REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-24-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Poor little toddler is fighting for his life after being shaken.....

Washington Township toddler fights for life in wake of alleged abuse - theoaklandpress.com

Some fucking son a bitch did this, the Mothers BF apparently. Guess that BITCH can really pick them. He has severe swelling on his brain afetr being shaken among who knows what else. The one person who is suppose to be there to protect her baby lets this Monster around him. Pray he makes out. The doctors don't think they can do much i heard in the news update on TV.
Advertisement
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:40 PM   #2
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!

Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
don't get the hate against the mother? from the article there doesn't seem to be anything to glean that would cast the mother in a bad light imo

the article doesn't indicate what the mother was doing at the time (presumably working?) nor does it say that she even knew of her new boyfriends history with the police
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-24-2013, 10:16 PM   #3
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
^ Nothing to cast her in a bad light? So hooking up with a new guy when you're a single mom and then leaving him in the care of your child is responsible parenting?
Posted via RS Mobile
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-24-2013, 10:20 PM   #4
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Hard to say, some people are really only scum when they are alone, some put on a great mask of kindness and generosity.

I feel bad for the mom, must be having a even more hard time than she already was.
z3german is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-24-2013, 11:07 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post
^ Nothing to cast her in a bad light? So hooking up with a new guy when you're a single mom and then leaving him in the care of your child is responsible parenting?
Posted via RS Mobile
article says boyfriend not one night stand

article also says the guys father was there as well

so stay at home with no income then? damned if you do damned if you dont?
This post thanked by:
Old 08-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #6
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Thanked 1,502 Times in 506 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
article says boyfriend not one night stand

article also says the guys father was there as well

so stay at home with no income then? damned if you do damned if you dont?
I never said she "just" met him or he was a one-night stand. I'm saying it's poor judgment to move in with your new BF (I'm betting she never knew him very long) when you should be focusing 100% on your child.

My wife and I combined are well off financially, and even we had to make sacrifices when our daughters were born. So many people just don't get this and still think of themselves and what they want. She should have made sure her kid is in a stable situation first before getting on with her life.

I don't buy for one minute she wasn't aware of her BF's past. And I'm also betting she's one of those woman who can't survive without a guy in their life. Maybe I'm stereotyping, but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

I'd like to know why she can't trust the biological father to care for her son two days a week? Is he some kind of creep that she can't trust (if so, then so much for her judgment of men)? Or is she preventing him from looking after him out of spite? And where are her parents? I know parents can take their daughter getting pregnant pretty hard, but you'd have to be pretty cold to put your own daughter/grandson out on the street to take care of themselves.
dangonay is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-25-2013, 07:10 PM   #7
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

fucking ppl are messed up these days. why would anyone in their right mind hurt a baby that cant defend for him or herself? ppl that does this type of shit to kids should just be locked up for life period. the justice system in north America and especially in Canada is just not cutting it.
E60_M5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:29 PM   #8
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,886 Times in 486 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangonay View Post

I don't buy for one minute she wasn't aware of her BF's past. And I'm also betting she's one of those woman who can't survive without a guy in their life. Maybe I'm stereotyping, but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

I'd like to know why she can't trust the biological father to care for her son two days a week? Is he some kind of creep that she can't trust (if so, then so much for her judgment of men)? Or is she preventing him from looking after him out of spite? And where are her parents? I know parents can take their daughter getting pregnant pretty hard, but you'd have to be pretty cold to put your own daughter/grandson out on the street to take care of themselves.
I know to many fucking broads like that...they bf jump every 3-4 months, and after the first month they usually move in together cause its financially logical for the two welfare surrey jacks (all the ones I knew are from surrey). all of them kept the baby away from the father out of spite. these girls smoke 3 packs a day and either don't work, or work bare minimum at minimum wage and then complain that they don't have enough money, when every weekend you'd see them put new pics up on facebook of them holding a 40oz of vodka etc...(some of them even have the nerve to text/call me 4-5 years of last talking to me asking if they could borrow some money or babysit for them...lol)

the guys a douche who should be put away and go through some extensive anger management therapy. the kid started crying, he got annoyed, probably started screaming at the kid to stop crying, kid cried louder from the asshole yelling. picks up the kid and shakes while yelling at him and threw him...

douche...even his picture makes him look like a fuck stain...don't prison inmates go mental on the guys who've cause injuries/raped kids? if so this guys in a woooorld of butt hurt.
stewie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:51 PM   #9

there's a bit of an update and a video interview with the mother and father at this site

Two-year-old Damian Sutton out of emergency surgery as family & friends pray for his recovery

underwent a surgery to relieve pressure on his brain (portion of skull removed) the doctor apparently told the father that he won't be the same but the parents are hoping for a miracle
This post thanked by:
Old 08-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #10

All i can think of is hoping someone gets a hold of that POS and gives him a beating of his life w/brain damage also. yes..I am a firm believer of vig justice and an eye 4 an eye for especially sex predators and children abusers,
This post thanked by:
Old 08-26-2013, 07:04 PM   #11
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,006 Times in 402 Posts
First, who in the right mind would leave a baby with a dude that's unemployed, looks like a serial killer, and a relationship that is other than a husband or father of a child they have.

Second, the mother IS to be blamed no matter what because it is her child and it is her responsibility. It would have been better off if she left her child with a friend instead of someone who could POSSIBILITY be jealous of the kid (not being his). Did I mention he looks like a serial killer?

Lastly, a reputable babysitter would have even been a better choice. You simply don't leave a baby with a man that DOESN'T even come close to looking like he can take care of a baby.

Prison/jail time is not enough to give what this man deserves.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-26-2013, 10:36 PM   #12

Ok Here is where i stand, as a loving Father of a wonderful baby. I wouldn't leave my baby w/ NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, other than a few very very close family members. Certainly not some girl that i would be going out w/ that i'm fucking. Not knowing how much she know's the guy but ev The Mother must feel horrible i'm totally sure, but she has a ton of negligence on her part most certainly IMO.

Last edited by E-SPEC; 08-26-2013 at 10:41 PM.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:57 AM   #13

He has just died. They said in a previous article that he was at least 80 percent brain dead.
I suppose this is the latest one..

Toddler dies one week after he was 'brutally beaten by his mom's boyfriend and left in a coma' | Mail Online

I hope that guy rots in hell, and is beaten the rest of his life.
Old 08-27-2013, 10:34 AM   #14
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 7,281 Times in 2,573 Posts
The baby dieing probably let them off easy in the long run
Posted via RS Mobile
Hondaracer is offline   Reply With Quote