REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 11-26-2013, 06:53 PM   #1
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Where to buy keg tap handles locally?

For those of you who are big into beer

Looking for interesting keg tap handles for my Brother for xmas. Lots of things on ebay etc., but is there a local self brew or beer store that I could purchase them from locally in the GVA?

Looking for tap handles that can be re labeled with chalk faces, and maybe a small selection of "Interesting” ones (IE rare beer names, video game controller taps, whatever).
Advertisement
91civicZC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:54 PM   #2
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 5,568 Times in 2,107 Posts
http://www.revscene.net/forums/62766...ly-thread.html
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-26-2013, 09:14 PM   #3

Already posted it there, was hoping to get a quicker answer (or an answer at all, not everyone reads that thread) in its own post as I’m running out of time to order them if I can’t buy them locally.

And I know there are some folks on Revscene who are big on their beer, I can’t imagine no one here has a Kegerator or something similar.

So as per post, still looking.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:29 PM   #4
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,510 Times in 4,902 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91civicZC View Post
Already posted it there, was hoping to get a quicker answer (or an answer at all, not everyone reads that thread) in its own post as I’m running out of time to order them if I can’t buy them locally.

And I know there are some folks on Revscene who are big on their beer, I can’t imagine no one here has a Kegerator or something similar.

Then you have to go big or go home............ like this guy.

http://www.revscene.net/forums/69047...%2A%2A%2A.html
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.
MG1 is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-26-2013, 09:33 PM   #5
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,382 Times in 3,464 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91civicZC View Post

I have one made from a freezer. Was a good idea at the time but it's too much beer.

Ask your local pub maybe a beer rep should be able to get you one? Another option would be to call a local brewer. I would just order on line.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:38 PM   #6
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,317 Times in 5,637 Posts
i've got a few sitting in my cabinets i had from working in a bar, i'll dig them out tommorow and get some pics
Old 11-27-2013, 06:18 AM   #7

Manic

The big name ones aren't to hard to find I don’t think, those I think I can grab at local breweries. it’s the custom type stuff (video game controllers, skateboard wheels etc.) and chalk face handles that I can’t seem to find locally. All over eBay and such, but haven’t found a store to pick them up at.

Hondaracer

No need to dig them out, just need to know a good supplier that sells to the general public locally!

Thanks for any suggestions guys.

Last edited by 91civicZC; 11-27-2013 at 06:24 AM.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #8
I don't get it

there's a bartender store by sun yet sen gardens in chinatown. I forget the name but you can't miss it if you're in the area
suzuka84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 10:57 AM   #9

Awesome, ill check it out if I can get out that way.

I'm probably going to cave and order them off Ebay or amazon if I don't see any this weekend.

Thanks again guys.