REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 06-30-2013, 01:14 AM   #26
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,449 Times in 1,438 Posts
tell your mom her shoes are dirty and buy a new M6?
Advertisement
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 01:21 AM   #27

Thanked 4,525 Times in 1,357 Posts
I failed this thread just because I saw other people failing it.
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-30-2013, 01:22 AM   #28

Old 06-30-2013, 01:23 AM   #29

i found more

Old 06-30-2013, 01:24 AM   #30

just google it

Old 06-30-2013, 02:06 AM   #31
Welcome to Planet Power ///M

Thanked 2,979 Times in 527 Posts
a better question would be why the hell you have chrome wheels to begin with lol
CharlieH is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-30-2013, 02:41 AM   #32
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinari View Post
I find this thread very contradictory.

Firstly, based on the title of the thread, it is safe to assume your parents own the car in question. With that being said, why are you bashing your own family, the same family that GIVES YOU permission to drive THEIR CAR which THEY PURCHASED with THEIR MONEY? I find your complaining quite churlish to be frank.

Secondly, it's not your mum's fault that she got "lots of salt onto the rims." Driving on salted snowy roads corrodes all types of wheels to a certain extent. What did you expect her to do, get less salt onto the wheels?

Lastly, I may not be in a position to tell you what to do or how to spend your money, but I will say this: if it's not yours, you have no right to be complaining in the manner you are doing so. In the future when you have a car of your own, I'm sure you will take great care of it, but saying your "parent's don't a f*** about her shoes" only leads others to believe that you should go spend the money you plan on refinishing those wheels on finding an English tutor to polish up your grammatical skills.

Kids these days
Just curious, what do you have against OP?

His title is misleading, but I'm guessing he chose it to attract more people reading his thread. Nevertheless, I don't find his title/post in general cocky/rude or "churlish" as you say.

He's simply asking for suggestions on how to clean his rims, and you decide to bash him. If you don't have anything constructive/helpful to say, why bother bashing/shitting on OP's thread? There are threads like http://www.revscene.net/forums/66659...cle-today.html that encourage DIY, yet OP gets bashed on for trying to diy/fix his rims. He even posted pictures after cleaning his rims.

Also, I don't understand how by saying "parent's don't a f*** about her shoes" only leads others to believe that you should go spend the money you plan on refinishing those wheels on finding an English tutor to polish up your grammatical skills" What's wrong with buying supplies to fix his rims himself? Maybe you should tutor OP, since you have great "grammatical" skills.

Last edited by Purely; 06-30-2013 at 03:01 AM.
Purely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:28 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
a better question would be why the hell you have chrome wheels to begin with lol
It's a bling bling factor, very common for Cadillac and Lincoln.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:05 AM   #34
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gYU View Post
Just curious, what do you have against OP?

His title is misleading, but I'm guessing he chose it to attract more people reading his thread. Nevertheless, I don't find his title/post in general cocky/rude or "churlish" as you say.

He's simply asking for suggestions on how to clean his rims, and you decide to bash him. If you don't have anything constructive/helpful to say, why bother bashing/shitting on OP's thread? There are threads like http://www.revscene.net/forums/66659...cle-today.html that encourage DIY, yet OP gets bashed on for trying to diy/fix his rims. He even posted pictures after cleaning his rims.

Also, I don't understand how by saying "parent's don't a f*** about her shoes" only leads others to believe that you should go spend the money you plan on refinishing those wheels on finding an English tutor to polish up your grammatical skills" What's wrong with buying supplies to fix his rims himself? Maybe you should tutor OP, since you have great "grammatical" skills.
To each their own, but to me, his thread title is quite immature which to me, changes the tone of the OP to one that comes off rather cocky. You may not agree with me but this is how I feel about it, as I've expressed quite clearly in the first post if anyone had difficulty understanding what I meant
[13-03, 11:25] MG1 when you hit the brakes, it shoots cum at pedestrian - bukkake

[12-03, 19:06] meme405 That e30 is so mexiflushed I thought we were in albuquerque

[12-03, 23:03] rb when i see a modded element. I have nothing but respect. either the parents kicked him out or the guy is killing hookers in the back
Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:21 AM   #35
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
To each their own, but to me, his thread title is quite immature which to me, changes the tone of the OP to one that comes off rather cocky. You may not agree with me but this is how I feel about it, as I've expressed quite clearly in the first post if anyone had difficulty understanding what I meant
Wow, you are one judgemental person. You don't know me WHAT SO EVER and yet you're already assuming that I am this arrogant little child who cannot speak English. The only reason why I posted on Revscene was to get help on fixing these rims from the Vancouver car enthusiast community. As you read from my previous posts, I am not disrespecting anyone. Yet, this does not stop you from labelling, failing me and bash me because of a misspelled title.

Last edited by JaeF; 06-30-2013 at 10:58 AM.
JaeF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #36
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,696 Times in 1,625 Posts
This thread feels like RS 5 years ago...lay off the OP lol.

JaeF, take it to a reputable detail shop. You can try sending a PM to 911Fanatic, he'll help you out for sure.

I must say though, if your family doesn't treat the car well anyway, there's probably no reason to really spend your own money on it.

I learned this years ago.
inv4zn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-30-2013, 12:16 PM   #37
【=◈︿◈=】

Thanked 2,099 Times in 558 Posts
^ what he said, seriously smh at the level of camaraderie that some of you show towards a fellow enthusiast. i was under the impression rs was a forum to gain knowledge and share a common passion. if you don't have anything constructive to say, that's fine, don't see why the need to bash the op has to come into play

OP: go to canadian tire and pickup a pack of that chrome wheel cleaner stuff. if you buy the complete kit it'll come with (close to, if not) everything you need

but like inv4zn said, i learned the same lesson years ago - it's nice to help out the fam with their cars as often as you can, but if it's the car is going to be ignored inside out by your parents, you may as well keep those few dollars in your pocket instead
- kT is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-30-2013, 12:30 PM   #38
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 7,010 Times in 1,890 Posts
Quote:
I find this thread very contradictory.

Firstly, based on the title of the thread, it is safe to assume your parents own the car in question. With that being said, why are you bashing your own family, the same family that GIVES YOU permission to drive THEIR CAR which THEY PURCHASED with THEIR MONEY? I find your complaining quite churlish to be frank.

Secondly, it's not your mum's fault that she got "lots of salt onto the rims." Driving on salted snowy roads corrodes all types of wheels to a certain extent. What did you expect her to do, get less salt onto the wheels?

Lastly, I may not be in a position to tell you what to do or how to spend your money, but I will say this: if it's not yours, you have no right to be complaining in the manner you are doing so. In the future when you have a car of your own, I'm sure you will take great care of it, but saying your "parent's don't a f*** about her shoes" only leads others to believe that you should go spend the money you plan on refinishing those wheels on finding an English tutor to polish up your grammatical skills.

Kids these days

Calls someone a kid, is a kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
mb_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 01:36 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
some chrome rims are nice...

WORK MEISTER

This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-30-2013, 05:10 PM   #40
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Timpo just stop, thank you.
vantrip is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #41
no

Thanked 6,058 Times in 1,222 Posts
^^thats not chrome, thats polished
jpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:33 AM   #42

Last edited by Timpo; 07-01-2013 at 10:39 AM.