REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 07-05-2013, 07:39 PM   #1
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Rare Stahl S1 Edition 16 X 9 rims (5 X 112/110) + KW adaptors

Offered for sale is this very rare set of German made 16" X 9" Stahl S1 Edition rims with Toyo Proxes tires, measuring 205/40/16 all around. The wheels have a 5 X 112 bolt pattern and are mounted on a '94 Corrado (as pictured - actual car) To mount them on a 5 X 100 VW bolt pattern, there are also (made in Germany) KW wheel spacers/adaptors with a staggered set-up - 25 mm front/35mm rear. This gives the car a nice wide 'poked' stance, as seen. The tires are mint and relatively new with at least 70% treadlife remaining.

These rims typically sell for closer to $1500-2000, on the used market, but as they have some minor blemishes on the lips, I am offering them for $1200, and the adaptors for $150 (all 4) The few scuffs and 1 dimple are easily repairable and absolutely have no affect on driving or air pressure. Until you actually look for it, most wouldn't even see anything wrong, but I am fastidious about detail so I know. Overall, they are easily a 9 out of 10. A very nice design that works perfectly on almost any car.

Again, I will sell the wheels as is, without adaptors, or as a package with them so they bolt right up to a 5 X 100 VW - or other cars with this bolt pattern (Subarus and some Toyotas?)

I can be reached at (604)809-7604 and live in south Vancouver
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bmw 057.jpg (157.6 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement