REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #51
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 205
Thanked 220 Times in 76 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlines_Daily View Post
So much stupid in this post.

Unprofessional conduct is grounds for dismissal in many jobs. There is a police code of conduct that is expected to be followed on the job and off. It's important that citizens have confidence in government employee that serve in the community every day. The same can be said about private citizens that work in high profile jobs, so yes his CGA designation does make his argument more valid.
Yes except my RPh now makes his arguments invalid. See what I did there? What designation are you going to toss out? Designations don't mean shit in an proper argument.

Like I said, if your employer thinks you are so disposable that punching a douchebag will get you fired, then you're pretty shitty at your job.

Hell Mayor Robb Ford probably broke every drug possession law out there and he's still the mayor of Toronto.

You must be pretty dumb and naive to think every professional out there is performing in a professional manner.
Advertisement

Last edited by twdm; 09-14-2013 at 07:00 PM.
twdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:28 PM   #52
SardaukarMod
 
seakrait's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Salusa Secundus
Posts: 11,306
Thanked 485 Times in 198 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy View Post
I thought you only get a criminal record if you are convicted in court for that crime. Not when you are in the process of getting arrested and charged?
true. however:

most jobs nowadays require a "criminal record" check. like someone mentioned before, it's specifically charges and convictions (ie: whether you've been charged with an offence and whether or not you've been convicted of it). also, keep in mind that even if you get a stay of proceedings and think you've got off scott-free because you weren't found guilty, the SOP will still appear on a criminal record search.

however, when you show up to your local police department or RCMP detachment for to get a criminal record check, you're actually getting a police information check instead which is a WAY broader and in-depth search into your police history. basically, not only do they look at charges and convictions but at all incidents where you've been involved and have had an adverse role code (ie: they'll be looking at incidents where you've been listed as a suspect, suspect chargeable, etc.).

so what that means that just because you weren't charged/arrested/spend a night in jail/etc., don't think that you've escaped the consequences.

not only that but you cannot even imagine the amount of information sharing that goes on without your explicit knowledge and consent between government agencies (police or otherwise). basically, what i'm saying is, don't get onto the police database.
__________________
2012 Volkswagen Golf Wagon in Candy White
2009 Triumph Street Triple 675
in Jet Black
2002 Volkswagen GTI 337 in Reflex Silver (SOLD)
2007 Suzuki SV650N in Oort Grey (SOLD)
seakrait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:48 PM   #53
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 26
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bing View Post
you don't exactly have to deal with assholes day in and out.
i work in a resturant, so yes i do.
coolname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:13 PM   #54
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
parm104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Surrey
Posts: 2,779
Thanked 2,599 Times in 672 Posts
LOL so much ridiculousness in this thread. The usual cop-defenders are in here whole-heartedly defending actions and coming up with non-sense garbage to justify his actions. "the guy was a douche," lol so yeh...that means you get to punch him.

"well the cop puts his life in line to serve and protect citizens like us." yah...and he gets paid handsomely for it with benefits galore. And the next time someone wants to argue that police have a dangerous job and their lives are in danger and they sacrifice that for the greater good...look at some statistics and see how many on-job casualties have occurred with RCMP officers in the last decade.

As I've stated before, I've got a handful of family who are members and respect them for it. They're also making a good living and they do so in a respectful manner. As a matter of fact, I know the officer in this video personally. That doesn't skew my reality and it doesn't make me believe that officers are entitled to break the law without repercussions.

There is a big responsibility that comes with being in a position of power. With power you gain respect, in this case, automatic respect once you put that uniform on. That being said, it's extremely important to put in an active effort to maintain that level of respect and show a good example for your community, the one you've decided to protect. All eyes are on you and the level of scrutiny is high, as it should be.
__________________
Clicky Clicky For my Feedback
parm104 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-15-2013, 12:13 AM   #55
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 205
Thanked 220 Times in 76 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by parm104 View Post
LOL so much ridiculousness in this thread. The usual cop-defenders are in here whole-heartedly defending actions and coming up with non-sense garbage to justify his actions. "the guy was a douche," lol so yeh...that means you get to punch him.

"well the cop puts his life in line to serve and protect citizens like us." yah...and he gets paid handsomely for it with benefits galore. And the next time someone wants to argue that police have a dangerous job and their lives are in danger and they sacrifice that for the greater good...look at some statistics and see how many on-job casualties have occurred with RCMP officers in the last decade.

