REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech

Autobody, Lighting, & Structural Tech This forum is brought to you by RPM Electronics in Burnaby.
Discussion about modifying your auotomotive lighting, retrofits, auto body, share projects, ideas, etc.

Old 11-11-2013, 04:51 PM   #1
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

H6054 HID conversion

Hi guys, I was wondering where I could get HID or Xenon headlights to replace my H6054 sealed beams.

I've got flip up headlights and I've been meaning to switch them because they are too poor in terms of illumination. I've looked through Ebay projector housings and etc. But I want properly done headlights. Any advice for which option to take?

I'm looking for OEM white HIDs or Xenon headlights to replace my H6054 headlights. Any shops or products to recommend me? I want the product to last and properly done.

Thanks!
I have a '89 Ford Probe Gt
Advertisement

Last edited by Lamboda; 11-11-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Lamboda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:54 PM   #2
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 1,879 Times in 994 Posts
I'm too lazy to search, but what car is this for?
(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:00 PM   #3
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

1989 Ford Probe GT
Lamboda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:04 PM   #4
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 1,879 Times in 994 Posts
I believe you can get the Hella H6054 to H4 conversions and then stick some Sylvania Silverstar Ultra bulbs in them.
Or you can search on ebay for some conversions with HID projectors and then install HID's in them.
(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-12-2013, 11:47 AM   #5
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Previously I did the Hella H4 conversion with the silverstars as mentioned before, but on my latest MR2 I went with the Pegasus HID conversion from NorcalMR2. I think it's the only genuine 6054 HID replacement on the market, but I could be wrong.

NorCal MR2 Pegasus Headlight Conversion
immorality is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-12-2013, 02:53 PM   #6
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,177 Times in 614 Posts
ask hidoutlet, they had some conversion projectors for the sealed beams last i checked.

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
REV Competition | JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Drive Hard Performance | the Blackmarkers Clothing | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: