REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 06-15-2013, 12:48 AM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,079 Times in 368 Posts
Free AVX tickets when you buy dvd/blurays

Quote:

Between May 31 and June 30, 2013, purchasers will receive a free UltraAVX Movie Pass (approximate retail value: up to $17.99) with the purchase of a DVD or Blu-ray from the Cineplex Store (Cineplex.com/store) and/or 1000 Bonus SCENE Points with the purchase of a Download-to-Own title. One UltraAVX Movie Pass (the "Pass") will be issued per DVD or Blu-Ray purchased, while supplies last. One thousand Bonus SCENE Points will be issued for every Download-to-Own title purchased. SCENE points offer does not apply to digital rentals. The Pass may be exchanged for one general admission ticket to a movie in an UltraAVX auditorium at a Cineplex Entertainment theatre (subject to the terms and conditions on the Pass itself). Pass may be used for a 3D film presentation in UltraAVX with the payment of an applicable surcharge. Your Pass will be mailed with your purchase. Pass valid from June 1, 2013 - August 31, 2013. SCENE points will be added to the SCENE account number provided by the purchaser at the time of the transaction within three days from the date of purchase. If a download-to-own purchase is cancelled, all Scene points collected on that specific item will be removed from your Scene account. If a DVD or Blu-ray purchase is returned and refunded, the UltraAVX ticket must be returned in the same package. No substitutions, rain checks or time extensions. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion, unless stated otherwise and is subject to change or termination without notice. Offer is not valid in Quebec
Cineplex Store

Tried searching and I don't believe anyone posted this yet.

I already bought a bunch of cheap $10 blu rays and received my free AVX vouchers in the mail. They expire August 31, 2013. They also give you a pack of M&Ms with each one you buy which is a nice bonus.

Free shipping, too.

Good deal.
Advertisement

Last edited by Matlock; 06-15-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Matlock is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-29-2013, 11:05 AM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,079 Times in 368 Posts
The deal is up soon. I just bought some more cheap movies.

Not sure what I'm going to do with these 10 AVX tickets, but good deal lol.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:25 AM   #3
not the mod you're looking for

Thanked 1,537 Times in 556 Posts
Damn good deal!

1000 points is only with the "Download-to-Own" movies

Last edited by FN-2199; 06-29-2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: misread the fine print ;)
FN-2199 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #4
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 4,450 Times in 1,027 Posts
^ and VIP in coquitlum so you can feel like a sir
Posted via RS Mobile
SpeedStars is offline   Reply With Quote