As I've stated before, I've got a handful of family who are members and respect them for it. They're also making a good living and they do so in a respectful manner. As a matter of fact, I know the officer in this video personally. That doesn't skew my reality and it doesn't make me believe that officers are entitled to break the law without repercussions.

There is a big responsibility that comes with being in a position of power. With power you gain respect, in this case, automatic respect once you put that uniform on. That being said, it's extremely important to put in an active effort to maintain that level of respect and show a good example for your community, the one you've decided to protect. All eyes are on you and the level of scrutiny is high, as it should be.
The guy being a douche doesn't entitle him to be punched. It doesn't mean the cop should be fired. Cop-defender my ass. It is just not getting my panties all tied up in a knot for a punch. There are bigger fishes to fry.
twdm is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-15-2013, 12:53 AM   #56
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
bing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: vancouver, B.C.
Posts: 1,842
Thanked 563 Times in 229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolname View Post
i work in a resturant, so yes i do.
Was I talking to you? my comment was to a professed accountant, an individual who likely isn't in a profession with rotating shift work, potentially frequent exposure to traumatic incidents, and with an increased risk for PTSD, marital failure (though there is a magical number where relationships that last X number of years tend to have a reduced chance of divorce percentage wise), and domestic violence.

But even considering your circumstances, its not so black and white (i.e. yes I deal with assholes or no I do not). An asshole restaurant patron asking for his food to be recooked or not leaving enough tips for instance would not be of the same variety that I expect police to have to deal with on a regular basis.
__________________

Cars:
02' Lexus IS300 5spd (rip)
07' BMW 323iA (sold)
05' BMW Z4 5spd (sold)
06' BMW 330i 6spd (sold)
10' Audi A4 quattro
08' BMW M3 6spd
10' Honda Ridgeline
17' Audi Q5

Motorcycles:
15' Kawasaki Ninja300
08' Yamaha R6


Last edited by bing; 09-15-2013 at 01:04 AM.
bing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:46 AM   #57
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: work
Posts: 1,408
Thanked 929 Times in 329 Posts
Where the fuck is SOUNDY? He thinks that this guy deserved what he got. and thinks most brutality is warranted from what i have seen.
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:15 AM   #58
Banned By Establishment
 
Gridlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New West
Posts: 3,998
Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by parm104 View Post
LOL so much ridiculousness in this thread. The usual cop-defenders are in here whole-heartedly defending actions and coming up with non-sense garbage to justify his actions. "the guy was a douche," lol so yeh...that means you get to punch him.

"well the cop puts his life in line to serve and protect citizens like us." yah...and he gets paid handsomely for it with benefits galore. And the next time someone wants to argue that police have a dangerous job and their lives are in danger and they sacrifice that for the greater good...look at some statistics and see how many on-job casualties have occurred with RCMP officers in the last decade.

As I've stated before, I've got a handful of family who are members and respect them for it. They're also making a good living and they do so in a respectful manner. As a matter of fact, I know the officer in this video personally. That doesn't skew my reality and it doesn't make me believe that officers are entitled to break the law without repercussions.

There is a big responsibility that comes with being in a position of power. With power you gain respect, in this case, automatic respect once you put that uniform on. That being said, it's extremely important to put in an active effort to maintain that level of respect and show a good example for your community, the one you've decided to protect. All eyes are on you and the level of scrutiny is high, as it should be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twdm View Post
The guy being a douche doesn't entitle him to be punched. It doesn't mean the cop should be fired. Cop-defender my ass. It is just not getting my panties all tied up in a knot for a punch. There are bigger fishes to fry.
Don't fight about it kids, I think you both nailed it.

He should have had more respect for the job than getting caught on tape hitting a guy, something that could have been avoided by NOT hitting the guy...but let's not make it out to be the YVR incident 2.0 as the douche will get to go home and nurse a bruise.

I don't think the cop should walk away from it, but I don't feel its an assault charge having to be defended in court.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:30 PM   #59
NSX
NA1
 
NSX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: .
Posts: 4,659
Thanked 853 Times in 172 Posts
Political Appeasement. Good luck convicting him.
Articulate well = GG.
NSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #60
Banned By Establishment
 
Iceman-19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Posts: 9,521
Thanked 1,288 Times in 409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
I'll take this bet on behalf of Manic... Unless he wants in and make it double or nothing
I have $500 to put down.
Iceman-19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #61
First to fail !SG evar! Now i have yellow fever...
 
