REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Boxing day deals! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/691470-boxing-day-deals.html)

Mr.HappySilp 01-02-2014 07:39 PM

Stupid Best buy online!
I order 2 items on their website, Ultimate Ears - BOOM Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for $179 and Logitech - Z313 2.1-Channel Speaker System for about $35. So shipment came today and in it they shipped me the UE Boom speaker and Canon - VIXIA HF R42 32GB HD Camcorder!!!!

So they ship one of the items wrong even though on the order from it clearly stated speaker not Camcorder.The receipt that came with the package also said UE Boom speaker and Logitech speaker. So I went to best buy and trying to do an exchange but the customer service said they can't process it simply because it was best buy online that screw it up. So I have to call best buy online have them ship me a box and a label, ship the camcorder back to them and then wait till they verify the issue and then send me my speaker which could take 6 to 8 weeks or more for the whole process. What's more funny is that the speaker is only $35 while the camcorder is $379 on sale so me going into best buy and being a honest customer was deny of getting what I ordered and not keeping the more expensive item for myself.

Basically I said to the customer service I am not going to go through all the trouble for my speakers, either he can do an exchange on the spot or I am just going to walk out with the camcorder that's 10x more expensive than the speaker I ordered and I am either going to keep it or just sell it. He basically said I could do what I want and even the person in front of me agree I should just keep it since best buy doesn't care about losing money........

I just want my speakers!!!

SpeedStars 01-02-2014 07:42 PM

Keep the camcorder...or we can do a straight trade and I'll get ya the speakers BNIB :badpokerface:

Mr.HappySilp 01-02-2014 08:04 PM

^^ I might sell it or just trade for a nexus 5...... still a bit shock that best buy wouldn't just do an exchange.

Phozy 01-02-2014 08:43 PM

In a sense, you lucked out :)
Posted via RS Mobile

z3german 01-02-2014 09:16 PM

damnnn!!! you lucked out that they didnt do the exchange! Sell that shit bro!

Mr.HappySilp 01-02-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z3german (Post 8392582)
damnnn!!! you lucked out that they didnt do the exchange! Sell that shit bro!

I guess so. Still bum that I didn't my speaker lol. It was so funny coz the package arrive at my work I was so happy. Then when I open I saw a camcorder and though I open someone else package so I triple check the label and it is to me @@ and ppl kept asking why I purchase a camcorder when i don't even use my phone to take many pics let alone take video......

v_tec 01-02-2014 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp (Post 8392587)
@@ and ppl kept asking why I purchase a camcorder when i don't even use my phone to take many pics let alone take video......

:ifyouknow::ifyouknow:

meme405 01-02-2014 10:40 PM

I am all for doing the right thing an returning the item to get what you actually paid for, but it sounds like they have no intention of helping correct the problem and making it easy for you.

So Fuck them, sell the camera and buy 10 speakers...

Gerbs 01-02-2014 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp (Post 8392520)
^^ I might sell it or just trade for a nexus 5...... still a bit shock that best buy wouldn't just do an exchange.

i can exchange it for you...

falcon 01-04-2014 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insomniac (Post 8390871)
LOL you cant compare H&M quality with club monaco. thats like comparing a civic with a Mercedes. fit is way nicer for club monaco and you get what you pay for from H&M. it will stretch and wear out in a few washes. but i got button ups during the sales at club monaco for $27 ish taxed (originally priced at $89). the deals were such a steal. yesterday was the last day for 40% off though.

I dunno, I've been buying H&M stuff for years. They wear just fine. I'd rather spend $15 on a shirt and buy 5 than $90 on one. In your case with the sale at Club Monaco sure that's a good deal.

icemiko 01-07-2014 02:38 PM

Still waiting for my order from Visions. :mad:

Mr.HappySilp 01-07-2014 03:13 PM

^^ tell me about it. According to the tracking for several of my packages my items should be delivery already but still don't have them. Really hope they arrive before the weekend.

Mr.Money 01-07-2014 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icemiko (Post 8395300)
Still waiting for my order from Visions. :mad:

those fuck's are slow at shipping...2 weeks for me from last years sales.

icemiko 01-08-2014 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Money (Post 8395364)
those fuck's are slow at shipping...2 weeks for me from last years sales.

They finally emailed me a tracking # today, they charged my cc on Dec 31st too.

BB/FS was really fast, I ordered on the 24th and got my shit on the 27th. LOL

Mr.HappySilp 01-08-2014 02:18 PM

Richmond, BC, Canada 01/08/2014 6:00 Adverse weather conditions. @@

Gumby 01-08-2014 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp (Post 8395976)
Richmond, BC, Canada 01/08/2014 6:00 Adverse weather conditions. @@

Wow, if a bit of rain in Vancouver results in adverse weather conditions, then what do they call the weather in eastern Canada & large parts of the US?

Mr.HappySilp 01-08-2014 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gumby (Post 8395985)
Wow, if a bit of rain in Vancouver results in adverse weather conditions, then what do they call the weather in eastern Canada & large parts of the US?

I know.... unless the package is actually not in Vancouver BC but rather in Tronto.......

TOPEC 01-08-2014 02:57 PM

Quote:

hell has frozen over?

godwin 01-08-2014 03:08 PM

I think what they are referring to the planes and trucks arriving from East are facing adverse weather conditions. It is the warehouse destination that is responding to the query, Vancouver is at the end of the supply chain, since shops do more volume out East. So if they are out of stock in the West, they will have to reroute merchanise from the East.

That's why groceries out in TO is 20% cheaper than YVR.

If you paid for shipping you can probably get that refunded.

Quote: