REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 09-18-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
17 Year Old Girl Rides A Lamborghini from School - Reaction video .

not sure if this should be on the off-topic side but if it is mods please move...

Quote:
Former neighbor's daughter gets a surprise Lamborghini Aventador ride from her high school followed by a visit to Times Square. The reactions were priceless.

All profits made from the ads in this video will be donated to her college fund. In fact, I will match the amount and double it. This video has already generated hundreds of dollars in the past 48 hours. Thanks for sharing this video. She's going to be amazed at how much money we raised for her.

I've had this neighbor for many years when I was living in a poorer neighborhood. And I had moved to Florida a few years ago after I made my fortune. I came back to my hometown for a visit a few months ago, and I brought my Lamborghini with me. I saw an opportunity to make the kid's day much brighter, and I took it.

There's a Portugese saying: "Não importa o quanto sobes na vida, nunca te esqueças de onde vieste."

Translation: "No matter how much you climb in life, never forget where you came from."

Follow me (Allen Wong) for future updates:
Facebook: http://fb.com/allenapp
Instagram/Twitter: @regoapps
Learn more about Allen: IAmA a person in his 20s who went from "rags to riches" during the recession. AMA. : IAmA

Update:
Reading the comments, I want to clear some things up: The girl was estatic when she got the ride. You can hear her giggling in the background during the Times Square footage. I cannot show her face, because 1) I didn't film it and 2) I respect her privacy. The GoPro cameras point outwards on my car, because they're there as security cameras in case something happens to my car. The video was made almost half a year after these shots were made, and it was only uploaded because some of my YouTube subscribers requested that I put up the full video of what they captured. The background story in the beginning is true, and she approved of it before I put it into the video. In fact, she approved the entire video before I posted it. To those making negative comments (especially the ones that are sexual in nature), I think those are more of a reflection of your own personality than of mine if that's the first thing you think of when you watch this video. I've picked up guys and girls in the Lamborghini before at school. And they were all by request. My car club also hosts charity events where we let sick children from hospitals sit in our cars (with parental consent of course). As for the former neighbor's daughter, I did help her out financially as well. I even offered to help pay her college tuition and buy her a car, but she didn't feel comfortable accepting it (understandable). However, when I told her that I'd use the profits from this video, she was okay with it, because she was the reason this video existed in the first place. You guys are free to make negative comments about me all you want; it doesn't matter to me (I'm a short Asian computer geek, so I'm used to being bullied). At the end of the day, this girl was happy and the people who saw the car were happy, and that's all that matters to me.

Update 3/26/13:
More info on the daughter's situation: She is now living in her friend's house and doesn't live with her mother anymore. Her mother still keeps stealing money from her Social Security, and the daughter will enter college without any savings in her name because of that. I will stay true to my word and donate every penny made from this YouTube video to help pay for her college books/tuition. So sharing this video will help her. She reads some of these YouTube comments, so please leave her some words of encouragement as well.

As per request, I've set up a donation page for her college fund. She enters college this year, and needs all the help that she can get: Donate to the Abused Child's College Fund
Advertisement
"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #2
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

That's Allen Wong, the guy who made millions off an iOS app

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/5-0-...334624666?mt=8
TatsuyaKataoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,169 Times in 7,158 Posts
This is a pretty old repost, but awesome story nonetheless. I believe its in the powerful pics/vids thread.
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #4
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
This is a pretty old repost, but awesome story nonetheless. I believe its in the powerful pics/vids thread.
my bad. the video date said march 2013 so i thought it wasn't too old and an RS search did not show anything... i'll let the mods delete it
"The guy in the CR-V meanwhile, he'll give you a haughty glare. He's responsibly trying to lessen his impact, but there you go lumbering past him with your loud V8, flouting the new reality. You may as well go do some donuts in a strawberry patch and slalom through a litter of kittens." Dan Frio, Automotive Editor, Edmunds
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:18 PM   #5
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 4,841 Times in 632 Posts
man lands on moon
H.Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-18-2013, 10:04 PM   #6
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Lucky girl
Posted via RS Mobile
BBMme is offline   Reply With Quote