REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 12-07-2013, 03:34 PM   #26
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 3,177 Times in 621 Posts
From what I heard, someone took the wrong exit, cut back last second, and that caused the chain reaction? I dunno though.

On a side note, I wonder if anyone got dashcam footage of the crash... o_o
I'm sure there were tons of cars w/ dashcams in the area
Advertisement

-2018 BMW F30 340i M Performance Edition - Current
-2016 BMW F32 435i MPPK - Traded
-2011 BMW E92 335i - SOLD
-2009 Chrysler Sebring Convertible - SOLD
xXSupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #27
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Ok it might not be street racing but driving stupidly thinking they were in fast and furious 7

Im know because I was on the highway at the same time I didnt just naturally assume it and post it on revscene just because there was a bunch of souped up cars
bomboi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-07-2013, 03:43 PM   #28
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,655 Posts
Pulled this off of a fellow RS members Facebook... (Kunoman), the pictured gentleman is cleaning up all the garbage people left after the meet...

2021 Mustang GT PP1 6MT
dared3vil0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #29
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,831 Times in 587 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomboi1 View Post
Ok it might not be street racing but driving stupidly thinking they were in fast and furious 7

Im know because I was on the highway at the same time I didnt just naturally assume it and post it on revscene just because there was a bunch of souped up cars
So what you are saying is there was an accident on the highway and you assumed that they were "driving stupidly thinking they were in fast and furious 7" and then someone got in an accident then?
BoostedBB6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #30
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Pretty sure that's roach......on his birthday no less.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-07-2013, 04:15 PM   #31
RS controls my life!

ahah, idiots serves them right. Car meets are retarded imo, I understand its for paul walker, but seriously, what about his friend that died, and the millions that die in 3rd world countries due to starvation and war? I don't see anyone contributing enough to that shit. One celeb passes away and people go ape shit.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #32
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 4,037 Times in 709 Posts
Ass out of U and Me... That exit is pretty confusing. When driving as a group ,we tend to stick close. It doesn't mean they were racing, just so happens that its a car club traveling together.
swfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #33
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
^ uwotm8....

pree sure WCCS acknowledged both paul walker and roger and had this cruise/meet in their honour.. paul walker contributed a big car to the car scene so its fitting to have a car meet duh... and people not contributing enough for those 3rd world countries conflicts? lulz what is red cross and all those non profit organizations, lulz at what is the donation to typhoon from this meet
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #34
It's like going crazy when you're already nuts

Thanked 2,904 Times in 751 Posts
Is that even an Evo ?
Posted via RS Mobile
jing is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #35
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,822 Times in 3,903 Posts
i doubt a damage like that is only the result of someone cutting back in then rearending as a result.

a dashcam footage is worth a million bucks
twitchyzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 05:31 PM   #36
2 Wheelin' Mod

According to global it was a 3 car accident and they also have a article about the cruise

Charity car cruise today in memory of Fast and Furious star Paul Walker - BC | Globalnews.ca
Jas29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:22 PM   #37
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jing View Post
Is that even an Evo ?
Posted via RS Mobile

From the article..

Think its just a lancer lol
double0seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #38
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
rallyartlove?

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-07-2013, 07:14 PM   #39

Thanked 4,450 Times in 1,027 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swfk View Post
Ass out of U and Me... That exit is pretty confusing. When driving as a group ,we tend to stick close. It doesn't mean they were racing, just so happens that its a car club traveling together.
I know who you got that from

'93 GSR

'99 EXPEDITION
SpeedStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:19 AM   #40
DUHHH HELLLLLLLLLO

Quote:
Stop making stupid comment and u did not even know what happen. One guy went to the wrong exit. So the other guy let him in and the guy behind him did not know that he slow down so hit the car. Thats what i heard so far. No one is revving. Everyone is safe. And no there not a f.. losers or idiots..... You dont know them
Spoiler!
Man, that was hard to read

For Sale
BMW Multimedia cord for iDrive
GDchoi's Closet Cleanout
GDChoi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-08-2013, 12:42 AM   #41
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraTTturbo2jz View Post
ahah, idiots serves them right. Car meets are retarded imo, I understand its for paul walker, but seriously, what about his friend that died, and the millions that die in 3rd world countries due to starvation and war? I don't see anyone contributing enough to that shit. One celeb passes away and people go ape shit.

No. Some idiots ruin things for everyone else and that's why some meets are "retarded." Most meets are fine.

as well the meet wasn't just for Paul and Roger, it was a charity event to help people in need. The same people in need that Paul's charity was gathering funds for before he died and since we also donated to the Red Cross people in 3rd world counties will be funded as well.

As well Paul may have been known as an actor but He is the one that introduced Vin into the California car scene for the initial research for the film and has raced cars all over the world. Even though he plays the "buster" in the films he was actually more adept then most of the cast, some of whom couldn't even drive before the films.
mac25 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-08-2013, 12:54 AM   #42
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Quote:
LOLWUT?

Seriously though.

You don't get the point of car meets, yet you have almost 500 posts on the boards.

Also we did this to honor both Paul and Roger, and we raised money for the victims in the Philippines. So I have no problem saying this: Nobody gives a shit what you think, go fuck yourself.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:58 AM   #43
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
From someone who was actually at the meet. I drove hwy 99 in a VERY large pack of cars. and we went 90 on the dot.

I mean some regular cars were trying to pass us and we maintained 90. And then just after the oak st. bridge where it is 60 we went 60 on the dot.

Overall from what I saw everyone was extremely well behaved on the cruise, aside from some revving, and some idiocy leaving the parking lot.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-08-2013, 04:30 AM   #44
They let me be a moderator. LOL

Thanked 3,670 Times in 867 Posts
This is exactly why my group left early to eat, before taking our own route to Spanish Banks.

It was annoying enough trying to keep 3 cars together in that traffic. 3+? not even gonna bother.

Anybody else see that white 350Z spin out trying to drift out of the Spanish Banks lot? He was like an inch away from biffing it on the curb.
Posted via RS Mobile
SpuGen is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-08-2013, 05:32 AM   #45
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,814 Times in 2,502 Posts
guy who wrote the article just had to take a pic of the car at an angle showing an N sign eh?

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:07 AM   #46
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race

Quote:
that's because nobody even knows Paul Walker's friend or 3rd world starving kids.

only the people who have a connection with you matter, otherwise you'll go nuts worrying about the thousands of people that die every day.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:24 AM   #47
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Quote:
Meh, I don't care about other people's deaths. I don't know them, I don't have any connection with them, and considering how many people die every day, there'd be no time left to do anything productive. The reason why people care about PW is because he's the face behind why a lot of people got into cars in the first place. Personally, apart from friends and family, there are a few people -- celebrities included -- that I would feel sad about dying, but that's because they're a connection to certain things that I've had an interest in.
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:03 PM   #48

Quote:
Dude, this "MEET" raised nearly $5k for the ROWW.....a CHARITY to support those who have been involved in disasters.....

Just hop on the fail train with the fellow who posted this thread.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #49

Also worth mentioning, this week was put together by a friend of mine in 1 weeks time. He organized it, got media involved, brought out all the exotics to the event and organized the donations.

I think its time RevScene and him start working together. If he can put together something like this in 1 week why is it that this kind of thing is not being done with the yearly Summer meet??
This post thanked by:
Old 12-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #50
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
I really hate that argument when something like this happens. I know there are a lot of other issues outside of PW's death and crap, but we all shared a common interest with the guy. You say millions die in third world countries and you care, but do you really? It's one thing to say it and another to do something about it. Call me an ignorant and selfish goon, but I don't care cause it doesn't effect me enough.