Redlines_Daily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,482
Thanked 2,431 Times in 475 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twdm View Post
Yes except my RPh now makes his arguments invalid. See what I did there? What designation are you going to toss out? Designations don't mean shit in an proper argument.

Like I said, if your employer thinks you are so disposable that punching a douchebag will get you fired, then you're pretty shitty at your job.

Hell Mayor Robb Ford probably broke every drug possession law out there and he's still the mayor of Toronto.

You must be pretty dumb and naive to think every professional out there is performing in a professional manner.
please teach me to be smart like you
Redlines_Daily is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-15-2013, 11:37 PM   #62
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 205
Thanked 220 Times in 76 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlines_Daily View Post
please teach me to be smart like you
Sorry, not gonna bite. Please explain more about how his designation makes his argument more valid. Otherwise stick to throwing feces at anyone who destroy your arguments.
twdm is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-16-2013, 08:04 AM   #63
First to fail !SG evar! Now i have yellow fever...
 
Redlines_Daily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,482
Thanked 2,431 Times in 475 Posts
CGA also have a code of conduct to follow that they agree to when they receive their designation, violating it can be reason for dismissal, that's how! Do I really need to explain that, is it imperative to this thread? It's like talking to children sometimes..
Redlines_Daily is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-16-2013, 09:00 AM   #64
My homepage has been set to RS
 
melloman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: #604
Posts: 2,253
Thanked 2,439 Times in 806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
People don't "charge" anyone. In BC, the Police forward Charges to Crown. Crown then approves or rejects Charges. You, yourself, have the process wrong.... not even close... this is how it goes

- charge gets rejected (goes no where)

- charge gets approved, first appearance court date where person charged pleads guilty or not guilty. If not guilty, it goes to trial which will be a future date. If guilty then the charged will be sentenced. Depending on what the judge decides, it could mean a criminal record, but not always.
Sorry for the mistake. Your completely correct.

Yet if the charges get approved and the person is arrested, he is then put into the police database. Whether he gets convicted or not, on a standard background check, it will show up saying he was "involved" in an assault. It will state whether he was convicted or not.
__________________
Quote:
[17-03, 09:23] Amuro Ray is it normal for my dick to have things growing on it?
Quote:
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna You guise are like diet coke and I am the mentos
[15-05, 13:34] FastAnna Incredible. How easy it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm scared of spiders... When I see one I toss my cats at it
melloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:29 AM   #65
Banned By Establishment
 
Iceman-19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Posts: 9,521
Thanked 1,288 Times in 409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
Thing is, if you work in an office, there is no reason why you should be in a physical altercation with a client. Part of police work involves violence with clients. So when something like this happens, it doesn't mean immediate termination, it means an investigation to reveal what led up to it. As mentioned in many other posts regarding use of force, Police are allowed to use reasonable force necessary to apprehend an individual. Just because he has been charged doesn't mean he is guilty/convicted. It basically means there will be a likelihood of a trial where both sides can provide evidence regarding the matter.



People don't "charge" anyone. In BC, the Police forward Charges to Crown. Crown then approves or rejects Charges. You, yourself, have the process wrong.... not even close... this is how it goes

- charge gets rejected (goes no where)

- charge gets approved, first appearance court date where person charged pleads guilty or not guilty. If not guilty, it goes to trial which will be a future date. If guilty then the charged will be sentenced. Depending on what the judge decides, it could mean a criminal record, but not always.


Don't know why you got failed at all for this post, since it is the truth.
Yes, police forward the charges to crown. They can do that themselves based off of something they saw, OR, and this is what I said, based on what somebody said, IE, a statement. Which, as I said previously, cause a warrent to be issued and said person arrested and held in jail until they can see a judge to release them on bail. They can still be later found not guilty, and still see the inside of a jail cell. You follow what I am saying now? If you state that I am wrong about this, then you really have no idea what you are talking about.
Iceman-19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:38 AM   #66
Banned (ABWS)?
 
AzNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,919
Thanked 2,133 Times in 1,027 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twdm View Post
Sorry, not gonna bite. Please explain more about how his designation makes his argument more valid. Otherwise stick to throwing feces at anyone who destroy your arguments.
So I guess you didn't know what "CGA" meant (before you went and Googled it) and got your jimmies all rustled? You also missed the point of his post.

In this day and age, MOST jobs, especially "white-collar" office jobs will not tolerate physical fighting. It's not something that will just get brushed over. It's not professional, and it makes the company look bad to have staff that can't control their temper. You let one guy get away, then management is basically giving the "OK" to go and punch people every time there's a disagreement.

I would like to know what kind of job you have, where it's pretty chilled and okay to punch people without a single fuck given.
__________________
__________________________________________________
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-16-2013, 10:53 AM   #67
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: work
Posts: 1,408
Thanked 929 Times in 329 Posts
Jersey whore Snooki deserved her punch more than this guy deserved his. FACT.
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-16-2013, 04:41 PM   #68
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 205
Thanked 220 Times in 76 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNightmare View Post
So I guess you didn't know what "CGA" meant (before you went and Googled it) and got your jimmies all rustled? You also missed the point of his post.

In this day and age, MOST jobs, especially "white-collar" office jobs will not tolerate physical fighting. It's not something that will just get brushed over. It's not professional, and it makes the company look bad to have staff that can't control their temper. You let one guy get away, then management is basically giving the "OK" to go and punch people every time there's a disagreement.

I would like to know what kind of job you have, where it's pretty chilled and okay to punch people without a single fuck given.
You're completely missing the point. You're comparing apples to oranges. Punching a guy in a job where physical altercations is a commonplace is not the same as an accountant falcon punching his client across a desk cause he didn't like the way he talked.

Last time I checked, getting into pharmacy was harder than getting a CGA, where every clown with a degree could get a designation. Maybe you know better, oh wait you didn't google what RPh meant.

I'm glad you don't run the police department because we would end up with no more police officers because they're all fired or in jail for every petty crime.

Last edited by twdm; 09-16-2013 at 04:50 PM.
twdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #69
Bieksa eats bears for breakfast...
 
Iceman_2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Posts: 6,774
Thanked 116 Times in 83 Posts
A pill counter versus a bean counter....more awesome of a fight video than the cop punching the cyclist.
__________________
Trinity: "DUDE WTF ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!?

Your balls are sensitive things!! They shouldn't be played around with, at least not like that, and you should NOT BE DIPPING THEM IN AFTERSHAVE! Oh my god, I feel sorry for your balls!"


ODC: "Wrong, a roots type blower will produce max boost from 0rpm to redline."

Iceman_19: "A roots makes zero boost at zero rpm, lol"

Ulic Qel-Droma: "haha go google image big black dick. or black cock. i forgot which term i used. it's one of the many."
Iceman_2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:29 PM   #70
Banned (ABWS)?
 
AzNightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,919
Thanked 2,133 Times in 1,027 Posts


I'm responding to your ignorant posts, which didn't seem at all to have intentions of so-called "apples to oranges" comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twdm View Post
Do people get fired for punching a douche in the face? Don't know where you come from...
Posted via RS Mobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by twdm View Post
If you got fired for punching someone in the face then you must have been pretty shitty at your job. Throwing out big acronyms doesn't make your argument more valid BTW.
Posted via RS Mobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by twdm View Post
Like I said, if your employer thinks you are so disposable that punching a douchebag will get you fired, then you're pretty shitty at your job.
At this point, not once did you mention you're talking about physical altercations jobs vs "desk" jobs. Which you should have clarified if you weren't so busy getting rustled about the "CGA" title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twdm View Post
You're completely missing the point. You're comparing apples to oranges. Punching a guy in a job where physical altercations is a commonplace is not the same as an accountant falcon punching his client across a desk cause he didn't like the way he talked.

Last time I checked, getting into pharmacy was harder than getting a CGA, where every clown with a degree could get a designation. Maybe you know better, oh wait you didn't google what RPh meant.

I'm glad you don't run the police department because we would end up with no more police officers because they're all fired or in jail for every petty crime.
No, that is exactly my point. But even as an officer or security guard (or some similar job), you need to be responsible for your actions. And it has nothing to do with being disposable or terrific at the job. And you specifically implied it DID matter, twice.

No one cares about CGA or RPh or which one is harder to get. I could have just said a shitty desk job. Only you're so caught up about titles.

