REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 07-19-2013, 08:23 AM   #1
Zionism gets my shell hard and slimy

Thanked 6,021 Times in 1,129 Posts
Crazy bish hires hitman to kill husband VIDEO

i dont know how this wasnt posted here. she felt murdering him was a better option than to divorce because she didnt want to deal with courts and breaking his heart...

“If you can get him outside, that would be great,” a giggly Julia Merfeld said after agreeing to the $50,000 hit — only to later learn she was speaking with an undercover Michigan state police detective.

“But if you absolutely can’t, I’ll understand,” she added. “Because it would be messy in the house.”

“Terrible as it sounds, it was easier than divorcing him,” [Merfeld] explained about her lethal choice…“It’s going to break my heart when it happens, but it’s something that I’ve been thinking about for awhile.”

Advertisement
snails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:43 AM   #2
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,022 Times in 450 Posts
Lesson learnt. If a Hitman asks for a $100 deposit on a $50k hit, it's likely a cop.
Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-19-2013, 10:06 AM   #3
PRINCESS

The husband didn't want his wife to go to jail despite that. Wtf.

Last edited by MeowMeow; 07-19-2013 at 11:04 AM.
MeowMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-19-2013, 12:43 PM   #4
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,478 Times in 1,679 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
Lesson learnt. If a Hitman asks for a $100 deposit on a $50k hit, it's likely a cop.
This story teaches you a lesson on how to spot an undercover cop.

Wifey certainly had the "balls" to try to get a hitman to kill her husband.