REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Skytrain full of litter and dorks in ugly sweaters (https://www.revscene.net/forums/691467-skytrain-full-litter-dorks-ugly-sweaters.html)

multicartual 12-25-2013 10:31 PM

Skytrain full of litter and dorks in ugly sweaters

Why is there no 1st class train??? The train I was on was filthy. Pizza plates, cigarette wrappers, napkins, tons of old newspapers. Styrofoam cups. Some Surrey dude in a DC hoodie farmer blew his nose on the window in front of me. Sick. An old lady got on the train at Metrotown and the smell lead me to believe she shit her pants. Fuck!!!

Luckily I am doped up on pot and biscotti flavoured Baileys, takes the edge of public transportation off

Merry Christmas Revscene!

westopher 12-25-2013 10:33 PM

Monday night I saw some piece of shit nonchalantly shoot up, toss his needle out the window and slump into a heap across all of the front row. This was at like 11 o'clock. Fucking transit is so gross.

Noir 12-25-2013 10:44 PM

Before you even mentioned that your train stopped at Metrotown... I could already tell you were using the Expo Line. :lol

parm104 12-25-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8388682)
Why is there no 1st class train??? The train I was on was filthy. Pizza plates, cigarette wrappers, napkins, tons of old newspapers. Styrofoam cups. Some Surrey dude in a DC hoodie farmer blew his nose on the window in front of me. Sick. An old lady got on the train at Metrotown and the smell lead me to believe she shit her pants. Fuck!!!

Luckily I am doped up on pot and biscotti flavoured Baileys, takes the edge of public transportation off

Merry Christmas Revscene!

lol dude is from SURREY, what do you expect! All Surrey residents get lumps of coal for Christmas.

Verdasco 12-25-2013 10:52 PM

lol saw a women in her 40's do a pole dance in the canada line going to richmond

bcrdukes 12-25-2013 10:57 PM

^
Did she ask if you had movable sounds?

Qmx323 12-25-2013 11:08 PM

want sum fuk

320icar 12-25-2013 11:10 PM

Only if he shows her his credentials
Posted via RS Mobile

Roach 12-25-2013 11:16 PM

Sometimes, it helps to take action and do your part to pick up the trash.

If one of the culprit sees you pick something up and throw it out, it will do a lot more for changing that person's idea of whether it is acceptable to litter. Additionally, another citizen, equally as disgusted with the display, may feel compelled to help you.

Set a positive example rather than dwelling on the poor actions of others.

Kev

is350 12-25-2013 11:21 PM

^wish I could act like what you do 50% of the time instead of complaining, we could change the situation by ourselves.

Okami 12-25-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roach (Post 8388708)
Sometimes, it helps to take action and do your part to pick up the trash.

If one of the culprit sees you pick something up and throw it out, it will do a lot more for changing that person's idea of whether it is acceptable to litter. Additionally, another citizen, equally as disgusted with the display, may feel compelled to help you.

Set a positive example rather than dwelling on the poor actions of others.

Kev

Roach.. Making the world a cleaner and better place.. One Garbage Bag.. One Birthday.. One Movie theater.. One Skytrain.. at a time.. :ahwow:

Verdasco 12-26-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 320icar (Post 8388703)
Only if he shows her his credentials
Posted via RS Mobile

lol she wanted 50 bucks from my friend, she also tried to give a public blowjob to a black dude sitting down... pulled his belt out :lawl: worst thing is, her 70 year old mom is sitting down enjoyingi t

tiger_handheld 12-26-2013 04:07 PM

them nasty BURNABY jacks making transit all gross and shit. can't burnaby people get their own train or smth..

Yodamaster 12-26-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 8388940)
them nasty BURNABY jacks making transit all gross and shit. can't burnaby people get their own train or smth..

wat.

CharlesInCharge 12-26-2013 04:38 PM

What about the 16 year old that tried to rob a 19 year old at 22nd Station this month where the victim was struck with a bat and later died.

This is what happens when our organized principles of culture revolve around war, violence, death and moral degeneracy.

Yodamaster 12-26-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8388970)
What about the 16 year old that tried to rob a 19 year old at 22nd Station this month where the victim was struck with a bat and later died.

This is what happens when our organized principles of culture revolve around war, violence, death and moral degeneracy.

It's also what happens when we have such a culture, and are unable to legally use anything to take said offender out. I carry a ka-bar on my backpack for use as a tool, but I wish it were legal to actually use it in self defense, instead I'd have to leave it and deal with whatever someone is threatening me with unarmed.

If I could have it my way, once someone started shit with you, it'd be open season in regards to self defense.

StylinRed 12-26-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multicartual (Post 8388682)
Why is there no 1st class train???

its called a car or taxi :P

bcrdukes 12-26-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodamaster (Post 8388947)
wat.

South Burnaby is a fucking dump.

multicartual 12-26-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8388970)

I picked up a friend who mistakenly went to a party at someone's place right around 22nd station like 3 years ago. Jesus H. tap-dancing Christ the area is like Vancouver's version of Compton, it's so ghetto.

The Skytrain female announcer should be like "Next stop is... Rachet Station"

CharlesInCharge 12-26-2013 07:36 PM

I grew up 20 minutes walk up from there in South Burnaby Edmonds... in the 90's it used to have gangs and was way worse then in my generation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yodamaster (Post 8388976)
I carry a ka-bar on my backpack for use as a tool, but I wish it were legal to actually use it in self defense, instead I'd have to leave it and deal with whatever someone is threatening me with unarmed.

Of course you cant trust the "crown" for self defense... they decide things in backrooms then to have jury trials.
I would only carry a tool if I though my theoretical sister could be raped or something... if people started fighting back for material things, the robbers are only going to get bigger guns.

Cases like the following are only going to turn into tragedies for less then a grands worth of money. This happened in Seattle recently.

finbar 12-26-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StylinRed (Post 8388981)
its called a car or taxi :P

Or Uber, if the city hadn't sold out.

nismosx 12-26-2013 09:03 PM

spideyv2 12-26-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 8388695)
^
Did she ask if you had movable sounds?

yes but get there early

BoostedBB6 12-27-2013 08:24 AM

And people wonder why I'm pro carry.....

cruz-in 12-27-2013 08:28 AM

when OP mentioned ugly sweaters, i thought he meant "ugly christmas sweaters"

http://media.wbur.org/wordpress/11/f...ly-Flickr2.jpg

LOL