Only reason Police MAY get away with punching someone is if he can justify it, where as a common desk job staff will have a pretty hard time justifying it. Whether all police brutality cases are justified or not is another topic, and I can't explain this specific video because all potential police brutality cases need to be further investigated by people with more info. Not by people in a forum with limited info of the scenario, or by people who automatically think it's justified to punch people for being "employee of the month".
__________________
__________________________________________________
Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM
AzNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-17-2013, 04:42 AM   #71
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 205
Thanked 220 Times in 76 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNightmare View Post


I'm responding to your ignorant posts, which didn't seem at all to have intentions of so-called "apples to oranges" comparison.

At this point, not once did you mention you're talking about physical altercations jobs vs "desk" jobs. Which you should have clarified if you weren't so busy getting rustled about the "CGA" title.
It's called using your brain and process differences in situations

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNightmare View Post
No, that is exactly my point. But even as an officer or security guard (or some similar job), you need to be responsible for your actions. And it has nothing to do with being disposable or terrific at the job. And you specifically implied it DID matter, twice.
So you're saying if you punched a criminal after a physical altercation and after verbal abuse, your boss would fire you. Like I said if that is the case, you're a shitty employee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNightmare View Post
No one cares about CGA or RPh or which one is harder to get. I could have just said a shitty desk job. Only you're so caught up about titles.
Oh really. Let me show you EXHIBIT #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlines_Daily View Post
The same can be said about private citizens that work in high profile jobs, so yes his CGA designation does make his argument more valid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNightmare View Post
Only reason Police MAY get away with punching someone is if he can justify it, where as a common desk job staff will have a pretty hard time justifying it. Whether all police brutality cases are justified or not is another topic, and I can't explain this specific video because all potential police brutality cases need to be further investigated by people with more info. Not by people in a forum with limited info of the scenario, or by people who automatically think it's justified to punch people for being "employee of the month".
We're not discussing whether he should walk away scott-free or not. We are arguing whether he should be fired. Please put on your reading comprehension glasses. Where did you see that I said he shouldn't be punished?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman_2K View Post
A pill counter versus a bean counter....more awesome of a fight video than the cop punching the cyclist.
And what do you do sir? You angry that pharmacists get paid more than you for counting in 5's? Cause that's all they teach us in 4 years . Comments like this just further prove how clueless you are. So have you been arrested for punching me yet?

Seriously, watch the video again.
1. You have the stereo typical douchebag cyclist: no helmet, no regards for the laws of the road.
2. Asks what he is being arrested for and pull his hand away not once but twice. Not in any point in the video can you see him wince in pain as many here may claim.
3. On the second time, (who knows how many times he did this before the video) the cop becomes fed up and punches him for resisting arrest.

Excessive force? Definitely.
Do I understand from his point of view after dealing with these douches day in day out? Yes.
Should he be punished? Yes
Should he lose his job? Not unless he has other past incidents that would warrant dismissal

The amount of cop-hating in this forum is excessive. Half the time, it is from underachieving idiots who hate cops because just they gave them a ticket for speeding or driving like a douche and they go into every cop incident thread looking for blood. Take off your colored glasses and look at both sides of the equation.

Last edited by twdm; 09-17-2013 at 04:56 AM.
twdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:03 AM   #72
Bieksa eats bears for breakfast...
 
Iceman_2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Posts: 6,774
Thanked 116 Times in 83 Posts
Well, someone's pill counting panties are in a bunch.....
__________________
Trinity: "DUDE WTF ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!?

Your balls are sensitive things!! They shouldn't be played around with, at least not like that, and you should NOT BE DIPPING THEM IN AFTERSHAVE! Oh my god, I feel sorry for your balls!"


ODC: "Wrong, a roots type blower will produce max boost from 0rpm to redline."

Iceman_19: "A roots makes zero boost at zero rpm, lol"

Ulic Qel-Droma: "haha go google image big black dick. or black cock. i forgot which term i used. it's one of the many."
Iceman_2K is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-17-2013, 11:26 AM   #73
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: work
Posts: 1,408
Thanked 929 Times in 329 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman_2K View Post
Well, someone's pill counting panties are in a bunch.....
Pill counting panties wrapped around a Vaginal region.
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:43 AM   #74
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
dhari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,003
Thanked 526 Times in 185 Posts
This thread is so refreshing to read after counting beans all day
dhari is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-17-2013, 03:54 PM   #75
Bieksa eats bears for breakfast...
 
Iceman_2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Posts: 6,774
Thanked 116 Times in 83 Posts
Indeed - I too feel refreshed after a long day of counting pills baked in beans.
Posted via RS Mobile
Iceman_2K is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net