOLO.
Advertisement

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:02 AM   #27
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Take pictures and post them please
Old 06-02-2013, 11:00 AM   #28
2 Wheel'd Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyah View Post
Take pictures and post them please
Taking lots! Taking a bit of time to upload cause wifi here is slow
/)__)
-"--"-

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...hreadid=417820
!oHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:17 PM   #29
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

How long are you guys staying for, i can recommend you a few restaurants to try since its basically my second home.
wyuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #30
2 Wheel'd Mod

We staying until the fifth or sixth. Were doing a little east coast rs meet tomorrow if youre still here
Posted via RS Mobile
!oHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:36 PM   #31
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !oHenry View Post
No, Niagara is a bit out of the way
Just a FYI, Niagara is only an hour away (traffic free), it's like driving to maple ridge but smoother.

Montreal - la banquise (poutine)
Saint-Viateur bagels
Maple taffy on snow
Schwartz's
Mont Royal
Bike down the canal, (I went to some abandoned building) it's pretty neat along the trail

NYC - Katz's Delicatessen (I kid you not, it's amazing)
Cheesecake
Empire State and all the touristy stuff

I'll post more when I think of more places
Wilsonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 08:58 AM   #32
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
Sorry we haven't been able to update the thread, we've been spending 95 percent of our time out of the apartment unless we're sleeping. We're having loads of fun! In NYC right now.

Ottawa was good, the weather took a turn for the worse there however we still enjoyed the National War Museum and the Parliament building, also sat in on a parliament seating for a bit to see our country's leaders at work. A lot of things in Ottawa just made us proud to be Canadian. Just thinking back on what we saw and the sacrifices people made just so that we can live free in Canada makes me emotional.

Montreal was great, we were there for F1 weekend but didnt actually go to the grand prix. We joined in the festivities. It was still a bit rainy weather but thanks to the amazing subway system and the underground city we stayed mostly dry. We ate poutine (picture below) at La Banquise, I spent a lot of time on Rue Saint-Catherines walking up and down, it was my favorite rue (street), lol. Learned some french, and was able to order a meal and ask for the bill in french by the time we left. We also found a place called Al and Ju on Rue Saint-Catherines which was a highlight of our trip (picture below, you'll see why). Even the person we asked to take the picture could not contain themselves from laughter.

SFW Pic, be ready to LMFAO when opened. lol.
Spoiler!

Boston was Boston, we just drove around the city saw the MIT campus and such, we were planning on spending the day there walking around however the rain didn't allow this to happen.

We arrived in NYC a couple nights ago and it's pretty much been go go go here. Our apartment is only one block away from Times Square! I will give the full detail after we leave but we've already done so much in this beautiful city. Central park is amazing and huge! (pic below). Top of the Rock gave us an amazing view of the city, those pictures I will add later. Shopping in Times Square and Madison Ave and 5th Ave. A lot of shopping has been done and is yet to be done in this city. We're hoping to catch a show tomorrow if everything works out. Eating out of street carts and another story Henry will tell friends if he chooses too, lol. In person just ask him about the chicken rice. That's all for now, on our way to brunch then Lower Manhattan.

[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides

Last edited by nabs; 06-16-2013 at 09:09 AM.
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:03 PM   #33
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,156 Posts
Sorry I haven't updated this thread yet. I have just uploaded pictures onto facebook so if you are added on mine you can check it out. Just give me a couple days and I'll have this thread updated with our adventure.

For those who don't know we returned back on June 26 2013. Wish we stayed away longer.
[03-07, 03:26] Yodamaster - The feeling when you quickly insert without hitting the sides
nabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:06 PM   #34
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,595 Times in 922 Posts
thats a bad ass trip. looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Gucci Mane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:45 AM   #35
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

God damn. Looks like fun, i have driven across Canada once but we were in a rush and didnt really do any side trips i need to go back to Nova Scotia soon anyways to see my sisters and grandparents..... kind of inspiring me to get on it once i save up enough money
Prolowtone is offline   Reply With Quote